Post natal massage - TCM or Jamu

Mom1991

Hi guys,

I am torn between choosing a TCM or a jamu post natal masseur. I chanced upon the bongqiuqiu post regarding the TCM massage (madam partum) and it seems pretty good, but it looks like a sponsored post to me.

I also found a malaysian chinese masseur (non-jamu) who uses slimming ampoules through dayre and the weight loss seem quite significant. So far, Chinese/TCM seems to be more effective in weight loss.

At the same time, i don't want to compromise health and there seems to be some scientific basis to jamu massage. Does anyone have any comments on this? If yes, what are some of the things we should be looking out for when asking for package quotes? Any recommendations on good masseur?

Any reviews on Yoyo / Rose / Madam Partum / Hanis / Ida / Shima / Mdm Emma / Mdm Yati / Mas ??

Thank you!!

P.S. my edd is 2 Oct so urgently need to confirm.

Hi guys,

I am torn between choosing a TCM or a jamu post natal masseur. I chanced upon the bongqiuqiu post regarding the TCM massage (madam partum) and it seems pretty good, but it looks like a sponsored post to me.

I also found a malaysian chinese masseur (non-jamu) who uses slimming ampoules through dayre and the weight loss seem quite significant. So far, Chinese/TCM seems to be more effective in weight loss.

At the same time, i don't want to compromise health and there seems to be some scientific basis to jamu massage. Does anyone have any comments on this? If yes, what are some of the things we should be looking out for when asking for package quotes? Any recommendations on good masseur?

Any reviews on Yoyo / Rose / Madam Partum / Hanis / Ida / Shima / Mdm Emma / Mdm Yati / Mas ??

Thank you!!

Hello dear.. I'm Mdm Nora a freelance therapist on postnatal massage for 6 years. If you wish to know more detail about the benefits of a Traditional Jamu Postnatal massage. I'll be glad to assist you. pls dont hesitate to call or watsapp me @ 98467532

Hi guys,

Thank you!!

Hi!

According to my masseur, jamu traditional helps blood circulation, remove water retention and wind, helps to lift up your uterus and back to original place.

I took Mdm Emma (7 days) and Mdm Nur (5 days) service and was pleased with both of them. U try for prenatal first to see if u ok.

Mdm Emma massage pressure is good. Helps me to lose weight. Very systematic. But she very busy.

Mdm Nur makes me feel very relaxed after every session. Helps clear my blocked ducts. And gave good breastfeeding tips.

Mdm Emma 91822373

Mdm Nur 96797055

Hi!

According to my masseur, jamu traditional helps blood circulation, remove water retention and wind, helps to lift up your uterus and back to original place.

I took Mdm Emma (7 days) and Mdm Nur (5 days) service and was pleased with both of them. U try for prenatal first to see if u ok.

Mdm Emma massage pressure is good. Helps me to lose weight. Very systematic. But she very busy.

Mdm Nur makes me feel very relaxed after every session. Helps clear my blocked ducts. And gave good breastfeeding tips.

Mdm Emma 91822373

Mdm Nur 96797055

Hi Hannah86,

May I know Mdm Emma package including baby massage on last day? Is she the young lady? TIA

I went to enquire abt mdm Partum at Katong shop and was shocked with the advertise by joanna peh or bon qiu qiu.it seem different

For those who are interested in my service:
Pricing:
One session is $80, package price is as follow:
5 days package : $350
7 days package : $480
10 days package : $650
Each session (about 1 hour) includes the following:
Full body massage
Body wrap
Use of quality massage oil and cream
Pls note you'll need to purchase a bengkung (binder) at $10 for the body wrap which can be used for your subsequent massage
Payment term:
Collection of $80 at the end of each session. Deposit will be used to offset the balance at the last few sessions

Please email to [email protected] or call me at 96944564 for enquiry

Back