Recommended Confinement Nanny!

sweetfanatic

Hi all!

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny Auntie Sally from Malaysia that helped me out a lot in December last year. She was recommended to me by my sister and cousin, and all of us really liked her! She is currently in Singapore and is keen to stay in Singapore for the whole of 2021.
  • Care for baby: You can tell she is very experienced from the way she handles the baby. The way she carries the baby, change diapers and bathes the baby are all very proficient. She is also conscious about cleanliness and makes it a point to shower after she cooks before she handles the baby. If you have any special arrangements (breastfeeding, etc.), she will be more than happy to accommodate. She needs to rest in the afternoon around 2-5pm but will ensure that the baby is well taken care of before she goes to take a nap. She cared for my baby every night, allowing me ample rest!
  • Food: Her food is healthy yet tasty. She also knows how to cook all the typical confinement food and is also very willing to adapt according to what ingredients you have at home. Somehow she doesn’t put salt (supposedly to reduce water retention) but she substitutes with other stuff and you totally can’t tell there is no salt. I particularly loved her Char Siew, soup and steamed fish and we even got her recipe from her on how to make it! I was happy and full throughout the confinement period.
  • Housework: She keeps the kitchen and common toilet (which she uses) spick and span. I must say it was even cleaner than before she came! Usually when we leave house to go polyclinic for jaundice check-ups and tell her to rest in the afternoon, we will return home realising she cleaned/mopped the whole house :)
Anyone who needs a nanny this year, can Whatsapp message her at +60 16-7672851. She will contact you when she has time!

Back