Preggie Friends Since 2003

Linda,
i want cake for bday. i prefer a cake not a slice. i ordered tiramisutra cake. very nice, have u tried b4? Jan loves it althot it has liquer.

apricot,
welcome.
come in more to chat else u cant catch up

Hong,

Tiramisu cake from where ah? I have tired?? HAhahaha I had a lot of tairamisu cakesssss liao!! I also want a whole cake. A pcs def not enough!

Jastan,

I had the same problem that's why I stop using but I spead my moisturise over my eye area... apprently, it means that the eye cream is too rich/oily for us.

Hong...

Orhhh..... this one... hee... A very dear and sweet friend of my ordered and sent to my office this year during my birthday. It's great!!! Very nice. I like it very much! If I didn't remember wrongly, I had the whole cake to myself :p

Linda,

Wah, terrible lei had the whole cake for yourself, not scared of yr sheng cai? I will nvr able to finish a whole cake by myself no matter how much i love it.

Cherly,
Linda already slim down liao. So u dun have to worry for her.

Linda,
I may wanna try the Baileys one or may be chocolate.

Cherly,

I had the whole cake to myself but over a period of 3 days lah.... hahaha at that time I didn't think of sheng cai leh... I'm those kind of people who love foods more then my sheng cai. If don't eat while we are young, then wanna wait till old?! By then a lot of foods will be ban either by your doc or by your children just like what we are doing to our parent!

Hong,
ONZ! Next gathering where ah? We ordered the Baileys and eat!! Hey, cannot see the website from your link? Correct a not? Where are you celebrating your birthday? I go and gatecrush and eat one pce only (I promise only 1) of your cake!

Hi Apricot,

My son Ryan is in FTCC too. He has been attending it since 3 months ago. So far so good... of cos, he had Harps while he was there but his is the 1st case and contact during the weekend. He fell sick once in a while but I will not put the blame on the cc as I'm not exectly a good mother.

I don't think you are the oldest mummy here hahahaha our age range rather wide isn't it mummies?? Wanna revel how old are you?! ;)

Hong,
Even if I slim down, I also need to maintain meh... but I really want to lose the fats on my 2 papayas. Gen said I look inportpionate. I'm so sad.

Good Morning Mommies.
TGIF! On half day today to do something to my hair dun know just to trim or soft rebond it Hiaz Mommies, yday my boss came and seriously tell me to try for another kid, he said minimum must have at least 2 kids I was shocked why such a sudden subject but he is a very nice and understanding boss he asked me to start planning now hahaha Told my hb abt it and my hb was so amused coz hb knows my boss too.

Hi Stylobb,
Do update us on Chara after the checkup. Think she will be fine.

Hi Apricot,
Welcome. I also love to shop and with my 32 mths gal, Im still shopping. Hahaha
My gal also in FTCC since last Aug.

Hi DJD,
My SIL has friends and relatives in Europe now so they decided to go visit them too. Anyway, she is nice to volunteer help me buy things back if I want.

Hi Linda,
True lor, think as we grow older, fats and weight more difficult to shred lor so really must maintain man. You really li hai man, can finished whoel cake by yourself in 3 days I prefer cake on the actual day, put inside fridge liao I dun like to eat liao. Heehee

hehe, tot i beta post 1st b4 someone earlier than me... wat happened to everybody. near 9am liao no one report yet. all tgif mood liao ah...

jas
ya i beginning to enjoy the hp, very good functions, nearly everything oso have.. hehe, just a pity its not a flip or slide phone. i prefer flip or slide hp.

linda
i same like u, wun buy gio stuff unless got discount. imagine their capri now original price is $40+, ex leh...

m2b
haha, luckily i post 1st otherwise you will be 1 min earlier.. hehe
anyway not having competition, just for fun lah. haha

Good morning mommies!

Yipee!! It's friday again.. but this weekend ain't gonna be fun for me coz need to complete my assignment so that i can concentrate on my exams next week.

OK... here's the sale report from Isetan Scotts
There is a sale for branded children clothing (levis, osh kosh, clarks, strawberry shortcake, bossini, benetton, timberland, kickers, LA Gear) at level 4 event's hall.

Their selection of boys clarks and timberland shoes/sandals are nicer than girls. I see see, look look, can't find anything i like... so didn't buy. The gals kickers sandals are ok.. but i find the brand a bit "cheap" now.. hahaa.

I got shopping saga yesterday.. I bought a tempur pillow for joey at isetan and later decided to stroll to taka to buy choco mochi. As i was walking down the escalator to Taka basement, i saw a sign which says "TEMPUR, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!".. and it was the exact one i bought at Isetan 30mins ago!!

Hi Apricot,

Welcome, Welcome!!

My daughter Joey also attends FTCC... actually, i dun noe if it can be considered as child care coz school ends at 3.30pm
happy.gif

Got any photos of Aston? It's a nice name!

If you want to see my photo (hahaa.. i very thick skin) you can go to www.joeykhor.blogspot.com

Hi Chris,

Today you WIN liao... you are the 1st!

Hahahaha Chris,

Congrats!!! IF it's not DJD on leave today, you won't be the 1st one hahahahaha

M2B,
Of cos I like the cake fresh but I also don't mind to eat it if it's in the fridge.
Amazingly, I only managed to shed my kgs off when I'm nearing to 30. But I also felt it's harder to shed off when you gets older. So you are right in having to maintain.. but I don't really care... cos I love foods!

Chris,
Yalor so expensive hor... imagine $40+ when last time is like $20-$30+?

Chris,
u shld go and hug DJD. She go hiding to let u to be the 1st.

M2B,
My on leave till 04 Oct. hahaha..
Brnging Janelle out, i feel like i am SAHM now. hahaha..

Linda,
cannot accesss the website ah.
try this again. http://www.tiramisutra.com/
If still cannot then ni mei yuan fen eat the cake lor.

U try more support bra or do exercise that tone ur breast? U dun keep thinking of ur faults, look at ur own gd point.

Good morning mummies.

Chris,

Finally you are the 1st today. I am on leave cos Ben going to BKK today and since i got nothing much to do in office, must well clear my last year leave, otherwise 10wks later, HR will forfeited my last yr leave.

M2B,

So yr hb keen to try for another 1?

Preggie,

U took half day just for the Isetan sales? Nothing much ah, then i beta don travel down.

Linda,

Take 3 days to finish the cake ah? I think i will sick of it.

Hallo Mummies!!

Toking abt anniversary ah? Today is my 4th wedding anniversary and hb is bringing me out for dinner tonite... My present is a trip to Bintan w Josh tomorrow!! Kekeke...

Stylobb,

I lurve TDWP!!! Excellent show for gals. Meryl Streep is really good. And I was drooling at the fashion... But somehow, I tot of you. Cant imagine if you had a boss liddat!! Hahahaa...

Chara will be alrite. Dun worry, k?

Haahaha... Jesse being helpful again? Last nite, I left my hp to charge in the room and went to make milk for Josh. Someone sms me so the lights went on. (No sound cos on silent mode) Hb said: Mommy's hp got message. Guess wat was Josh reply? He said: Why you so busybody.... Hb was speechless... Hahaha....

Linda,

Toking abt me ah? Just firm up your nn can leow. Then you will have the perfect hourglass figure leowz.

Chris,

Mai hiam lah.. Got new hp, v good leowz. I was actually thinking of changing to the Nokia N73 but think think think, didnt like the "coffin" shape so stick to my current model. :p

cherly/hong/sotong
haha must thank djd today pang chance to me...

minnie
n73 quite nice leh, my coll using, the ringtone super loud man...

Cherly,

Of course not lah... Hb also coming along. He wont let me go away w/out him... Even wan to go BKK w my gfs, also say cannot. Scared I gena kidnap.

So we got married in the same year!! Heh.

cherly
Few years back, we don't even receive a card. I think HR improve and implement card + voucher after feedback from staff survey. Your coy got such feedback? If yes, maybe can suggest to them.

apricot
Only child really very lonely? I thought that the parents can focus better for the child, in the sense that the child don't really feel lonely as the parents are around to accompany. So you planning for a 2007 baby?

linda
We can use moisturiser on the eye area? I thought it not suppose to. It is also stated on the instruction box.

chris38
Wow congrats... you are 1st today... hee hee.. That's a nice phone, actually I had been eyeing it for quite a while but it's out of my budget so I can only envy... hee hee

m2bagain
Your boss so good, seldom bosses will encourage staff for such coz of maternity leave mah... You so fortunate to have such a nice boss. So what's your after thought on this? Motivated???

Agree with you on difficulty to lose weight and shred fats as one ages. I find it is so difficult for me to lose weight now as compared to 10 years back... hee hee... Moreover I am one who easily put on weight if I don't control my diet... sian man.. so envy Linda can eat one whole cake and not putting on weight...
happy.gif

Hong,
Can see liao! But no Baily's cake that you are talking about?

I got good points ah?! hahaha I'm applying firming cream for some time liao. And I did the excises while applying the cream lor. I have read b4 that breast is very hard to firm up even if you apply the cream, it doesn't really work. So more or less I'm resign to it. And all my bras are support bra so you will not see me wear srapless bra at all.

Minnie,
The way you said it is like so easy. "Just firm up your nn" I also want leh hahahaha nvm, wo kan kai liao... body healthy can liao!

Chris/minnie,
I have lost touch with HP liao. All the models that you guys are talking about I dunno leh hahaha now I only know LG choc that HP model cos like chris, I also like flip or slide hp and thought the red look very nice on black or white. Dunno about the funtion though hahaha

preggie
Wow.. you never go bang the wall... ha haa..
happy.gif

hong
So how you like the life of being SAHM?

minnie
Happy anniversary!!! Me also 4th year next month...

Hi Jas,

I went to bang on Isetan's wall!! I called them up immediate and demanded for a refund.

Hi Minnie,

Happy 4th anniversary!

Jas/Preggie,

Thank you!!
happy.gif
Time really flies. Last time in Sec school, still dreaming wat my future hb will look like... Kekeke...

Cherly,

Oops. No lah. I dun think I will ever get the chance to travel alone w Josh.... unless I elope w a new Daddy for him????!!!???

Jas/Cherly,

For bdays, we get a card from company plus a $25 shopping voucher.
happy.gif

Actually, my boss also v good. She encourages us to have more kids and if I need to take urgent leave cos Josh is sick, she is ok. Even if I come in late cos bring Josh to doc, she also dun mind. She even told me I can work from home on some days if need be (as long as accessible by email and MSN) and remain contactable via hp can leowz.
happy.gif

Hi Chris,
Yalah, I know you are a fun-loving mommy.hehehe

Hi Preggie,
Went shopping yday ah? Clarks nothing for gals? Thot of gg down tmr after Raines music lesson lor.

Hi Linda,
Gd for you that you shredding weight easily, quite diff for me leh Hiaz Dun understand why I was not so weight conscious when I was younger lor. Eat and eat like nobodys business.

Hi Hong,
You must be enjoying your SAHM days man bringing Jan out for bonding time maybe I shall clear my leave in year-end to do that with Raineheehee

Hi DJD,
Haha, my hb said see how lah dun know what he meant anyway, he is very busy nowadays with work. Yday manage to go for dinner with him w/o Raine. Went GWC Japanese Restaurant for sushi.

Hi Minnie,
Happy 4th Anniversary! Enjoy your Bintan Trip tmr. Im gg in Oct with my family too.

Hi Jas,
Yap, my boss very nice and understanding. He kept urging me to plan for 2nd kid but yday, he was real serious when he said that heehee

Yalor, I also gain weight easily lor, thatz why cant overeat but I just cant stop snacking leh bad habit.

Hi Mummies
Raining heavily at my side...

chris
After I told hb abt BKK not safe, he said he beta tag along me if I go shopping... I said if I take Skytrain, it shud be ok.

Btw read about this place Platinum Wholesale mall, did u go there?

U are first just becos our DJD is on leave.. hiak hiak hiak

minnie
Actually my ex-boss was sth like that.. hah, no seat on the plane also insist to find him a seat.. aiyoh... Meryl Streep is so scary leh, she does not need to raise her voice also sends shivers down my spine!
Wow I like Anne Hathways' long leather boots leh!!!
(Told hb I dun mind getting the vcd to watch again...)

Stimes my hp ison vibrating mode and got sms, jesse also wl tell me.
Wah, josh tells ur hb busybody ah.

Just had my appraisal w/ boss.. pretty good.
We wlbe shifting office early 2008... happy man, cos next year she and I wl go look for office space somewhere beta... hehehe

So nice, ur hb's pressie v big leh... BINTAN!

minnie/m2b/mummies
Sigh..thanks for comforting me re chara.

m2b
I find it so funni that ur boss (male) can tell u such a thing.. wat was ur response ah???

jas/apricot
I think one kid is lonely leh.

preggie
U got refunded or not? Somemore it's Tempur brand leh...

hong/linda
Minnie told me abt the cakes leh but I hvn't tried cos hb does not like tiramisu....

I have also lost track of hp models liao...

Hi StyloBB,

Got.. they quickly returned me my money.. No questions asked!

Hi M2B,

Not that there are no girls shoes.. got la.. but i didn't get any.

linda
LG choc is very chio but my fren told me limited functions. ho kua bo ho jiak?

stylo
haha you told him the story of missing wife in tutu?
no i heard of it but nebi have chance to go...
the other time i stayed bayoke sky oso got wholesale centre opp. tops only thb199 each, buy more get more discount.

jas
now 3g hp quite affordable, motorola v3x only $198 for upgrade, very good buy but i must say motorola less user frenly compared with the rest. now sms-ing is so easy with my SE hp! haha

Chris,

LG Choc got not camera right. i think i can only take that cos coy dun allow HP with memory slot and camera.

M2B, Jas,
Thie temp SAHM go lunch with 3 other SAHM at globletrotter. The kids play on their own and the 4 "tai tai" sit there and chat.. nice or not.

The cab uncle asked me coming to united sq cos kid need to attend class? I told him not meeting friends for lunch. He probably think i am very tai tai. Only this tai tai didnt wear big diamond ring, taking Gucci bag. hahah..

Linda,
U really sotong leh. They got Khalua and Baileys flavour lah. The cake look all the same.

Chris u never do ur job to announce sale ah.

hong
pf eyeing a new hp from SE no cam but the other functions are good, he say he saw his avp using it M600i
LG chocolat got camera lah

mummies
oh ya, bysi at bugis having 20-50% discount! sales news courtesy to temp sahm and shopping queen - hong!

Chris,
wah u promote me ah. SHopping Queen leh.

Happen to passby and i saw a dress i like. After discount is $44, can wear for semi-function and work. I am going down later to get it. Infact, the lady reserve for me.
hee hee

Hi Jastan,
I come from a big family of 4 siblings and I love the company. So I love to have one more ...ya hopefully 2007 baby.

Hi Preggie,
Aston is derived from English premier league Aston Villa. I wanted to name him starting with A and so I decided on Aston. Here're some photos of him..cheeky looking..making funny naughty faces...
All mummies, feel free to view too
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tulipvalley2000/album?.dir=97b7scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tulipvalley2000/my_photos%3furlhint=actn,del%253as,1%253af,0

My 6th year wedding anniversary is coming Dec & I am really hoping a good celebration. I rem the last one I had was before I given birth to my son 3 yrs old. Oh mine, how can things just stop when I have one kid.. ha ha..just imagine my hubby read what I wrote here..

Morning Mummies!
At least I had a good sleep.

The mooncake thingy is on at Taka....
we were there but hor, nowadays must keep askg jesse if he wanna go toilet...

jas
Even tho now I get uninterrupted sleep, I still feel a bit tired in the morning...
tkfully my boss said I am juggling work and family well...

apricot
Does the name Aston have a meaning?
Your boy looks so grown up... soon ours wl look like that too...
Wow, ur 6th anniversary is coming ah...

minnie
Think quite a few of us hv year end wedding anniversaries..

chris
I hvn't told him the tuk tuk story yet.
Last time I used to go bkk quite often.... find that it's ok what..

hong
Did u buy ur dress???
Nowadays dresses are rather nice.... I still haven't worn two of my three dress cos not v practical with the kids around...

halo mummies!

hong
haha promote you temporarily lah since u free to sniff out all the sales now.

apricot
i wanted to call my baby ashton if its a boy and ashley if a girl...
aston looks like a big boy
happy.gif

stylo
havent tell him tuk tuk story he already want to follow you? tell him liao he will stick to you like leech man. haha

Halo Mommies.
On half day off on Fri. Went to soft rebond my hair liao. Hb commented that I look so much younger with this hairstyle. After 6mths of permed hair, it is another change. Actually hairstylist recommended that I perm again coz of my high cheekbone but I told him I will perm again when closer to CNY.

Went shopping after that and on sat too. Bought some lingerie from La Senza, a top from DP, tops from Esprit and a pair of shoes from Tangs.

Hi Linda,
I asked my hairstylist about bob hairstyle. He said bob hairstyle looks nicer on hair which has not been rebonded before as it will have more volume.

Hi Stylobb,
My response is just smile Anyway, Im glad that I have such an understanding boss.

Hi Preggie,
I went Isetan Scotts yday and got Raine a yellow Kickers sandals at $16. Bought a bigger size as she has some shoes to wear out 1st. :p

Hi Hong,
Wow, you really enjoying your SAHM life man, so unlike the 1st time hor?

Hi Apricot,
Aston is such a big boy.

Hi Chris,
You went BYSI? I was there on Fri but didnt see anything that I like.

Hi Mommies,

haizz.. joey is down with food poisoning. Vomitting and diarrheao after eating dinner at my friend's place. Think she had too much lemonade and pineapple.

We waited all week for Sunday coz we've planned to go house viewing but now that she's so sick we can only stay at home and sleep
sad.gif

Mommies, where can i get nice snowskin green tea mooncakes?

Hi StyloBB,

We bought the GEOX shoes finally. Hubby says the support are not at the right places but he bought one pair to try anyway since it's not expensive after 15% discount. I got myself a pair of slip ons too, at kopiboy's expense! haha.

i find that their design for boy's shoes are nice. You should go and take a look.

Hi M2B,

I think i know which pair of kickers sandals you bought.

You should ask your hubby to go shopping with you at marina sq and suntec now.. it's like a dead town.. My hubby who hates shopping keeps jio'ing me to go suntec with him... he says he finally feel "liberated, thanks to IMF!"

Hi Apricot,

Aston looks like my childhood friend! When i saw the pics, i thot he looked familiar.. then realised that my childhood friend looked like him when he was young. He got the same hair, same grin... Wow! really "ren2 you3 xiang1 shi4".

My wedding anniversary is december too... I got married on 2 Dec 01.

Hi Chris,

Ashley is a unisex name... there are boys with the name ashley too. Just like joey.. also a unisex name.

Nevermind, you still have chance to use the name "Ashton".. hehehe.... jia you jia you

Hi Mummies
So 'hardworking' on a weekend hah???

preggie
I just noticed jesse started to sneeze for no reason..haiz..

Geox.. I think I know what ur hb means.. when I started they kinda cut my feet but then again I always hv problem with new shoes..

Joey can pose well ah? Hahaha..
Yep we saw a nice pair of boys' shoes tat time, asked jesse to try, he said 'No!' and ran away no matter how much we coaxed him....

Why dun u go Taka atrium to check out the mooncakes???

We brot jesse to west coast just now but argh, the ground was wet and there was a big seniors citizens outing!!!

Oh...I've joined csc under spouse mbrship liao.. next time dun need to 'depend' on hb ie I can bring jesse there myself if he is not free..

chris/m2b
We went past vivo city just now... wow, can't wait for it to open ...

m2b
So now back to rebonded hair, I find that as we rebond more, the hair texture is not so nice as the last time.. now my hair is as flat as pancake man and is not straight, so xian....
U got high cheekbones ah, next time I take a look,, haha...

chris
I realli dun know wat to expect for bkk this time cos wlbe looking out for kids stuff, first time I'm doing it, I used to shop for my nephews for all my prev trips.

Hello Hello,

StyloBB,
There is no meaning to Aston, I just wanted to name with an A & wanted a special one and Aston villa come to my mind so name him Aston. By the way, there is a pte condo around Rivervalley named The Aston.

Chris, encouraged U to name your son Ashton cos it is an unique name.

Preggie, is there a chance to see your childhood friend photo. ? I am so curious how my son look alike. My wedding anniversary is 3Dec2000. So close ya..

We went to West Coast Park last Sun & Aston love the playground so much ! Tink we will likely to go again in few weeks time.

apriot,
u got a handsome boy with dimples.

Preggie,
I didnt have any guy friend that named "Ashley", most of them are female. May be the name is so widely use by female that in near future it will be classify under "Baby Girl". haha

Tung Lok is having new greentea snowskin mooncake. I am going to try it. I think is the mini mooncake. My MIL swear by Tung Lok, she said the White lotus paste is very gd but i think otherwise lah. Tung Lok is having a stall at the Taka Mooncake fair. Go and try out.

Is that Joey new Crocs? How many pairs u got her?

Stylo,
yes yes yes... i am so happy i can get a dress. Althot is a all black dress but stil happy with it. It come with a white ribbon and i can replace it with other colors belt. May be ask my sister to go shopping for belt with me. The shop assistant was so nice. She asked me to try more but i told her i was rushing and will come back another day.

M2B,
wah i think i pass the shopping queen item to u.
Seriously i am not sooo stress this time. I can chiong bbgal, cla or those SAHM out for lunch.
Infact the lunch session was quite gd. Jan got to play with Zoie, too bad Rayna was sick. I have gd chat with the mummies.

Hi Apricot,

My wedding dinner was held on 3rd dec.. so it's also a special day for me.

I lost touch with my childhood friend after my mom moved house. But i heard that he's now a nurse. I think i might have some photos of him during our childhood days. Let me try to find the photos at my mom's house.

Hi Hong,

I'm on study leave on thursday and friday. Maybe i;'ll go again to check out the mooncakes. Actaully, i like the mini ones... easier to eat dun have to cut...

Including this slipper crocs, she has in total 3 pairs. Now she wears them like school shoes. So need more pairs to alternate between washes.

Hi StyloBB,

The cutting for geox is very small. There was one pair which i really like but the top of the shoe cuts into my feet when i tried walking around.

We went to the shop at Suntec, their sizes so limited.

Joey pose? No la.. actually, i edited it from a larger photo... Wanted to show chris coz she wanna know how the black rubber band looks like.

Good morning mummies.

How's everyone weekend? Was on leave to stay at home on friday to do some housekeeping after sending hb to airport. Realised i got so many unwanted bag, just nice to pack it away for my PT maid on saturday. Cleared hb wardrobe as well, also given away some of his old clothes to the maid. Saturday brot charlene to United Sq, wanted to get some espirit clothes for her but cant get what i want. Sunday morning brot her to ah yun roti at Tampines Mall and do some shopping, didnt buy anything for both mother & daughter but bot 2 shirts for hb, after that went to airport to pick him up. Afternoon, brot charlene for kite flying, she was so happy.

Preggie,

I wanted to get a pair of the same sandal for myself after my confinement.
Marina Sq & Suntec, when i asked hb to go yesterday, he said don want cos he expect tight security, seem its not hor.

Minnie,

How's your Bintan trip?

Stylobb,

Hb back from BKK, he said no much sales there and didnt buy anything back, probably becos all guys are not shopping king but food king. He said he put on more weights, i told him better to watch out his diet now.

good morning mummies!
boss back today...

cherly
today i no fight since u back to work. hehe

preggie
i only know one male ashley, thats ashley cole, a EPL footballer.. dun know which team is he in now...
kids aspen looks cute! i eyeing the new one leh but pf say more impt to look for dress shoes... i like one from colette but biggest size cant fit ash...

apricot
i sort of dun flavour the name 'ashton' now since the young bf of demi moore is oso ashton (kutcher)...

stylo
i find bkk not much cheap kids stuff unless the dept store having sale then can get discount off brands like osh kosh.

m2b
me, mum & mil went shopping at bugis yday. i popped in bysi to have a look but din see anything i like too... bot barney lantern for ash at the shop opp.. haha.. seems like her barney craze not over yet...

Good Morning Mommies.

Hi Preggie,
Haha, IMF, my hb oso busy these 2 weeks leh so I can only plan shopping with my friends and sisters. Wana jio my friend go Suntec/MS area on Sat but she prefer to go town leh. Then yday went OG Albert with my sis to replenish my cosmetics from Loreal coz got 20%. Dun wana go JL on these Tue-Thu coz sure crowded.

Is Joey ok now?

Yap yap, the mooncake festival fair is on at Ngee Ann City liao. Go and sample which is the best. :p

Hi Stylobb,
Yap, back to rebounded hair now. Think this is my 3rd rebonding. Choose soft rebonding, supposed not to be so straight but still looks so straight leh. Anyway, I got plan to have permed hair for CNY next year liao. Hahaha I crazy man. Yap, I hate my cheekbones, so protruding man.

Hi Hong,
Glad you are enjoying your ML this time round. Think 2nd time shd be less stressful liao.

Hi DJD,
Seem like you have a nice weekend with Charlene.

Back