Traditional Thai Post Natal Massage

joopie

Hi all,

I'm a mummy of 4 and has just completed my last session with Nit. She is a Thai lady residing in SG. I am very glad to have known Nit via Singapore Motherhood couple of years back and had engaged her post-natal services for my no.2, 3 and 4.

Nit is a wonderful lady who cares about her clients' health and body. Her post-natal massage is also one of a kind in Singapore and very detailed from head to toe. Although her prices are steep, i think it is worth paying this amount than getting other luxury stuffs from my point of view. At the full month celebration, my hubby, relatives and colleagues all commented that I had slimmed down very fast.

We would start off the treatment by using herbal to steam the face, which is good for the lungs and eyes, followed by body wrapping to do the herbal bath which helps to open the pores. After herbal bath, there will be a hot blanket treatment to drain out the excess water retention before commencing the hip stepping and bamboo massage. I really like the hip stepping part as I am able to fit into my old skinny jeans in a short period of time. Truly admire Nit’s dedication for her work when she did the body scrub for me. There will be a body scrub made by Nit for each session and she will do a thorough scrub using a small black stone to remove my dead skin once a week. I had a shock to see lots of dead skins were removed each time we did the thorough scrub (P.S. this is a very different scrub from those spa salons)

Bamboo shaping is also my favourite treatment– usually after giving birth, our waistline will become higher up and by looking from behind, our back will look like the waist line of the Bear (There is a saying in Chinese "Wu3 Bei4 Xiong2 Yao1). This session helps to firm our body and shape our waist line back to curvy body you used to have.

Usually for c-section mummies like me, our period discharge is not as heavy as compared to those mummy who went through normal deliveries. In my first session with Nit, she had helped to remove the excess period stored in the womb. I can feel the heavy flow of period rushing through one night and when I head to the toilet, my night sanitary pad was soaked with blood with a huge blood clot on it. I think this is the effect of the big stone and her massage tactics.

I think it is really important to get a good massage lady for post-natal as this is the only time we can “reset” our body. Another benefit from her package is that I realized i hardly put on any weight in the next pregnancy. Perhaps it is due to her healthy post natal treatment when i had my no.2 and 3. Do contact Nit from Jitsinee Nit Therapy via 93906921 if you wish to find a good massage lady.

Happy searching ladies!

Hi,

What is the expected results after completed the sessions with her please? Will the weight rebounce back very fast?

Hi all,

I'm a mummy of 4 and has just completed my last session with Nit. She is a Thai lady residing in SG. I am very glad to have known Nit via Singapore Motherhood couple of years back and had engaged her post-natal services for my no.2, 3 and 4.

Nit is a wonderful lady who cares about her clients' health and body. Her post-natal massage is also one of a kind in Singapore and very detailed from head to toe. Although her prices are steep, i think it is worth paying this amount than getting other luxury stuffs from my point of view. At the full month celebration, my hubby, relatives and colleagues all commented that I had slimmed down very fast.

We would start off the treatment by using herbal to steam the face, which is good for the lungs and eyes, followed by body wrapping to do the herbal bath which helps to open the pores. After herbal bath, there will be a hot blanket treatment to drain out the excess water retention before commencing the hip stepping and bamboo massage. I really like the hip stepping part as I am able to fit into my old skinny jeans in a short period of time. Truly admire Nit’s dedication for her work when she did the body scrub for me. There will be a body scrub made by Nit for each session and she will do a thorough scrub using a small black stone to remove my dead skin once a week. I had a shock to see lots of dead skins were removed each time we did the thorough scrub (P.S. this is a very different scrub from those spa salons)

Bamboo shaping is also my favourite treatment– usually after giving birth, our waistline will become higher up and by looking from behind, our back will look like the waist line of the Bear (There is a saying in Chinese "Wu3 Bei4 Xiong2 Yao1). This session helps to firm our body and shape our waist line back to curvy body you used to have.

Usually for c-section mummies like me, our period discharge is not as heavy as compared to those mummy who went through normal deliveries. In my first session with Nit, she had helped to remove the excess period stored in the womb. I can feel the heavy flow of period rushing through one night and when I head to the toilet, my night sanitary pad was soaked with blood with a huge blood clot on it. I think this is the effect of the big stone and her massage tactics.

I think it is really important to get a good massage lady for post-natal as this is the only time we can “reset” our body. Another benefit from her package is that I realized i hardly put on any weight in the next pregnancy. Perhaps it is due to her healthy post natal treatment when i had my no.2 and 3. Do contact Nit from Jitsinee Nit Therapy via 93906921 if you wish to find a good massage lady.

Happy searching ladies!

Hi,

Can check if your weight has rebounced back after the post natal confinement by Jit?

Was a bit hesitant about taking her herbal drinks, did you suffer any discomfort from taking her drinks??

Back