Price Check for Nanny Service

for solid food...is nanny the one who buy on parent's behalf? can parents tell them wat to buy or they buy themselves?

I am looking for nanny, preferably to come to my house to take care of my 1-yr old girl from 7.30am to 7pm.

Requires someone with experience taking care of babies. Pls call me at 98466467, thanks.

Looking for part time Chinese nanny for my 4 months old baby in the evenings.

Details as follow:
- Staying in Bedok south area
- Experienced & patient
- Assist to fetch her from infant care
- Hours required: around 1-3 hours (7pm to maximum 10pm), Mon-Fri, sometimes no need at all if I don't do OT.

Any interested parties or recommendation, kindly sms me @ 85001748.

Thank you!

Educated chinese lady offers long/short term/ half day/adhoc nanny services at Tiong Bahru area. Good home environment in private condo. Full attention as no other children in house. If of help, plse call 96388698 (Aunty Lim)

Nanny to look after 3 months onwards baby - $600-$800

I paid the nanny for taking care of my 36mth son for $550 I think she is so far the cheapest.

anyone knows the market rate of a part-time nanny? pls advise
happy.gif

Hi everyone, im a 31 yr old housewife n stay in Jurong area. if u need a nanny to look after ur kids u can pm me. thank you.

dear mummies, i am currently available to babysit your small little love ones as the baby girl i am looking after has went to childcare recntly who is 4yrs.
i stay at amk srea. interested pm me for contacts..

Dear mummies,

I am looking for part-time baby sitter at Bangkit Road...
An experienced baby sitter who is willing to come over my house (preferably) or at the baby sitter house during 21 Aug till 27 Aug (day and night) to take care of my 20mths old gal.
I am willing to pay for the extra stay-in charges.

Please email me at [email protected] or pm me.

Thank you.

I paid my nanny for $1k a month for the following service:

1) Look after of my 4 years old girl (4 years old) from 11am - 7pm. She fetches my girl at 11am from the nursery centre which is just below her block.
2) Look after my 8 years old (P2) from 1pm+ - 7pm. She fetches my boy from school at 1.10pm except 3.10pm on Thursday. The school is within walking distance to her house (5 min+ walk).

Both will have shower after fetch from school -> lunch -> afternoon nap (both kids will do the homework that i put in their school bags or school homework before the nap. Nanny is unable to teach/coach but to remind them to do the homework) -> dinner -> shower -> wait for me to fetch them by 7pm.

Btw, this nanny started look after my girl when she was 14 months old and i paid her $650. I didn't reduce the rate though my girl starts her 3 hours nursery class this year.

Expensive?

I'm looking for a part time nanny.

* Mon - Fri: 6 hrs/day
* Staying around Boon Keng area
* Baby sit 9 month old boy

Please PM me.

Hello, I am a 31yrs old chinese housewife who is experience with kids(my child is in childcare now). I have looked after babies from 3-24 months before. Any interested parties please email me at [email protected]. I charge $550 - daytime from 7-8am onwards to not later than 10pm, I'm flexible with the timing as I understand that working mothers nowadays have to work OT, $700(overnight). FYI I'm staying in bedok reservoir area. As an english Ed I would be able to teach flashcards and read stories to older babies.

Looking for a experience/reliable nanny looking after my my #2 baby who is 2mths old now. As I'm gg to start work in apr nxt year, I'll need a nanny who is staying ard Serangoon ave 2 or punggol Edgefield plains. Pls pm me ASAP @ [email protected]

I am looking for nanny/baby sitter near segar road Blk 45X, bukit panjang to look after my gal on Mon-Fri 7.30am to 7.30pm after Chinese New Year, she will be 3 mths old by then.

Nanny must be experience, caring, responsible, patient and hygiene. No pets and non-smoking environment. Prefer Chinese.

Pls PM / SMS 96533185 if you have any recommendation, thanks.

looking for part-time nanny / babytistter in bukit batok (near gombak station) to play w 2yo toddler

- tues-fri (6.30pm-9.30pm)
- Sat (12.30pm-9.30pm)

Hi,
I'm looking for a nanny staying around Queenstown area, to look after my young infant, from 7am to 8pm on weekdays. Any recommendation?

Thanks!

Hi Crystal,
I would like to share my 2cents of your worries. My 3 kids gone thru all that you have mention above.
1) My babies had these white cream type substances on their tongue before, until someone told me to try clean them with the baby urine diaper clothing. It works with wonder and no need to see doctors too. At first it seens unhygienic. Your nanny way of cleaning your baby tongue was not as unhygienic ba.
2) My mother and mother-in-law and all those advises given to me before. Dont attend to crying baby immediatly. This could also explain why your nanny dont bother to check on your baby ba.
3) Fever is a way of strengthing the baby immune system. I dont think is your nanny improper care that result in a fever.
Thks.

my 9-month old baby is now very fussy. He is at my mother's place when I am working and he is not napping well. How much is the cost for a good and reliable nanny?? Any contacts? I have heard so many horror stories of nannies, but I just cannot believe that all nannies are the same. Any advice??

Hi. Ok, just read the latest posts and realise nanny charges are not as high as I feared. Any reliable and good nannies, can please email me at [email protected] urgently. I stay in Hougang Ave 7. I need nanny help from 7.30am to 6.30pm. Any nanny willing to come my place?

Just to check - i heard that getting nanny to go to one's home to babysit, the cost is around $1300 to $1500 a month. Is this true?

Yes,price ranging $1300-$1800 depend on timing,max is 12 hrs ,5 days wkly.If fetching kids back from CC is $8-$10 per hr.

Looking for an experienced nanny for my 3months old baby boy starting in April 2013 (He'll be 4.5months old)
- Near Blk 640 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
- My budget $600+/month, Mon-Fri 7.30am - 7pm
- My contact: 90185119 or email: [email protected]

Requirements:
- Clean & non-smoking, non-pet environment
- Experienced Chinese/English speaking nanny
- Reliable, responsible & patient
- Stay near Blk 640 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6

i am very curious adn worried. If a nanny is taking care of baby, and my baby is learning to stand now. How would the nanny also be able to cook and make milk etc?

hi. oh, its much more exp than if i were to bring bb to nanny house. do you know of any good nanny willing to come my house?

anyone know of a nanny willing to come hougang ave 7? from 7.30am to 6.30pm. My boy is now quite "big". already 11kg. so nanny must be strong and fit. i am willing to pay 1300 for the nanny. i will cook the bb lunch in the morning so nanny don't have to cook. nanny just help to cook the dinner.

go thro agent better as they have more pool of pp ....u can do a search...i forgot which website but he is called adrian.

who knows...maybe nanny let bb cry while cooking.
sad.gif

But even we mothers also sometimes let baby cry when we are busy with cooking right? If we have to keep carrying the baby all the time, then how to get the household chores done?

I just engaged with Adrian see how is their service soon.
(+65) 9747 2405

I'm a Arts Therapist and looking for a day & night babysitter start from April 2013.

I have called Adrian and he provides me the current costing as below.

24hours Sunday night to Friday night at babysitter home cost me SGD1200. I think is reasonable.

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm babysitter come to my home cost me SGD2200. Can be consider also.

Hi

I am looking for a Chinese singaporean to fetch my boy back from school n cook a meal for us
Please call me at 91171659

Hi,

I have a 11 mths old baby and due to health result needs to engage a maid. My hubby who travels a lot suggest asking his sister in law to look after day & night from Sunday night to Friday evening. Any idea what is the range of the cost for relative?

Hi Mummies,
I will be available at night to take care of your child at my place (sengkang). If you are interested, we can have further discussion @ 9001 1484.

Hi

Looking for babysitter to come to my place at bt panjang for Sunday afternoons from 1-7pm Please email me at nosconATgmx.com.

Hi, I am engaging my mom to help out with the kids but would like to keep up with market rate to supplement the family's financial needs. I dropped my kids off at 7 am at her place, she washes them up and I help get them ready for school/breakfast. I send my 5 YO to and from kindergarten and stay with him at my mom's place. She brings my 7 YO to school by public bus transport and my husband/I fetch him back. She bathes them, cooks dinner and they eat there. My mom doesn't cook lunch at all. We top up for our meals separately. Is $1000 too little? I am struggling to keep myself alive since I have resigned from work and now expecting a no. 3... Really hope to hear some feedback. This expense is on top of my monthly contribution of $700 which I tried hard to sustain while I was still working.

Thanks...

Hi, I am engaging my mom to help out with the kids but would like to keep up with market rate to supplement the family's financial needs. I dropped my kids off at 7 am at her place, she washes them up and I help get them ready for school/breakfast. I send my 5 YO to and from kindergarten and stay with him at my mom's place. She brings my 7 YO to school by public bus transport and my husband/I fetch him back. She bathes them, cooks dinner and they eat there. My mom doesn't cook lunch at all. We top up for our meals separately. Is $1000 too little? I am struggling to keep myself alive since I have resigned from work and now expecting a no. 3... Really hope to hear some feedback. This expense is on top of my monthly contribution of $700 which I tried hard to sustain while I was still working.

Thanks...
Hi hi....my sharing below...I have 3 kids (P4, P3 & 6mths old bb)...
Engaging 2 different nanny, so hv to pay 2 sides....

Nanny for my 2 elder kids $1100:
1. I will send the kids to school in the morning and nanny will fetch them from school in the afternoon.
2. Bring them back to her house, provide lunch & bath
3. If any of the kids hv xtra cca, then she will bring to school again after lunch
4. Provide dinner and evening bath
5. Ensure the kids finished their school homework at her place....

Nanny for my 6 mths old bb $700 (to top up $100 when starts solid)
1. Feed bb milk every 3-4 hours
2. Bath bb 2 times a day
3. For milk powder, diapers, shower gel, wet tissue, etc all are excluded from $700.

So total 1 month v hv to pay $1800-$1900 (not included tuition fees)..

I would like to recommend my current nanny to mummies in need of one.

She stays at anchorvale link, near renjong LRT.
She is friendly and responsible.
She's passionate and love looking after babies. Can teach and take care my LO well. My daughter's health had improved a lot under her care.
She is available for day and night, one to one, v dedicated care for my baby.
Her house is v clean and airy, spacious and tidy.

If interested, pls contact her at 9010 9457 for further discussion.

My baby started off at $700 with my babysitter. Starts on food, there is increase of $80... Sums up to $780 per month.
Full care as i did have my own house to let my baby stay over at that point of time but i will bring him out from time to time.
An acquaintance's mother thus it might be cheaper but she goes on holiday overseas a couple of times every year which was a big headache when i need to find substitute nanny.

Back