Part-time Cleaner

i have a p/t filipino cleaner to share, quite good and reliable. can iron and do other p/t job.

im paying $10/hour, preferred area is Jurong or West area.

pls pm me if interested. thanks!

I need a helper to do ironging at Potong pasir, walking distance to mrt, 5-10min walk. Her job is just to iron clothes for me and hubby (occasionally 2 less than 3yrs old clothes) I'm staying with my in-laws.

Anyone to recommend please? Weekday (2h) Will deifinitely complete ironing.
Pls pm me.

hi,u can try my maid.She lives in bedok and looking for jobs in the east. Pr and filipina too.I'll pm u her no

My current part time maid has suddenly decided not to continue and I urgently need one as a replacement. I am staying at Jurong West. Anyone has any good PT maid/cleaner to share? Please PM me or email [email protected]. Thanks.

Looking for a part time cleaner to come every saturday morning. 4hrs @ $10/hr. Toa payoh neighbourhood. *urgent* Please PM me if you have anyone to refer. Thanks.

Hi..
I need a part time cleaner to come and clean my flat once every fortnightly. $10/hr - 3hrs each time. Sat preferred. Im staying at tampines.
Thanks

i've just sent you a private message. my mum is currently looking for a part time cleaning job, she has lots of experience and is really hardworking and good in this field. She stays near toa payoh. you can contact me at [email protected] or sms/call my hp which i sent you in the private message
happy.gif
Have a goodnight and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

I am looking for a pt time cleaner once a wk 9-12 at west coast area $10 per hr. Pl PM me if u hv any recommendation.

I am looking for a pt time cleaner once a wk 9-12 at west coast area $10 per hr. Pl PM me if u hv any recommendation.

Dear all

I'm looking for part time cleaner(s) for my place in Woodlands and my mom's place in West Coast, preferably weekday mornings/afternoons. If any recommendations, pls kindly PM me, thanks so much!

Hi all,
I have one aunty to recommend. So far my frens have used her, no complains. If you need her contact, pls pm me.
happy.gif

I need to find a Reliable and Responsible part time cleaner on every Sunday 4hrs x $10 in Jurong West Extension few bus stop away from jurong point.
Duties: Mainly ironing and cleaning only.

Hi

I'm looking for part time help asap until end of September. Mon - fri (10am to 2pm). Main duties are cooking, cleaning, laundry and ironing. If cooking not possible, then just help in chopping, preparing and cleaning up after ok too. $200/ week

If any recommendations, please pm me.

Thanks

Hi... I've jus let go of my part time help cos gotten a full time maid.. so I know she's avail Fri at 1pm... her charges $10/hr.. but not good with ironing.. if interested.. u can email me at [email protected] for her contact.

Hi I've had maid for past few years but we just sent her back after her contract ended. We are now paying my parents' maid to help with cleaning once a week, but considering hiring part time cleaner.

The problem is both hubby and I work full time, so it has to be on weekends, which is quite troublesome. Must stay home to supervise and check.

Any feedback on part time cleaners? How much supervision is needed?

Hi,

I am staying at AMK , looking for part time helper to clean my house. Any recommendations can PM me, what does the helper help per session and also the hourly rate charges?

Thank you.

I am looking for a reliable permanent part time helper.
3 hours every week on Sunday 5pm to 8pm or later.
The odd hours is due to traveling back to Malaysia to visit my baby. I work late on weekdays.

Any good recommendation, please PM me.
Thanks a thousand.

Hi I am looking for a reliable PT cleaner. I stay at Bukit Batok. Budget $10/hr. Any recommendations, can PM me? Tks!

hi, i have a part time cleaner to recommend.
She come to my house every week for cleaning, she is detailed and full of initiative. She will go that extra mile to make your house spick and span.

If I did not hire a maid to take care of my newborn, i will not bear to let her go.
I am confident and proud to refer her to any mummies here coz i am sure her service will not disappoint you.

If anyone keen, pls contact me at [email protected], i can help to link up.

cheers

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaner to clean my house weekly (weekdays daytime only). Budget $10-$12 per hour inclusive of transport fee (if any). General housekeeping including washing toilets/bathroom, cleaning kitchen, ironing, sweep and mop floor, wipe windows/shelfs/glass doors/wall/doors/cabinets etc.

Prefer locals. Location : Sengkang

Pls pm me if u have any good recommendations. Thank you.

Back