Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Looks like I'm much ahead of you.
My OR was on 21st. ET was on 25th.
16 follicles.
10 fertilized.
But prof only allow 1 ET.
However I'm at D7 after ET.
This 2ww is torturing
Hi I only have one embryo transferred on Mon. Now in day 5. Yes it's a torture. I had fever and bacterial infection after ET so now on another round of antibiotics. Sian...

Hi I only have one embryo transferred on Mon. Now in day 5. Yes it's a torture. I had fever and bacterial infection after ET so now on another round of antibiotics. Sian...
Hope you had a speedy recover.
GWS for a smooth implantation.
I tested on D8 this morning and had a super faded 2nd line. Haha!
The kind of 'not very obvious' 2nd line.
32e1823e07fa1a735b8738574cc666ed.jpg

Does NUH embryologist call us to update on the progress despite a Sunday? If yes, usually what time did they call u?

Does NUH embryologist call us to update on the progress despite a Sunday? If yes, usually what time did they call u?
For my last experience they not call on Sunday. Monday morning they will call u to update. So far how many been fertilised?

Hi Durga, may lady luck be with you on your #2 cycle.
Btw.. how do u know you have failed other then blood test results? Any symptoms etc?
hi kukuangelia, For my first cycle my periods started even before the BT date. So clinic preponed my blood test which came negative. This cycle I have requested for extra progesterone support.
How many forsties do you have. Good luck , the 2nd line on the test kit gets darker soon :)

All the best to you Durga :) Did prof give u reasons why it didn't implant?

I also have one embryo. Scared it will not implant too.
Thanks Jeu, No just bad luck thats what Prof said. Please dont be scared or worried. I was very worried and reading each and every symptom last time. That definitely wont help. Please just go with flow and try to remain calm and happy. Max you can put 2 embryos at a time and you still have 1. So just be positive. All the best..!!

hi kukuangelia, For my first cycle my periods started even before the BT date. So clinic preponed my blood test which came negative. This cycle I have requested for extra progesterone support.
How many forsties do you have. Good luck , the 2nd line on the test kit gets darker soon :)
I see.. it must be a tough journey for you. Dont worry, with your determination and sincerity. God will gift you a baby real soon.
I tested yesterday and the line got darker.
2e20cfb0ca050fb3b071313292a8297a.jpg

Hope its not any complications going on when the day of BT arrives. Hehe~ btw.. i managed to freeze only 4 blasto despite my 10 fertilized eggs & 1 ET.

I see.. it must be a tough journey for you. Dont worry, with your determination and sincerity. God will gift you a baby real soon.

Hope its not any complications going on when the day of BT arrives. Hehe~ btw.. i managed to freeze only 4 blasto despite my 10 fertilized eggs & 1 ET.
Thanks kukuangelia...hoping the same :)
Wow the line is clearly visible now..congratulations..4 frosties is awesome too.
Have you done a day 3 or day 5 transfer this time?

Thanks kukuangelia...hoping the same :)
Wow the line is clearly visible now..congratulations..4 frosties is awesome too.
Have you done a day 3 or day 5 transfer this time?
Im gonna get CB to take the final result these 2 days.
Btw. I need my ET on D4 after OR bcos it just happen that D5 is a Sunday and Dr do not encourage ET on D6.
We all shall have that warrior for ET. Best of luckto you babe.

Dont be too nervous.. take it easy.
Get your body prepared now for ET.

Kukuangelia, congrats for ur bfp!

Can i check with u, for the 4 blasto u freeze, the embryologist qualify them as very good ones or good?

My embies so far, collected 30 mature eggs, 15 fertilized. 4 good and 11 satisfactory. Abit disappointed though. Hope the 4 good ones can grow to blasto..

Hi D9 after ET means day 13 after your OR is it since u transferred a day 4 embryo?

Kukuangelia, congrats for ur bfp!

Can i check with u, for the 4 blasto u freeze, the embryologist qualify them as very good ones or good?

My embies so far, collected 30 mature eggs, 15 fertilized. 4 good and 11 satisfactory. Abit disappointed though. Hope the 4 good ones can grow to blasto..
Thanks dear. If mine is confirm, it is a 1 time hit jackpot.
As for the 4 blast that i freezed, only 1 blast is under very good while the balance is under satisfactory.
Dont worry too much, have faith with your eggs.
There are cases whereby satisfactory eggs can survive too.
Best of luck my dear.

I understand that herbs cannot mix with medication. I believe this is the reason of no TCM during treatment. Beside that usually herbs that use for regulate woman body are mainly "adjusting" our hormone which is a straight no-no :)
Thanks for sharing : )

Hi i'm wondering how long does ovidrel stay in the system. We got a jab on the day of OR and one day after ET right? I just don't want to test a false positive with hpt.

I have 7 day 3 embryos...will be thawing all of them to culture to blastocyst...hope to transfer 2 blastocyst
Hi- I'm also in quite a same boat. Have 7 frozen d3s. Just wondering whom advised it's better to thaw all your frozen embryos and culture to blastocyst? How many are you transferring if all become blastocysts? Won't it be too many? I thought that they usually allow max 2 embryos transfer.

Hi- I'm also in quite a same boat. Have 7 frozen d3s. Just wondering whom advised it's better to thaw all your frozen embryos and culture to blastocyst? How many are you transferring if all become blastocysts? Won't it be too many? I thought that they usually allow max 2 embryos transfer.

I am hoping at least 2 survive the thawing so that i can transfer 2 blastocyst..i will refreeze back the rest if any..hmm...i read from forum and discussed with the doc:)

Saw him for the first time ytd, more out spoken den pc wong. Dunno his skill yet. Abit sian that FET cannot be done by pc wong.
Anyone here seen by dr Lim before? I was thinking of getting prof to increase my stim dosage for next fresh.. Now that he's away, don't know relief doc will allow or not

I did my fresh cycle simulation under Dr Lim and Dr Shakina.
Short protocol with Gonal F, 37 follicles, 19 eggs extracted and 13 day-3 embryos.

I was happy with the doctors' service and the yield result. I did a freeze all due to OHSS risk.

You may get more follicles at the end than the antral follicle count at first scan. In the middle of my simulation, about 20 follicles appeared.

Good luck to all the ladies who are cycling! :)

Last edited:
Short protocol with Gonal F, 37 follicles, 19 eggs extracted and 13 day-3 embryos.

I was happy with the doctors' service and the yield result. I did a freeze all due to OHSS risk.

You may get more follicles at the end than the antral follicle count at first scan. In the middle of my simulation, about 20 follicles appeared.

I see. What dosage of stim were u on?

When is ur FET?

Hi i'm wondering how long does ovidrel stay in the system. We got a jab on the day of OR and one day after ET right? I just don't want to test a false positive with hpt.
Oh? I did mot have any ovidrel jab on the day of OR. What us the purpose of this jab?

Back