Preggie Friends Since 2003

M2B,
GUG at UE? Brot Julian for the trial, find the standard drop alot.

Happy shopping for ur tour package.

Preggie,
Haha, Mae is coming 9mths liao leh...intending to start her with once a week enrichment classes when she is 1yo so testing the diff classes 1st...GUG is the 1st since tested out for Raine before and found it good.

Hong,
I'm gg Suntec for trial this Sat.
happy.gif

Chris,

What a bad morning for you! But luckily, no one is hurt. Yesterday there's also a serious case of bus accident. Hazi, these bus drivers, why can't they be careful?!

Cherly,

You are going Genting? When?! This sat I'm seeing you hor?

Mummies,

I got an announcement to make, I'm 14 weeks preggie. Just came back from my gynea visit and he said I'm most likely going to have a boy (again)
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
I had girls clothing ready!!!

Regarding company cutting cost: To save $, my ex coy employed 1 accountant to replace my snr accountant and my position! Both my snr accountant and me give her only half a year at the most.

Thanks M2B & Trans.

M2B,
Problem is Ryan has been going to everyone and telling them he wants a mei mei or he's going to have a mei mei!

Trans,
I was hoping cannot see. I got to know Ryan's gender when I'm in my 13th week. So was hoping that my gynae tell me cannot see today.

Linda,
Congrats!!!! Ryan likes to have a mei mei.
happy.gif

Kids are so innocent right. Janelle asked me why I gave her a brother and not a sister.

Btw, which hotel did u stay when U are in Gentings?

Chris,

my edd is 15/10/09 ox bb. Haha at least your boy won't be lonely during our garthering liao!

Trans,

Really leh, my baby leg open big big just now, so I think should be confirm. though, I'm still hoping for some mistake further into my pregnacy!

Hong,

Thanks.
happy.gif
I think I'm going to have a hard time explaining to Ryan why I give him didi when he asked for mei mei. What's your answer to Janelle?

I stayed in 1st world hotel. Now no job, baby coming, got to be cost saving. 1st world cheap cheap, $17 only.
happy.gif

Linda,
You not working now?

Raine hoped for didi too but when we brgt her for detailed scan and sonographer said it is a gal...she is ok and come out saying wana go buy present and clothes for meimei liao...now she won't trade anything for Mae man! She simple adore her meimei leh!
happy.gif

Hi Sotong Mom,

Congratulations!! This year really a lot of boys.. My best friend in taiwan also expecting a boy. She's delivering in August.

For my case, the doc intially told us it's a boy, joey was very sad and said she doesn't want a brother... she wants a sister.. then who knows few months later, scan again, the bb really became a girl!!

M2B,

Not working now. I have resigned in Jan.
happy.gif

Ryan keeps telling me he don't want didi cos didi will snatch his toys and spolit it. I don't think he will change his mind easily. Hazi...

Preggie,

REALLY?! Then I hopeful again!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
sorry ah... sotong mom is my the other nick. I think this nick suits me better hahahaha

Linda,
taking Preggie case, may be there is still chance. hahaha..

I told Janelle that there are things that we cannot chose and brother is as good as sister.

WAH how u get that rate? I was looking at the room rate cos I need to book a hotel room for 4 - 5 May.

Preggie,
My gynae oso told me it is boy initially...hahaha, we have sotong gynaes?! =P

Linda,
If cfm boy, try getting books on welcoming a bb boy from library and reading to Ryan...trust me, that really helps tons! Let him feel that didi won't be as terrible as he though.
happy.gif

Hong,

Don't asked me how I get that rate. I booked through genting website. I click click here and click click there, out of a sudden, I can get standard room for S$17 including breakfast, I straight away booked 5 nights. I remember it's a direct debit using my credit card and cannot be amend.

M2B,

Your case too?! How come like this ah? I'm very lazy to read to ryan leh. keke ok, if it's confirm a boy again nearer to due date, I will get the book.

Linda,
Standard room. They always have offer for standard room. I am looking at room with 2 queen size bed. No joke squeezing the bed with the kids.

U quit ur job. No wonder u can stay in Gentings for 5 days.

Try reading to Ryan, cos u will be very busy when the 2nd is out and Ryan going to P1.

Preggie,
I try to upload for you this weekend.

Linda,
Congrats. This year really got many boys.
Yes you will be seeing me this weekend. So you will give birth at Mt A too?

Mummies
Went for a jog just now...

chris
12 days forced leave is quite a lot leh..

Thankfully you are ok... phew!

preggie
Hong meant to ask if your side is bz or not?

Btw NINJA WARRIOR programme is gone, any idea which day hv they moved it to? Showing the silly serial Red Thread...

hong
Good to be bz, me also bz, going to new area with boss, hope it'll be a good move for me... haiz... new office too... new team...

chara kena bitten by a gal today.. just now we asked her about it, she said "I'm not a biscuit! Don't eat me!" hahaha!

m2b/preggie
Gynae sotong or bb smart? hahaha

trans
For jesse, also no guessing...
but for the gals, gynae not sure, only able to cfm one gal. At detailed scan, prof cfmed 2 gals, and twins type with 2 sacs, 2 placentas...still can tell me this is the best combination, if one healthy, one unhealthy, ppl can abort the unhealthy one... aiyoh... so terrible....

linda
Congrats!!!!!
You going to look after urself???

You can accompany chris.. both bbs age so close..

How come u quit? Not happy, is it?

Now u are not working, shud hv time to read to him mah..

stylobb,
We are still not affected by the flexi-hour. Flexi-hour is forced to clear all our leave base on schedule given, after finish all leave, got to use OT to pay back. Anyway, we were saying when flexi-hour started, where got OT? This is only apply to the technician, office staff are not affected.

Mummies,
Anyone been to star cruise recently? Can advise which is better and how much you pay?

cherly
Did you read today's news about an Indon couple who fell overboard? Chinese papers reported they were quarrelling or sth like that...

Good Morning Mommies!

Linda,
Yaya, must try to spend more time w Ryan and those books are really good lor.
happy.gif

Stylobb,
Haha, bb smart know how to hide? =P

Chara so cute! Last time, Raine has a classmate who likes to bite her too so I asked her to tell him "I'm not food"...

good morning mummies!
today traffic is smooth and safe
happy.gif

linda
ya our boys will be ard 4 mths apart! so nice.. how's ur preparation for ryan p1 entry? i tink u not working oso macham very bz like that hehe..

sotong,

I was laughing at your reply to Hong. Click here, click here then suddenly get cheap rates... Like so typical of u.
happy.gif

stylo,

Where do u go for your jogs? Stadium?

I'm trying to start a jogging routine too. Putting on weight leh, this mornign had prob zipping up my pants!
sad.gif

I jogged along the road that surrounds the Lor 1 mkt last week, but this week hvnt got the chance to run again. Hopefully will go again this Sat.

Hi StyloBB,

Ninja warrior... i turned on the tv at 8pm and was SHOCKED that my Ninja warrior show has been replaced with this stupid red thread drama.... I searched the TV schedule and found it!! It'll be showing tonight at 8pm.. but it's only a single episode, then followed by Red Thread AGAIN!

Hi M2B,

My gynae.... I love her to bits
happy.gif
so I dun begrudge her for telling me the wrong gender.

Hi Hong,

My side, i guess it's stable. No pay cut, no force leave but they did announce that the increment will be reduced and also the mid year bonus don't expect too much lor.

Your side should be the same right?

Hi Hong,

It's just me & Ryan, so 1 queen size bed is good for me. But even if you booked 2 inter-conneted room, it's only $38. Quite worth. Though cannot expect too much.

Stylobb / Hong,

Yeah, quit in Jan, 1 day after my snr accountant. At that time, both of us are being forced by our new GM to approve a U$250k payment to a vendor when we disappove in the 1st place. No proper documentation so we reject the payment. We figure our head will not worth U$250k if anything happen!

Stylobb,
Plan is to empoly a maid to help me when baby is here. I will train the maid until I feel comfortable leaving my baby with her together with my mother in law. Then I will go back to work. I'm giving myself at least 6 to 12 months to train the maid.

Chris,
Yalor, 4 months apart only. So they will be playmates when we have any garthering. I didn't need to prepare anything for Ryan's P1. Just enroll will do. Oh, ya, moving house consider as one? We are planning to sell our house soon, in recent months and will look for one that is near Ai Tong. My 1st tri quite chaim leh, vomit, tiredness so I stay at home most of the time to sleep. Though in between, I went swimming & played majong. And hor, I have cravings for Raffles Place bee hoon so once in a while will go there and eat breakfast, then shop for a while and meet my ex colleagues for lunch. Have been caughting up with my friends too. Missed out so much when I'm working.

Trans,
Sa ren you sa fu mah. hahahaha I'm damn scare I will balloon for this pregnency. b4 preggie already put on so much. after birth sure will be double of what I used to be! So now, I try to go swimming at least twice a week. have to control...

Cherly,
Yes, I will be delivering in MT A.

Congrats Linda. Have a great pregnancy.

Hi Cherly,
Thanks for the recommendation on Jet Airways. I dunno when I going India again. My boss wants me to go like 3-4 times a year but I really dun feel like going too often. After the last vomitting and diarhhoea I a bit scared. Somemore now India not very safe leh..election going on.

Hi Preggie,
so shiok. you going NZ. I went there for honeymoon. Was so beautiful. Would love to go again one day. I loved the white water rafting..so fun!! Take lot of pics..the scenary is fantastic.

Me going to Bali to attend wedding in May. Bringing whole family there. Taking Air Asia there and Jetstar back, so got more time there. Wonder how I need to prep my kids, esp baby, for Bali. Is there any jabs I should prep?

Hi Masshiro,

My colleagues recently bought air asia tixs to bali for $50 inclusive of taxes! Did you manage to get a good deal?

We wun be able to do all the exciting sporting activities coz jamie will be with us. That's why i can only do sightseeing and skiing.. The plan is for KB and Joey will go and take pte skiing lessons at the slopes while my mom, me and jamie relak at the resort.

Did you go to the North or South Island?

wat..so low..no leh..i paid 300+ for each of the tix. very difficult to catch promotion lah cos i got specific date to be there. not prepared at all. 2 major holidays (melbourne & bali) in 1st half of year, next half jialat..got to slog like mad when everyone else on holiday. dunno what the kids can do in bali leh..i suppose that place is more to R&R..do nothing!!!

i went to south island, did christchurch, queenstown, dunedin. went milford sound. didn't do mt cook. skiing would be fun.

linda
So confirmed it's a boy....?

If get a good maid, can train v fast, if lousy maid, lagi busier!!!

trans
Either round the neighbourhood past ur place or round the stadium for 6 rounds..

U so fat meh??

preggie
1/2 hr of ninja warrior not shiok leh..hehe..

I think I did the helicopter thing but can't rmbr...

Did the jetboating, white water rafting, swam with dolphins...up to the north to cape reinga... did both north and south, but aw, such a long time ago....
I rmbred we were on boat to milford sound, didn't bring food, so hungry...haha

masshiro
Bali - Collick said jimbaran - did I get the name right - area is nicer

chris
Ash ok with u selling her shoes??

Hi stylobb,

I only spending 4 days there. So not much time to go a lot of places. I wanna let the kids spend some time at the kids club in the hotel also. Also wanna do some shopping at the various mkts. Yah..i heard abt Jimbaran. maybe do dinner there.

haha i remembered doing the jet boat at queenstown. did after breakfast so puked righte after the ride. quite scary and really depend on skill of the staff. so near to the cliffs scary. but fun!!!

Stylobb,

I've definitely put on weight, though I wont say I am fat yet. Must start controlling b4 I reach that stage. Prob is for me is all the extras go to the waist & hips.

Tink will try the stadium this Sat. CY will wanna follow when we jog but I dun like the idea of him running on the roads with us - dangerous leh.

Good morning mommies,

Hi Masshiro, StyloBB,

I won't be able to do any of these fun stuff in NZ.... but i did think of going on the LOTR trail.

Hi Masshiro,

I remember having a seafood dinner on the beach at Jimbaran.. but we were very scared coz the waves were crashing very near to us and it reminded us of the Tsunami..

Which hotel will you be staying? I heard from my colleague that Hotel Nikko which is perched atop a cliff is very nice.

Hi Trans,

Can you zip up your pants today?

Hi StyloBB,

Puma has got a new range of shoes for kids.

Morning,

Preggie,
No pay cut but less increment and bonus. Did ur mum get the notice? Law extra allowance was taken away, reason that they wanna review and will back pay later. He was quite piss off thot. He felt that SP was bullshitting, they are not happy when the dept was to go under SP. The older stuffs said lesser benefits comparing to Turf.

My side is busy, myself is busy. I am only handling two projects but I feel quite max out. Other dept collick asking if there is anymore stuff helping me but no. Usually one engineer taking up one project and there is Project mgr supervising it. SO i am the only one doing and I was assigned with 2. This is how my dept works and it apply to all the engineers.

Linda,
good to swim cos help to shorten ur labour too.

Stylo/trans,
Everytime I tell myself that I will wake up in the morning to jog or brisk walk but I never get to wake up.

My precious son was in the stage that he doesnt want to wear diaper at night nor did he want to wake up to clear his blander. This time, i was too lazy to train. We forgotten to put him in diaper and at the sametime place a mat on the mattress.

He wet himself and we have to wake up to change him. Tired.............

linda
Congrats!!!! As for explaining to Ryan why is didi and not meimei, I think your hubby can explain better since it is his soldier who determines the gender..
happy.gif

hong
Your job very secured in the sense no matter good or bad times, still got work to do...

I will be busy with a new project for the coming 12 months at least, have annual leave to clear but cannot take, must plan carefully. I am planning for at least a Genting trip before end of May 09.

chris38
Good thing is that you are okay.

Hi Preggie,
I've just booked at Novotel Nusa Dua. Could find a 2 bedroom unit to accomodate the whole family at a good rate plus got kids' club. planning to do dinner at Jimbaran. Ya..after bombing (which also happen there I think) and tsunami, kinda scared..but i suppose all fated lah.

Hotel Nikko seems nice but out of budget. Cos this wedding trip was unplanned and so soon after melbourne..so better dun spend so much. Economy so bad. Scarly one day out of job.

Hi Hong,
This training time difficult. Got to wake kids up to pee. Very tiring. Hope it passes soon
happy.gif

I also keen on Genting, we go there like 2-3 times every year. Maybe 2nd half of year, if I can dong so long. I miss my "indoor playground". hee hee

Masshiro,
hahahaha... I think Gentings is the cheaper place with stuffs for kids now.

I like the cooling weather there, unfortunately not the room and food. I have to upgrade is a better room. If only they could have better food there.

I am not surprised to go back again at the 2nd half of the year.

masshiro
I actually enjoyed the jetboat leh...
I puked when in the ocean while swimming with dolphins.. rather embarrassing...

Stayed at Mt Cook but didn't manage to get up to the mountain as the winds were too strong.

We are also cautious about spending since the economy is not well plus we have three kids... haaaaa....

hong
You are really bz... I'm also moving on to new division with my boss... new challenges..... hope it'll be ok too...

I hv actually gotten up on Sat for my jog... i

We also didn't train yet, so siong for 2 of them, stimes chara's diaper can be dry... she has fever now.. haiz.... came suddenly.

masshiro/hong
Which hotel is recommended in Genting?

trans
Cannot run on the road lah for them, plus they are so slow and not enuf stamina..haha ..but the other day I saw a mommy with 2 young kids at stadium, they were not bad, did a few rounds....

Mine definitely at tummy....hahaha.... so sian....

preggie
Thanx for puma info, wl go take a look. Recently got a pair when there was sale... they make the Timberland ones pale in comparison, hb asked me to sell the Tim one away..

Back