PEDIASURE

sunglow

Hi Mummies

Recently I come across the milk powder "Pediasure" cos' my baby girl having diarrhea and PD advised temporary consumption of Pediasure. I tried myself and if according to the instruction - 190ml water with 5 scoops, it is EXTREMELY sweet, well, my 4.5 yr old child and baby apparently like it....

Question is anyone of your children also consuming pediasure? Is the milk helping your children grow well? How do you reconcile the sweetness of the milk?

Thanks.

Hi, I have a tin of 1.8kg of Pediasure Vanilla Favour to let go. Interested? Unopen. I can sell you at the price of $58.

My son have been drinking it till 7yrs old until 1 fine day he told me he would like to have fresh milk from than onwards.

Yes, all the ingredients are all sweet stuff. If you realise kids that took Pediasure are super active.

Hi Komathi, Sorry not been very active on this forum. I will check it out and post it tomorrow. Collection venue will be Joo Seng Mrt or Tanjong Pagar MRT.

Hi mummies,
I have 4 tins of 900 g of pediasure Vanilla to let go @ the price of $35 each.exp date: 14-10-14
Collection venue will be b
Boon Keng MRT.

Hi mummies,
I have 9 tins of Pediasure chocolate flavour to let go at $33/tin. Expiry date ranging from Feb-May 2014.
Bought from Malaysia but these are Made in Singapore and taste the same as Singapore ones.
My fussy girl used to like it and i stock up but now she prefers the Vanilla flavour instead
sad.gif

Collection at Sengkang.

PM me if ur interested
happy.gif

Hi Blessmum,

Am interested. Is it still available? May I know where is it manufactured?
Pls PM me
happy.gif

Back