Postnatal massage recommendation

Mj123

Hi mommies,

Recommed me a good postnatal massage lady. I checked in fb about the dlush beauty. Have anyone tried it? Is it worthy? Kindly recommend some.

Thanks

After a lot of reviews from the forum. I booked Aunty yati... Mdm Ida n her sister is fully booked.

I just had my postnatal massage with Mdm Shenko yesterday. I could see my tummy is slimmer just after 3 sessions. She uses aromatherapy massage followed by Gua Sha massage. She then applies a special blend of herbs which includes lemongrass oil, aloe vera, honey, cinnamon, and tumeric ginger, etc, before wrapping the tummy.
The massage is approximately 2 hours and costs $130/session for 5 sessions. She is able to get rid of engorgement and massage the uterus back into place as part of the sessions.
I have tried other Jamu wraps and hers yield the best results. Her contact is Shenko 90600363.

After a lot of reviews from the forum. I booked Aunty yati... Mdm Ida n her sister is fully booked.

Please be aware of Yati (Putera & Puteri Jamu Massage), as she asked me to sign a package 10 session (S$888), I signed it with her, paid by Paynow. After that she just came for 3 times, she has cancelled my following appointments with many reasons. Then, she suggested to refund me until 3 months later I still haven't receive the balance yet. You need to be aware and more cautious if you want to sign a package with her.

I would recommend my freelance masseur Hidayati. She is very skilful and I like the pressure she applied when massaging my body to relieve me of the backache. She uses premium aromatherapy oil and changes her oil after every 2-3 sessions. My uterus has shrunk drastically after the 3rd session and each session is abt 2 hours. Her package is for 7 sessions and it is quoted based on proximity from her place. A very sincere and earnest lady to trust. If interested you can contact her at 9185 1999. Recommended by Joy.

Back