Recommendation Gynae

Stellatan93

Hello! 6 weeks preg and thinking whether to go with Thomson Medical or Mount Alvernia for my delivery and checks. Some Gynae I got recommended are Doctor Benjamin Tham from TMC and Doctor Kenneth Ed Lee / Adrian from Mount A, will appreci

Recommend Dr. Adrian Woodworth from TMC. His prenatal checkup package is considered very cheap, some of my friends are go for him and many good review of him from my friends and also from the forum. He got clinic at Sengkang and Choa Chu Kang.
Another gynae to recommend is Dr. Khoo CK from Mount E Novena. HE is very friendly and many good review from friends and forum too. He use to be a famous senior consultant at KKH for past 15-20years and last year he just leave KKH and open his own clinic at Mount E Novena. Heard his charges is not too ex as compare to KKH private.
For my wife, becoz we are choosing hospital, hence we choosing Dr.Qi (Dr. Khoo's wife) at KKH under private. Dr. Qi also very good which my wife is very comfortable with her. We will be meeting our little one on next Friday.

I'd also recommend Dr Kelly Loi at Mount E. She's really nice, she was also recommended to me by a friend for IVF. Just make sure to schedule an appointment asap.

Back