Hi, I am engaging my mom to help out with the kids but would like to keep up with market rate to supplement the family's financial needs. I dropped my kids off at 7 am at her place, she washes them up and I help get them ready for school/breakfast. I send my 5 YO to and from kindergarten and stay with him at my mom's place. She brings my 7 YO to school by public bus transport and my husband/I fetch him back. She bathes them, cooks dinner and they eat there. My mom doesn't cook lunch at all. We top up for our meals separately. Is $1000 too little? I am struggling to keep myself alive since I have resigned from work and now expecting a no. 3... Really hope to hear some feedback. This expense is on top of my monthly contribution of $700 which I tried hard to sustain while I was still working.
Hi hi....my sharing below...I have 3 kids (P4, P3 & 6mths old bb)...
Engaging 2 different nanny, so hv to pay 2 sides....
Nanny for my 2 elder kids $1100:
1. I will send the kids to school in the morning and nanny will fetch them from school in the afternoon.
2. Bring them back to her house, provide lunch & bath
3. If any of the kids hv xtra cca, then she will bring to school again after lunch
4. Provide dinner and evening bath
5. Ensure the kids finished their school homework at her place....
Nanny for my 6 mths old bb $700 (to top up $100 when starts solid)
1. Feed bb milk every 3-4 hours
2. Bath bb 2 times a day
3. For milk powder, diapers, shower gel, wet tissue, etc all are excluded from $700.
So total 1 month v hv to pay $1800-$1900 (not included tuition fees)..