Recommend my CL

Carol Lin

I wanted to share a good reviews of my greatest CL, Aunty Nee who is from Malaysia too. Couple years ago I'd engaged a terrible CL caused my whole confinement period went to a big mess. Thank God I've found Aunty Ah Nee, a professional and friendly CL this time for my confinement and both my twins baby She tooks very good care of me and especially both my twins too. What I can say is Aunty Nee was more concern about my baby. This is my first time handling a twins, I was so gancheong because they was very small at first but luckily I had Aunty Nee here for me and also taught me a lot of how to handle twins and all kinds of information that I had to know but I don't really know about them. No matter in cooking, handles my babies needs, hygiene and so on, she manages everything smooth and nice. She is a very responsible CL that I've ever seen so far. Any mommies who are looking forward for a good CL can look for Aunty nee. Trust me, you won't regret and I guarantee you will be thankful for engaging such a great CL.+601136539563 is her number. Can whatsapp her if you want to.

same do i, i engaged her previously and also recommend her to my friends and they gave her good reviews too. the most importantly, she was a open minded aunty too...

Back