*Part Time job needed for clearing debt*

terter26

Hi,

I am desperately seeking for part time jobs.

My husband has incur a hugh CC debts tat he is facing bankruptcy soon .. but we are doing all we can to avoid tat!

I hv 2 kids (4 yr and 2 yr) and a handicapped fil.

I need a part time job desperately to make ends meet. I can work weekend and after office hour but try to be home base cos i need to take care of the kids after work.

My husband is trying to get a taxi license on top of his full time job.

I am looking for a part time job on top of my full time job.

Please help. Greatly appreciate!

Hi Teresa,

I have a job opportunity for you.

if you are interested, pls call chelsea 96777098!
happy.gif

hi, modern and popular japanese restaurant located mostly in town area needs full or part-timers, attractive pay & allowances!

positions available are Service Crew, Kitchen Helpers and Dishwashers. (15-50 years old, M/F)

training to be provided for those with no F&B experience.

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey there, this is Chelsea.
I'm recruiting for NTUC Income Insurance Financial Consultants!

Know anyone that may be interested?Min. 4 O levels pass, Sporean/ PR, 21yrs old & above.
Do contact me at 96777098!
Or email me at [email protected]

We are having a Business Opportunity Presentation on 19 March 1.30pm-3.30pm & 29 March 3.30pm - 6.30pm @ 30 Prinsep hse 1.30pm - 3.30pm.

Please help me circulate to your contacts! Thanks!!!

Hi mummm,
Sorry for late reply.. I have not been paid yet due to insufficient limit of amt earn.. But according to the website it will be paid thru online banking.. Will update more details once available..
happy.gif

Cheers,
Lai chuen

Hi All

looking for home base job that i can earn some allowance to support for my baby & myself.

Currently working & salary is not enough to cover the expenses.

Going through divorce now & no monthly allowance is given. Thus, lots of burden on my shoulder.

Pls contact me if you have any job to offer.

Best Regards
Jo

Dear Mommies (and mums-to-be), I have a part-time position available for my online business (www.DecoretteStore.com). If you are looking for a part-time job, do get in contact with me and I can let you know more details.

Job will require you to come into the office (Ubi area) and minimum required working hours is at least 3 days a week about 4-5hrs a day (or more if you are able to).

Please let me know your current situation (e.g. stay-at-home-mum, or how many kids you have, or if you are currently expecting when is your EDD, etc). And also what kind of hours you would prefer to work (e.g. every morning for 4 hours, or only certain days in the afternoon, etc).

Look forward to hearing from you!
happy.gif

Amanda

Hi all mummies,

Just to update that the position with Decorette has already been filled. Thanks all for your interest!
happy.gif

Regards,
Amanda

Hi
I'm looking for part time job in the morning. Prefer timing 10am-2pm . Is there any part time admin job?? Prefer working area near Kallang/ Lavender / Bendmeer etc.. As taking care my baby who is turning 5 mth soon can't leave him alone with maid . Wanted to help out daily income .. Beside admin job if got any tuition available pls do email me@ [email protected] for level K1-Pr 2 currently also giving tuition but only just 1 a wk .. Thanks for helping..

Hi,

I encounter this website for part time job. Do not need any payment as if I have clock enough clicks, they will auto send me assignment.

Currently i have already done a handful of assignments (just managed to gain enough clicks :p ) therefore am waiting for my first payment!

If you are keen, please click on this link and you can try it out!

Pls visit : http://www.onlinejobsfree.com/?id=966760

Good luck and have fun!
happy.gif

hi there...anyone or anyone relative interested in part time sales assistant in a cakeshop near lavendar mrt behind ica building..6 days rest 1 day...7am to 3pm...$4.50 per hr...pls email me at [email protected].

I am looking for Part-time Library Assistant, not home-based though. But working times and days are flexi(to be arranged). Location: Toh Tuck Link. Also looking for those who have experience in Accounts and/or want to come to workforce as Accounts Officer.Those keen can pm me. Thanks.

Looking for accounts executive

Dip. in Accounting or equivalent with min.3 years relevant experience.Handle full set of accounts, payroll,cpf submission, ad-hoc administrative support etc. PC literate. 5 days week( Mon-Fri. 1pm to 6pm) Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Only for locals.$12-15 per hour. Working at Marine Parade Central.

Email CV or resume to [email protected]

<font color="aa00aa">Looking for Online Recruitment Officer/ Coordinator. Job description include Post jobs Online,Assist in fixing appointment with potential candidates,Do matching of clients .No Selling.No Experience required as training will be provided. Home based job.Must be SINGAPOREAN&amp; PR ONLY whom age 18yrs old and above.Interested please SMS your name to me @ 97281007
to arrange for Job Briefing!Thks</font>

Hi mummies,

I m looking for partners to work with me ..work at own free time.

NOT MLM!!!

Criteria:-
Chinese - Buddhist or free thinker.

PM me for more details.

Hi All,

I'm inviting drivers for routine assignments, if you own a car / MPV / Passenger vehicle and can spare your morning and / or evening on a routine basis, I have assignments for you to turn that liability machine into an income generating one. Housewives, Househusbands, Self Employed, Retiree, Carpool Driver, you are all welcomed, please write in to me at [email protected] with the following detail:

1) Name, Age
2) Availability (Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Specific Time Window)
3) Make &amp; Model of vehicle
4) Fuel Consumption Rate (If you know)
5) Area of residence
6) Prefered start point (Usually your area of residence, pls specify if you have any other)

Current urgent opportunity:

I need a driver for 2 months, doesn't matter if you own a car or not as car will be provided for this assignment, you need to possess good class 3 driving record (clean slate prefered) to chauffeur an expat corporate personnel on a Mon - Sat basis for 2 months. Urgently looking for candidate who is able to start on short notice, please call me directly at 97468360 (I won't consider those who ask for me to drop them emails for this specific opportunity as it is very urgent.) Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

Cheers,
Stefan
HP: 97468360

Hi, my husband's Aircon Service company looking to fill the following vacancies. If you know of suitable candidates, please have them contact my husband. Thank you.

(1) Assistant Technician
- no experience required
- possess driving licence
- Malaysia (with Form5 qualification), PR or Singaporeans are welcome

(2) Experienced Technician
- possess driving licence
- Malaysia (with Form5 qualification), PR or Singaporeans are welcome

Interested candidates, please feel free to call Richard at 96938073 to enquire.

Thank you.

Back