Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

tha
There r 2x chinese 6th mth in 2017.. Based on this..
http://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/2017/8.htm
Not 7th..

thanks for replying, as I want to start my IVF cycle this month but husband very superstitious , he said his friend told him not to give birth on June 17 to Aug 17

i was doing to the calculation, and today is my day 1 of period.
if I will to succeed this cycle, under Prof Wong is short protocol which mean around end Sept I will be pregnant , and I probably will get a June baby..... Not sure if my calculation is correct but if I am correct he wont want me to start till Nov :(

at the same time, can anyone guide me the calendar of the ivf program.

i have worked up my calendar but not sure if I am correct.

Attachments

• Ivf planing.pdf
    98.9 KB · Views: 314
had Call CHR, starting my ivf this month.... i a bit worry now as i did not prepare anything where else back in 2011 i prepare like mad
this year i didnt even see tcm at all....

is there any tips to share for high success rate ?

had Call CHR, starting my ivf this month.... i a bit worry now as i did not prepare anything where else back in 2011 i prepare like mad
this year i didnt even see tcm at all....

is there any tips to share for high success rate ?
Probably eat healthyly, supplements and vitamins. Get plenty of rests. Fresh cycle? Or FET?
im also starting natural FET this month. But am down with flu. Probably wont proceed. :(

My scan is on 12Aug and if everything is gd, transfer on 17aug. Am now also on 2tabs progynova twice a day :)
Wishing u best of luck for mon scan!
Hi Ohy
My transfer will be on Thursday. Lining today is 10.
Only need insert crinone gel once a day and continue progynova till pregnancy test

Dear all, am 1 of NUH patients too. Having 2 fresh cycles n 1 FET under Dr Lim & PC Wong but all failed.

If you still can think, kindly don't be silly listen to Dr by doing it over n over again without knowing the medicine is actually not good for our health!!! They just treat us as their guinea pig only.

Every time after the unsuccessful procedure, they will ask us to see Dr. Wasted so much of our hard earned $$$ and precious time going there just to hear Dr say "So sorry to hear the bad news, we wouldn't know what caused the failure & etc. "

If you really must do ivf out of no choice, pls make sure you n your partner have the condition to do ivf then the success rate will be higher. Dun do it blindly by trying luck, no such thing. It will success only if both eggs are good quality & the mother's uterus is in good condition. Am not good in explaining, just hope all the gals here dun waste your time on ivf. We should spend more time searching good TCM to tune our body first.

I found a good clinic now, the Dr has more than 20yrs experience in infertility n well versed in both TCM & western medical knowledge. I just started her medication & hope that I can share good news with you all one day. She has helped lots of couples conceived naturally, interviewed by media n her articles posted on newspaper too.

Nonetheless, i wish all the gals here who are on half way of the journey getting BFP soon! Jiayou! ;)

Dear all, am 1 of NUH patients too. Having 2 fresh cycles n 1 FET under Dr Lim & PC Wong but all failed.

If you still can think, kindly don't be silly listen to Dr by doing it over n over again without knowing the medicine is actually not good for our health!!! They just treat us as their guinea pig only.

Every time after the unsuccessful procedure, they will ask us to see Dr. Wasted so much of our hard earned $$$ and precious time going there just to hear Dr say "So sorry to hear the bad news, we wouldn't know what caused the failure & etc. "

If you really must do ivf out of no choice, pls make sure you n your partner have the condition to do ivf then the success rate will be higher. Dun do it blindly by trying luck, no such thing. It will success only if both eggs are good quality & the mother's uterus is in good condition. Am not good in explaining, just hope all the gals here dun waste your time on ivf. We should spend more time searching good TCM to tune our body first.

I found a good clinic now, the Dr has more than 20yrs experience in infertility n well versed in both TCM & western medical knowledge. I just started her medication & hope that I can share good news with you all one day. She has helped lots of couples conceived naturally, interviewed by media n her articles posted on newspaper too.

Nonetheless, i wish all the gals here who are on half way of the journey getting BFP soon! Jiayou! ;)
Mind sharing what's the doctor name and clinic?

Nobody would want to do ivf if there is a choice and many seek help after trying many yrs of natural conception. Tcm can only help to build up your body but not your egg quality. Yes ivf is a number game but u never try u will never know. Some girls have tubes that are removed or their hubby have very low number of sperm count. In this case ivf can help them because embryologist are finding the best sperm to fertilise the egg. N for some their egg shell is hard so need ICSI technology to assist. So pls don't tell people not to go for ivf if you do not the details. N if your Tcm dr is such a miracle I believe there will not infertile couple in this world. All Tcm will tell u they help many infertile couples and as with ivf there will be success n failure cases.

Hmm..actually if u dun bfp in this hospital /Dr. .maybe Ur luck not with this dr/hospital. .like me I previously another doc/hospital did 3 tries and many fets no luck. And not even a post failed ivf review so i never know what happened..But when I changed to Prof bam! Bfp so u might want to consider other doc and hospitals k..my 2 cents

Hmm..actually if u dun bfp in this hospital /Dr. .maybe Ur luck not with this dr/hospital. .like me I previously another doc/hospital did 3 tries and many fets no luck. And not even a post failed ivf review so i never know what happened..But when I changed to Prof bam! Bfp so u might want to consider other doc and hospitals k..my 2 cents

same for my wife, 2 fresh 3 fet with sgh all -ve, switched to Prof and got BFP on first fresh, expecting our miracle arrival next month.

Sad. Embryologist call me said my 2 frozen embryos already thawed. Only one survive. So Tomorrow only transfer the only one. Wish me best luck.

Can I ask whether anyone know that is it the standard procedure to thaw all the frozen embryos before transfer? As I only consent to transfer one. Suppose only thaw one with the best embryo first right?

Can I ask whether anyone know that is it the standard procedure to thaw all the frozen embryos before transfer? As I only consent to transfer one. Suppose only thaw one with the best embryo first right?
Previous FET I only wanted to transfer 1...so they thawed the best embryo only...this cycle I intend to transfer 2...but I asked them to thaw all and culture to Day 5...refreeze the rest back if any:)

Previous FET I only wanted to transfer 1...so they thawed the best embryo only...this cycle I intend to transfer 2...but I asked them to thaw all and culture to Day 5...refreeze the rest back if any:)
Oh I see...then what is the reason they thaw all my embryo?
Culture to day 5 is the best? Any reason? Can share?

Oh I see...then what is the reason they thaw all my embryo?
Culture to day 5 is the best? Any reason? Can share?
Hmm...not sure leh...maybe you check with them?Coz I know they only thawed 1 for my previous cycle..

Day 5 is blastocyst...blastocyst have better chance of implantation i guess?

Anyway, don't think so much! Maybe tat is the golden embryo! Gd luck!

Last edited:
sometimes it's frozen 2 in a straw so no choice hv to thaw the whole straw. Eg last time i had 5 retrieved then 2 in a straw, 2 in a straw and 1 in another straw frozen like this.

sometimes it's frozen 2 in a straw so no choice hv to thaw the whole straw. Eg last time i had 5 retrieved then 2 in a straw, 2 in a straw and 1 in another straw frozen like this.
I see...thanks for the explanation. After ET what thing need to take note?

I see...thanks for the explanation. After ET what thing need to take note?
After ET try to walk really slow take taxi from hospital to back home dun carry heavy stuffs. Then few days after minimal walking only to toilet. When in toilet dun strain, wear socks, drink enough and also no squatting. Stay clear of spicy foods to avoid tummy ache, no raw foods too.

After ET try to walk really slow take taxi from hospital to back home dun carry heavy stuffs. Then few days after minimal walking only to toilet. When in toilet dun strain, wear socks, drink enough and also no squatting. Stay clear of spicy foods to avoid tummy ache, no raw foods too.
Thanks Lambi.

Nobody would want to do ivf if there is a choice and many seek help after trying many yrs of natural conception. Tcm can only help to build up your body but not your egg quality. Yes ivf is a number game but u never try u will never know. Some girls have tubes that are removed or their hubby have very low number of sperm count. In this case ivf can help them because embryologist are finding the best sperm to fertilise the egg. N for some their egg shell is hard so need ICSI technology to assist. So pls don't tell people not to go for ivf if you do not the details. N if your Tcm dr is such a miracle I believe there will not infertile couple in this world. All Tcm will tell u they help many infertile couples and as with ivf there will be success n failure cases.

Pls read carefully, i never stop you all to do ivf, just hope that you all dun do it blindly & waste hard earned $. Perhaps you are rich.

My TCM is not a God but definitely a caring person & provide extra services than other TCM . Did you ever see any physician give you menu, recipe & teach you many tips + follow up with your western medical report? I had seen too many TCM, all of them just want $ only. Anyway, egg quality can be improved, believe or not up to you.

She said i still need to do ivf if my hubby's sperm motility has not much improvement after 1 year treatment. Long huh?

CD10 scan, follicle only 5 mm.
:(
probably my fet will have to be cancelled again....
U doing natural? Initially I did natural but my follicles also not growing much..then cancel and change to medicated cycle..but have to pay for the previous scans

Ylgoh, how are u?

Jus left NUH, lining at 10. Transfer on 17Aug. Praying my embryos can survive the thaw and able to culture to blasto.

Pls read carefully, i never stop you all to do ivf, just hope that you all dun do it blindly & waste hard earned $. Perhaps you are rich.

My TCM is not a God but definitely a caring person & provide extra services than other TCM . Did you ever see any physician give you menu, recipe & teach you many tips + follow up with your western medical report? I had seen too many TCM, all of them just want $ only. Anyway, egg quality can be improved, believe or not up to you.

She said i still need to do ivf if my hubby's sperm motility has not much improvement after 1 year treatment. Long huh?

Zzzzzz

Ylgoh, how are u?

Jus left NUH, lining at 10. Transfer on 17Aug. Praying my embryos can survive the thaw and able to culture to blasto.
I am good just done the transfer yesterday.
Ur transfer is 5 days away from now how come so Long. ?

I believe no matter rich or poor, nobody wants to keep doing the cycle over and over again..
The Tcm u shared, I went to search and it's based in Msia? If yes then it will be difficult for most of us who are working and stay in Singapore

Back