Phonics Class

Simple08

Hi, I am looking for a suitable phonics class for my 4 year old, in North East area. Any recommendations?

TIA.

Hi,

My daughter attended this program that is home-based. She started at 4 and before she turned 5, she was already an independent reader.

And the program prepared her for P1 when she was 6, with the adequate reading and writing skills.

Fees are affordable and lessons are conducted in small groups.

She is located at Punggol Field Walk. Let me know if you interested and I will PM you her contact.

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing. I would like to have her contact. Appreciate your PM.

Btw, what does the lesson cover?

Hi,

It is a progressive program that introduces reading and creative writing skills. It cover areas such as phonemic awareness and blending as well.

By six, the program will extend to areas for P1 preparatory, such as comprehension, vocabulary and grammar.

Best of all, the lessons also conducted with other activities, to make the lessons more interesting and affordable.

I think there are new classes starting in in March.

PM you the contact.

I know about a home base phonics in AMK ave 3. Seem like quite good with regular pool of students. Fees much more affordable than compare to centre like I Can Read phonics. The home-based teacher can deliver results well.

I stay in Punggol/Sengkang area. My son turning 4 this year and I think its time for me to start look for such English Phonics class. IMO, home-based phonics is good because teachers usually come from big centres. Lessons oso in small groups. Any mothers willing to share experience?

Hi, can u please PM me the contact number. Thanks in advance.

My daughter attended this program that is home-based. She started at 4 and before she turned 5, she was already an independent reader.

And the program prepared her for P1 when she was 6, with the adequate reading and writing skills.

She is located at Punggol Field Walk. Let me know if you interested and I will PM you her contact.

Hi,

Hi, can u PM me the contact . Thank you so much

Hi,

It is a progressive program that introduces reading and creative writing skills. It cover areas such as phonemic awareness and blending as well.

By six, the program will extend to areas for P1 preparatory, such as comprehension, vocabulary and grammar.

Best of all, the lessons also conducted with other activities, to make the lessons more interesting and affordable.

I think there are new classes starting in in March.

PM you the contact.
Hihi, would you please be able to pm the contact for the phonics class? thank you!

Hi,

Hi Could you PM the teacher's info? Thank YOU!

Hi, I am looking for a suitable phonics class for my 4 year old, in North East area. Any recommendations?

TIA.
i am also looking for a phonics class for my 4 years old, but in bukit pangjang, circle line area. any recommendation? homebase or learning center. as my findings, there are I can read, MIndchamp, Mt english schools, any mymmy can share with ur experience which is better? thx

Sent both my kids to My English School. Benefitted a lot and both can read on their own now.
Going to the library is almost our weekly outing now

Thanks for the sharing, May I know which branch of My English school you sent both Kids to? Which teacher is teaching them? Thanks again.

The one at Choa Chu Kang Center building. Next to Lot One. The teacher will change when the kids graduated to the next level. I had no issue with any of the past teachers teaching them.

The one at Choa Chu Kang Center building. Next to Lot One. The teacher will change when the kids graduated to the next level. I had no issue with any of the past teachers teaching them.
Got it. Will go and check it out This weekend. Thanks again

Reactions: CFC

Attachments

• Phonics Teacher.png
    Phonics Teacher.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 302
Hi,

Hi, can PM me the contact?

hello! am looking for a phonics teacher for my son and we are located at serangoon. could anyone kindly pm me any contacts? much appreciated!

Hello, chanced across this chat. I'm looking for phonics class too, any recommendations on home based tutors? Pls do share

Hi,

Hi Mummy, can share with me the contact too?

Back