pregnancy 7 weeks

chongpf

Anyone of U are pregnant for 7 week? My gynea check for me today say only see a sac . He say Could be false pregnancy. Anyone same experience?

He calculate me week 8 actually based on my start menses date. But my apps told me is week 7.

I'm confuse of how to calculate the number of weeks.

Anyone of U are pregnant for 7 week? My gynea check for me today say only see a sac . He say Could be false pregnancy. Anyone same experience?

He calculate me week 8 actually based on my start menses date. But my apps told me is week 7.

Hey I'm sorry that the doctor didn't explain more. What does he mean by false pregnancy? If I am not wrong, to calculate how far you are, you start by the first day of ur last period. Maybe you would like to seek for a 2nd opinion?

Sorry you are going through so much confusion, probably get a second opinion from another gynae. Meanwhile, I would think that he is referring to a chemical pregnancy.

LMP is not accurate especially if you have late ovulation. this happened to me as well and the doc said it's a fail pregnancy.
2 weeks later, i had bleeding and went to KKH 24hrs clinic and did a scan, the fetus was there!

Suggest you to wait awhile and seek for 2nd opinion.

Back