Recommend Confinement Nanny

Viva Man

Hi, would like to recommend my confinement nanny if anyone need for now till end Dec or End Jan to Feb.. She just manage to get in Singapore this month.. current she is free till end Dec ,early Feb and May onwards..she is quite popular with good reviews and very nice person, her Nov job have to cancelled due to the restrictions.. her name is Aunty Kam Lan, you may msg her at +6012-7288628 or call her daughter-92715065 for more details. Thank you

Hi, would like to recommend my confinement nanny if anyone need for now till end Dec or End Jan to Feb.. She just manage to get in Singapore this month.. current she is free till end Dec ,early Feb and May onwards..she is quite popular with good reviews and very nice person, her Nov job have to cancelled due to the restrictions.. her name is Aunty Kam Lan, you may msg her at +6012-7288628 or call her daughter-92715065 for more details. Thank you
Hi, are you able to share her rates roughly?

Her cooking and baby taking skills good?

I just contacted her and she's booked for Nov as well. Sigh.. Anyone else has any other confinement Nanny to recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Kelvin

Back