Pasir Ris - lobangs

GYM order placed. mbb, got your 2 items
happy.gif
keeping fingers crossed no OOS during packing! there's a USD6.50 dom shipping charge cos after deducting GYMbucks, total is ard USD60 nia

Pink,

not said like lah ... things not cheap hor..we went monoco (monte carlos) last july...went to ferrari shop...wow..the price beri exp bt things are nice loh...bt shiok to see so mnay ferrari on the road ;)

ELC is cheap in England.
Ladybird series also not bad.
H&M, Topshop, Miss Selfish, Next......Harrods.

H&M n Next got very nice kids range
happy.gif

hmmmmm....wat else huh?

for Mothercare, i juz need Liquid Talc.
over here is Sg is super duper ex!!

Bao,
u ended up buying GYM also huh?
how come usd60?

i kept telling myself tis is the last round....hahaha...but tis thread will never end with so much temptations!

nuah,
ha nor... but buy in sg (if have) lagi X

mbb2,
hahaha, now that bao has created a thread for shopping, no end liaoz...

bao,
sart sart hor? how to lug back?!

mbb,

in this thread it can't be ur last round of buying..hehehhee...

Bao when ur colleague going to london? Wow this thread shld not be created in the 1st plc...hahahahah

mbb,
yeah, i like Next clothes too for kids
happy.gif
i have to go to Bangkok to get them

think someone just did a Marks & Spencer spree in the Overseas Sprees thread. the latest collection quite cute. maybe can start bio-ing :|

H&M clothes cuttings a little too slim for C. suits Meg better since she slim slim.... heee. my ah girl's big tummy makes it hard to buy clothes for her, har har har!

nuah,
never mind, even if we dun buy also can talk abt shopping here mah. where to find good lobangs also included in our topics, kekekekeke

Bao,

think both our C has big tummy....my mom always call C winne the Poon...kekekke...

H&M cutting not beri small leh...my C still can wear those 18 mths pants leh...hehhee....

now trying not to buy too many clothes for C as she still has lots that hv not even wear and also passed down from my niece...

bio-ing more books, toys, etc for her....

yo,

any1 knows where to buy small nice 3 wheels scooter huh? My C knows how to play leh..shocked me...hehehe....she took my cousin's son scooter and just ride!! Pengz....

2362734.jpg

2362735.jpg

Bao,
i love Next too
happy.gif

M&S also quite cute but limited.

heee.....share lobang will end up buying. keee keee keeee.

soooooo happy to have gotten to know u gals!
made my life so much fun.

mbb,
emailed u the ON/Gap damages le

newmummy,
sent email to u too for your records, thanks for the payment yest
happy.gif

nuah
i hv that 3 wheel scooter...but in blue lah..hahaha..i bought 2nd hand...cos he sure will 'sian' the toy after a while..hahaha...now seldomplay le...cos downstairs neighbours will 'complain'

mbb,

how much u pay huh for the scooter?

Dsii,

why downstairs neighbours will "complain"?

It's all our pleasure to know one another to share tips, lobangs etc... ;)

mbb2 & nuah,
our books arrived today!
batches# 6,7,8
happy.gif

juz finished sorting the books out...
nuah, i pass u after my breakfast @ ikea on sunday ok?
happy.gif

Bao
No need to thank me la I should be the one thanking you to help me order and pay upfront. Do u hv anymore barcode huh?

Its nice knowing the mummies here so friendly and kind and generous to share all the good lobangs.

nuah
cos u know he heavy lah..then he wanna do it fast..so will hv noise mah...then downstairs complain loh

Nuah,
there are a few version of scooter selling in Robinson.
the most ex is are $100 odd (very nice n sturdy but not worth it la).
i got the $30.
2 wheels infront n 2 wheels behind.

not as stable as the $100 (coz Meg tried tat at my fren's plc). yet juz as fun
happy.gif

Toys R Us also have some scooter with the right height for our child's age according to my fren but i din bother to go n check it out.

Dsii,
take Ian downstair to race la
happy.gif

Pinkie,
i sms you later k?
i have another list.
will give it to you sometime in June coz dun wanna trouble you with add orders
happy.gif

pinkie,
thanks for sorting the books so quickly. pai seh to bother u :p

mbb,
ON payment rec'd with thanks

newmummy,
u mean extra gymbucks? yes i still hv $25 left fr yest's order

Pink,

yeah thks yah....sms me b4 u come over eh....xie xie....also, I hv another list leh...will give u b4 the promo ends....

Mbb,

ok will try out at toys r us...4 wheels? nvr see leh...wow $100 for scooter ..hmmm.....btw u hv another chinese books to intro suitable for C....? hv so many English books bt boh Chinese....any easy San zi jing, tang shi, story books etc? hv san zi jing bt so chim leh...not very suitable for C...bought from Popular.......

Dsii,

Ian's scooter...motorised is it....so loud....hahahaha

bao,
aiyo, mai keh ki lah...
i haven't muakz u for lugging your sparkly new pram over lor...
i took my boy out today in the new pram... he veri suka... reached home still dowan to come out *faint*
btw your acma books, you check check hor...
cos usually i'll look for visible damage (if any) but last nite gotta chop chop split/sort the books for 5 pax so no time to look properly.
got anything amiss lemme know ok?
happy.gif

mbb2,
new list? so fast? :p
no bother lah... can send me anytime... cos got another collig also sending me her list next week... kekeke

nuah,
i'll sms u before leaving ikea
happy.gif

most prob 11+ lah...
send me your list anytime
happy.gif

dsii,
erm... u let Ian scoot at home?!
wun he chiong and damage furniture? *ponder*
my boy veri chor lor so i gotta "tie up" his walker... if not my mirror all gonez...

heee, bu yao ke qi lah, dun need them anymore mah

so happy today, sold off so many things! my place machiam carnival, so many ppl visiting. heeee

Bao
wah you having open house ah y never invite us ah? hehehe btw I was talking abt Huggies barcode lah.

heeee, newmummy, alamak, blur lah, i tot u mean GYM

pinkie,
har noh, decided to close shop le. so starting to sell all the bb items tt i was putting aside for #3, #4, #5.... har har har

nuah,
ur amazon items have been shipped from merchant
happy.gif
hopefully can make it in time to SFO

Bao,
really wanna close shop huh????

errrr....so when is your colik going to LHR?

Nuah,
how was the swimming lesson?

errrrr, difficult lah. also want to have 1 more at least but buay sai liao. so give up lah, concentrate my energies on the terrors! heng already got 1b 1g, so at least dun feel so ke xi if i dun have #3... heee heee heee

mbb,
he'll be in london next week

bao...u really wanna close shop? thot u planning for 3rd one
happy.gif

Yeah, hopefully my order can shipped SFO in time ...keeping my fingers crossed....

Mbb2,

the swimming lesson was great and C enjoys herself so much and coach asked her jump into the water she also jumped...kekeke According to the coach..she is small size and wanna me to wait till she is 2 1/2 yrs..bt she said if want can let her start bt gonna be 1 to 1 for abt 4 times then see how she progress then switch ti 2 in a grp....hence, we decided to let her hv 1 to 1....
happy.gif
she yah ya papaya...tell her no need goggles no need floats!!

Bao
Huh you really going to close shop liao ah? Thought you want to have 1 more? Even if you close shop you already have 1b 1g. hehehe

bao,
yah... i kinda miss pregnancy days so still bu4 she3 de2 close shop yet... but yet no ETA when i wanna have #2...

Back