PEM confinement agency

twinklemax

please share ur review for engaging CL from PEM. if you have any good one from this agency, please PM me. thank thanks. EDD 1-sept. very lost with finding CL

It really depends on luck. I engaged from PEM and I wasn't pleased with the CL. She wasn't supportive and pulled funny tricks. I changed her off and she lectured me. Thankfully the second one was slightly better.

Engaged from pem last yr. the CL was very talkative, not hygiene. Keep the baby with her all the time n dun allow us or our parents come close. Trying make herself indispensable. When we tell we are unhappy with her style n wants her change, she plays dirty tricks. Ask agent to send another one. The second one is very good, just very slow.

Hi Bbblue2013 & Purplewhite,

May i have the good and bad name of the CL from PEM. I had engaged PEM for my first baby. No ideal what to expect from CL too.

we got our CL from PEM in november 2011 for my #1 baby.
overall not bad i would say. she can cook, take care of my baby & me + my dog lol!
friendly + helpful + not calculative + very patient.
cooked for me & my hubby & sometimes even my whole family.
the only bad thing is that she very loso. lols!

her name is Aunty Meizhen. have engaged her directly for my #2 due in dec 2013 :)

I have booked a CL from PEM in Mar for late Aug or early Sep and i have specified the CL i want. But now then they told me the CL I want is not available and sent me another CL. Luckily this CL they sent is not bad, but plz be prepared that such thing may happen. *shrugs*

R u looking for confinement nanny? Mine is extremely reliable & trustworthy. She took very great care of me and my little baby, my first CN was the popular Siew Ling Jie, which I thought was a very good already.. Now my current nanny is even better! :) I am a picky mommy and yet she can satisfy most of my expectations. I can tell she is very passionate in taking care of babies. She will talk/sing/ to them even tho she can go and rest.. Impressed she can take care of me, baby, cook, clean, feed at the same time. We all "blossomed" from her delicious cooking. Either my super fussy elder boy also gained significant weight! My hubby also keep praising her cooking. She is so good that I engaged her for 2 months :) :) So helping her to find her next job soon! PM me if interested! :)

R u looking for confinement nanny? Mine is extremely reliable & trustworthy. She took very great care of me and my little baby, my first CN was the popular Siew Ling Jie, which I thought was a very good already.. Now my current nanny is even better! :) I am a picky mommy and yet she can satisfy most of my expectations. I can tell she is very passionate in taking care of babies. She will talk/sing/ to them even tho she can go and rest.. Impressed she can take care of me, baby, cook, clean, feed at the same time. We all "blossomed" from her delicious cooking. Either my super fussy elder boy also gained significant weight! My hubby also keep praising her cooking. She is so good that I engaged her for 2 months :) :) So helping her to find her next job soon! PM me if interested! :)
hi would like to know her contact & charges... is she available in mid Oct next month?

we got our CL from PEM in november 2011 for my #1 baby.
overall not bad i would say. she can cook, take care of my baby & me + my dog lol!
friendly + helpful + not calculative + very patient.
cooked for me & my hubby & sometimes even my whole family.
the only bad thing is that she very loso. lols!

her name is Aunty Meizhen. have engaged her directly for my #2 due in dec 2013 :)

hi, From you comment can seen that aunt MeiZhen is very experience and good in cooking.
I'm new here and need some advice from all the experience mummy & daddy....
could you give me some idea of,
- is aunty MeiZhen from M'sia?
- how much to get a confinement nanny?
- how many days the confinement nanny will stay with us?
- any other things we need to provide to nanny?
- so during confinement , nanny will assist us to take care baby and mummy can have a good rest for that month right?
Thanks you

We engaged a CL from PEM in Nov 2009. The CL was very KPO and keep staring at my visitors when they come. She is not very breastfeeding friendly and when she want to thaw my breastmilk and leave it at the table, it was past due the time allowed and she threw away. I was so heart pain. She even lecture me say I do not know how to change bedsheet, as all the while is done by my mum ( i was staying with my mum back then ). By right, she should be the one to help me change right? She even cut her toenails on the mattress. My mum do not like her and we chase her off around 3 weeks' time. Overall what I can say with all this issues, she can take care of baby and cook very well. This time round we engaged PEM again but told them we do not want this CL anymore. Fortunately the CL no more working in PEM.

Hi, would like to share with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

I hired 1 in Mar 13 and I had a hell of a time with her. She was initially ok. When she arrived she kept boasting about her experience with us. She is not pro breastfeeding and she kept feeding my baby everytime he cries. And there was once she even forgot the feeding time and gave my son another full feed 1 hr after the previous feed. Basically we have v different ways when it comes to feeding and I tell her off regarding about feeding baby too often. Naturally she wasnt v happy. 3rd week was the last straw when she carried my son and 'tell' him how unhappy she was with us. My husband got her to leave that v night. 3 months later we realised that on the night she left, she cabbed to my in law place and asked for ang bao! Horror!! Called PEM to lodge a complain but they did not even bother with me. V bad experience!! Will nv hire a CL ever again. :mad:

Hahaha... so irritating right? And the sales person is super irritating. He said he cant help me. I asked him "u take my 900 deposit but u cant help me??"
Agencies are really bullcrap nowadays..

I like to share my experience with PEM CL....
Got the first CL, but being ask to replace juz after a few days.. Then on second CL, better but more can be improve...
For me our requirement are simple, but seem like so difficult for the CL to adjust.. Think like they are always right..
No advise or action from PEM, as they are same like any other agency..

I shall observe and will update the name of the CL to avoid and the problem/attitude information..

Juz my comment don't consider PEM as priority choice..

Belinda, seems like our PEM agency CL has the same traits! the moment bb cries she will say bb hungry.. T_T"

Agreed with u about PEM CL.
We know our bb better than those CL... Cry not means bb is hungry... Wondering is this the sort of training provided by PEM ??
Claimed to be professionally trained?? I have doubt now, how other new mummy and daddy to take note..

Back