Prenatal Yoga

W

wanwan150609

Hi,

Anyone interested in prenatal yoga?
or any good prenatal yoga to recommend?
i stay at sembawang..hope to join a nearby class...

Hi wanwan,

do you know me? May I know if you are pregnant and how many weeks that can start at prenatal yoga?

I am interested too.

Hi happyface,

ya im pregnat 5th month le...hehe...how bout u?
i think prenatal yoga is good for 4th month onwards.
i checked city yoga too...but think quite far wor..
hehe...and i called sembawang cc...they are not offering ler...
how bout u?
u pregnant how many month le?

Hi ladies,

I am just into my second trimester only at 13 weeks. I am also keen to take up pre natal yoga..

maybe u can check www.colleensimmonds.com.

I am stl trying to convince my hubby to let me go cos he feels tt its extra expenditure and its not relly neccessary.

wanwan,

I am only 6 weeks leh. KKH has aqua swim for 2nd trimet in 2 may. I may sign up but need to check with my doctor 1st.

I heard early pregnancy can do prenatal yoga or exercise and is good for baby. That's why, i wanted to keep my self fit than fat.

Stl cant convince Hubby leh.. so bored at home. It's like I'm hving this mornin sickness which doesnt seem to go away. Thot of doing some exercises..and keep myself occupied but hubby dun wan.

There was once when i almost fainted at JP. Vision totally became white blurry n couldnt breathe.. I thk i relli need to exercise.

wa! u must take care ler...must be careful ya...
actually everyday i try to use stair instead of lift to my office which is at 4th floor...
this is the only exercise i have at the moment...
have u decided which hospital for your delivery?

Hi Ladies

I am interested in prenatal yoga too and I understand you can start as early as 12 weeks. I am only 11 weeks now but starting to do my research on where is good to go for this prenatal yoga. Where is City Yoga? Anyone know anything about the como shambhala yogas too?

mother & child at tanglin mall.
happy.gif

Hi wan, the price should be aroun $70 to $150. Not quite sure, across my mined $78.90 or $ 89.90..

The programme start 2 may for one month and the next one is in June 09.
Can call and check. I have reserved a place as long my gynae say go along. I will sign up in Jun 09. see u.

By the way, how weeks you are in now?

hello there

i am interested too...

may i know where to get the info for city yoga? is there an online link? can't seem to find it also...

Hi Ladies,

I'm attending the prenatal yoga at como shambhala. The saturday class is at 12.30pm to abt 1.45pm.

I just went for my first lesson last week at 16 weeks. I have to say the teacher was quite good. She shared a lot of useful tips for moms to be.

I used to attend the classes there so just continued there. Just to share abt trueyoga, I went for the trial class b4 (not prenatal) but they seem to be more like a factory, with people going in and out batch by batch. No doubt it's big but I personally don't really like the way I was being treated. Not as personal as como shambhala.

oh...
i've borrowed few Prenatal FitMama workout dvd from library...
yesterday my hb and i try to follow the workout...
quite fun...and cheap too...hehe...

hello! I just tried the prenatal yoga at COMO Shambala..not too bad. $40 for single session and u can sign for package if you wan..10 sessions at $315. HTH

During pregnancy, you want to stay in shape and do what is best for your baby-to-be. Prenatal yoga is a wonderful way to do both. In our go-go-go world, yoga offers a much-needed opportunity to slow down and connect with your baby and the transformation you are experiencing.

Back