Recommendation for massage, Ms Diana

r0wmyboat

Hello everyone!

Just like to share my experience with Ms Diana for her massage. She is a young and friendly lady and very helpful as well.

I called her for post-natal massage after my csection. Her massage is great, soothes my tense and aching body. Already felt so much lighter on the first day. She does breast massage too so if you ladies have blocked ducts or lump it'll help alot.
She does pre-natal massages too.

Ladies you can contact her at 94793566.

:)

Hi all, just want to share my personal experience with Diana. I booked her for post natal massage 2 months before my EDD. After I delivered, I texted her and we arranged to start massage the following week. One day before, she told me she had fever hence couldn't come. After a few days, I asked if she was feeling better and we arranged to start the next week. On the day itself, she didn't come and was uncontactable. Until today, she remained uncontactable. My messages were unread and calls couldn't go through. However when I used another phone to call, it could go through. My number could have been blocked.

I engaged another massage lady in the end. I booked Diana as she was highly recommended in this forum but the experience was unpleasant. Just stating my own experience factually here so that other mummies could make an informed decision when choosing a massage lady.

Back