Part-time Cleaner

Hi

I have a part time helper to let go from May 2011. She has worked with us for more than 3 years. Hardworking, honest and easy going. She stays in AMK and doesn't mind travelling anywhere. We have no choice but to let her go as we just hired an indonesian maid.

Do PM me if you are interested.

<font color="0000ff">Hi,
I'm looking for a good and reliable part-time cleaner to come in once a week, prefer on a Sat morn to help to do weekly house cleaning @ Sembawang.

Pls pm me if you've any good recommendations, thanks
happy.gif
</font>

Hi ladies,

I will like to recommend my mum if you are looking for part time cleaner.

Thou she is 63 this year, she has a lot of experience when it comes to housekeeping (she has been working as a housekeeper for the past 6 years.)

She is still able to do all general cleaning like sweeping, moping, washing clothes ironing etc.

Thou we are staying at the East area, she doesn't mind traveling around.Preferably in the town area and working time from morning to late afternoon.

You can contact me thru my mobile no. 97267206 or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thank you.

Shavonne

Hi ladies,
Im looking for part time cleaner to come to my new place at Bukit Panjang from July 2011 onwards..

Frequency: 3 times a week
Duration: 3 hrs each time, 10/hours

pls me if u have recommendation or u can email me at [email protected]

thanks!

Hi ladies,
I'm looking for part time cleaner to work at serangoon north.

Frequency: once a week on Sat or Sunday
Duration: 8 to 12 noon, $10/hr

pls me if u have recommendation. Thanks!

Anyone have any good recommandation for cleaners for Jurong West?

Pls PM details. Need one urgently.
happy.gif

Hi
Looking for a PT cleaner in Tampines every Sun morning.

Abt 3 hrs each time, $10/hr

Pls PM if you had one to recommend.

Thanks!

Hi,
I'm looking for a good and reliable part-time cleaner to come in once a week, prefer on a weekend morn to help to do weekly house cleaning @ Woodlands.

Pls pm me if you've any good recommendations, thank you so much.

I would like to feedback about the totally appalling and unprofessional services of this cleaning agency called “Domestic One”.
It was a series of rude supervisor, lackadaisical staff attitude and uncommitted cleaners that prompt me to write this article to highlight to those who are looking for agencies to engage in part-time cleaner services.
The first cleaner provided by the company only came to work once, and did not turn up on the following week without informing us.
The company then sent a cleaner who on the first day requested to come half an hour later as she said she could complete her work within 3.5 hours (though the agreement is 4 hours). We agreed to it (that is, pay her for 4 hours work) as along she finishes her work reasonably well. However, her work duration shortened from 3.5 hours to 3 hours and then less than 2 hours! We have noticed that due to the speed of her work she has compromised on the work quality (e.g. spotted floors, windows and cabinets). She claimed that she is a very fast worker, and despite giving her time and again to do better, she failed to make good of it.
We then decided to request for a replacement cleaner but got a rude shock when we were told that we are not entitled for the replacement as we have shifted house and we need to pay the agency fee again. I told the staff that we have already informed them via the first email prior to engaging the service of the company that we would be shifting house and highlighted the dates which we would need the cleaning services at our previous and new house. The staff asked me to forward that email to him and after much persistent they decided to provide the replacement cleaner. I have reminded him twice to inform the previous cleaner which he said he would follow-up.
However, the previous cleaner turned up for work! Later, the supervisor brought the replacement cleaner and we asked him why they never inform the previous cleaner as this is wasting her time and he said he is not concern at all. We tried to feedback that they have to improve on their service standard and instead of being receptive, he turned defensive and alleged that ‘the work that is required of the cleaner by us is not humane’. Asking for explanation for his allegations, he said it is none of his business to deal with us directly. As it turned out, the cleaner that carried out the work that day shared that she may not be able to commit to further session as her place is too distant from us.
The supervisor brought another replacement cleaner the following week and we appealed to him that the replacement should not be counted as it is not within our control when the cleaner they engage are not committed to their work. He insisted that it is not their problem and this would be counted as one of the replacement, and rudely told us that if we are not happy, he will bring the cleaner back. He went on to accuse that our place is not fit for people to clean. We asked him to stop his accusations and to explain what he meant by that. But he was not able to give us an explanation, and simply pull the cleaner and left in a huff.
We have emailed the complaint to the company and requested for refund of the agency fee for the distress we have gone through but received no response after more than a week. This shows the poor attitude and lack of service mindset of this company. Really very very disappointed with them.

Hi,

I'm staying in Dover and looking for a PT help to clean floors and toilets once a forthnight. If there's time, to also clean windows. Preferably for 4 hours on Monday mornings (i.e. 8am-12noon). Do PM me if you have any lobang. Thanks!
happy.gif

i'd like to know, if $50 for 3 hours is a little too much, cos i used to pay my previous cleaner $10/hr. working hour is from 7-10 pm.

Hi
Looking for a PT cleaner in Tampines once a month on weekend afternoon. required for washing toilets/bathroom, sweep and mop floor, wipe windows/wall/doors/cabinets etc.

Abt 3-4 hrs each time, $10/hr

Please PM me if you have one to recommend. TIA!

Hi,

I'm looking for a part time cleaner for Pasir Ris area... Preferably $10/hr.. general cleaning, wash toilets x 2, ironing, wipe down furniture and electrical applicances, clean windows (can be fortnight) ... if anyone has any to recommend, pls PM me.

Thanks!

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer quite reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese and live in Sembawang.

Please kindly contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.

Hi Prayhard,

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum.

Hi all,

Can contact this PRC lady: 98903477. "Ah Xuan".

She is available only on weekend sat or weekdays afternoon.

Have not engaged her as she scared of dog.

She was introduced by Yan Zhi who is no longer taking on any more jobs on sat.

Hi, Im looking for a part time cleaner urgently to do general cleaning on weekends mornings. I live at Punggol.

Pls email me should you have any recommendations.

Thanks.

Hi Jeslyn,

I am using Ah Hong, recommended by Yan Zhi, quiet and very polite PRC auntie.

Willing to go extra mile. She charges $60 for 4 hours.

You can call her at 81496807.

She does weekdays evening as well.

Ladies staying in Tiong Bahru/Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar/Chinatown looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing &amp; cleaning of toilets.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first &amp; decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Contact me 9230-9177 cos i know a neighbor who do it , she used to work in clean agency. Now SAHM charges $40 for 5 hrs. Thank u.

Hi,
Families staying in Sembawang/Yishun/Woodlands/Admiralty looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is doing PT cleaning for people &amp; currently is available on weekdays. You can trial her out for 2hrs at $30 &amp; continue to 4 hrs at $50 if you're satisfied with her service.

Thank you all!

hi

Looking urgent for PT cleaner who can help out for the next 2 months. I am staying at AMK.

If anyone has someone to recommend, please pm me. Thx

Back