Part time cleaner

Hi, I chance upon yr post. I am currently using a part-time helper. She's a Myanmese who is able to speak and understand English. She's looking for more cleaning jobs. I can give you her contact number if you are still looking for one. Thank you
Hi, are you still engaging her to do cleaning? Can I have her contact please? Thanks.

Hi, if anyone is still looking for part time cleaner, I can introduce my part time helper. She’s very down to earth and the best I have so far. She is only doing cleaning in Punggol. $18 per hour. Please pm me for her contact. Thank you!
Hi, can you pls share her contact??

Hi, I chance upon yr post. I am currently using a part-time helper. She's a Myanmese who is able to speak and understand English. She's looking for more cleaning jobs. I can give you her contact number if you are still looking for one. Thank you
Hi, may I have her contacts too? Thanks!

Hi, I saw yr post. My part time cleaner is a Myanmese and she is looking for more jobs. She speaks and understand English. I can pass you her contact if you are still looking for one.
Is she, Myanmese still willing to take more in Pasir Ris too? Pls share her contacts. Thank!

Hi, I can recommend the cleaner that I am using. She detail, fast and good with positive attitude. willing to work at any area. You can call her for more details.
Xin Xin : 8343 7318

Hi, I can recommend the cleaner that I am using. She detail, fast and good with positive attitude. willing to work at any area. You can call her for more details.

Hi, if anyone is still looking for part time cleaner, I can introduce my part time helper. She’s very down to earth and the best I have so far. She is only doing cleaning in Punggol. $18 per hour. Please pm me for her contact. Thank you!
Hi, may i have your cleaner contact?

My name is xinxin, i am a professional and experienced housekeeper, i am a person who takes my work seriously and responsibly, i can arrange time reasonably also can make changes according to customer's needs, if you need please contact 83436318.

My name is xinxin, i am a professional and experienced housekeeper, i am a person who takes my work seriously and responsibly, i can arrange time reasonably also can make changes according to customer's needs, if you need please contact 83436318.

Hello can I have her Phone number. Thank you

Back