Phonics Class

Simple08

Hi, I am looking for a suitable phonics class for my 4 year old, in North East area. Any recommendations?

TIA.

lilliput

Hi,

My daughter attended this program that is home-based. She started at 4 and before she turned 5, she was already an independent reader.

And the program prepared her for P1 when she was 6, with the adequate reading and writing skills.

Fees are affordable and lessons are conducted in small groups.

She is located at Punggol Field Walk. Let me know if you interested and I will PM you her contact.

Simple08

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing. I would like to have her contact. Appreciate your PM.

Btw, what does the lesson cover?

lilliput

Hi,

It is a progressive program that introduces reading and creative writing skills. It cover areas such as phonemic awareness and blending as well.

By six, the program will extend to areas for P1 preparatory, such as comprehension, vocabulary and grammar.

Best of all, the lessons also conducted with other activities, to make the lessons more interesting and affordable.

I think there are new classes starting in in March.

PM you the contact.

sally111

I know about a home base phonics in AMK ave 3. Seem like quite good with regular pool of students. Fees much more affordable than compare to centre like I Can Read phonics. The home-based teacher can deliver results well.

I stay in Punggol/Sengkang area. My son turning 4 this year and I think its time for me to start look for such English Phonics class. IMO, home-based phonics is good because teachers usually come from big centres. Lessons oso in small groups. Any mothers willing to share experience?

joannefoo1980

Hi, can u please PM me the contact number. Thanks in advance.

My daughter attended this program that is home-based. She started at 4 and before she turned 5, she was already an independent reader.

And the program prepared her for P1 when she was 6, with the adequate reading and writing skills.

She is located at Punggol Field Walk. Let me know if you interested and I will PM you her contact.

Blanchebbei

Hi,

Hi, can u PM me the contact . Thank you so much