Part time cleaner

Can ask Davian! He has cleaners that can help! Got one auntie from him and he came down on the first session to make sure the auntie does her job. His number is 96616528

Hi my friends and I have been engaging Kleepers for our home cleaning and so far their cleaners are quite fast and efficient. I have tried others part time cleaners and I think theirs is the best.

Anyone can recommand reliable and good part time cleaner who is willing to come in twice a mth to do heavy duties cleaning eg,washing 2 toilets ,cleaning windows,mopping floor ,iron clothes (optional)
Pls pm me.thanks in advance.☺

At The Cleaning Authority,

Our helpers are trained, efficient & reliable to ensure that your homes are kept spic & span.

Our affordable rates are listed below:

Weekly Cleaning

$18/Hour (4hours)
$19/Hour (3hours)

Biweekly Cleaning

$20/Hour (4hours)
$22/Hour (3hours)

One time Cleaning

$25/Hour (Minimum 3 hours)

*Additional $1/Hour on weekends.

We do not require any contracts as we are very flexible in our timings.

There is absolutely NO AGENCY OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN COST.

Interested homeowners, do contact 9627 9165 for more information.

http://www.tcasg.co

I am posting for my mum as part time cleaner.
She’s experienced and detailed oriented.
She’s doing it for a few years.

Do contact her @ ‭9240 3129‬, Xiu Li

Anyone needs part time cleaner in west side $15/hour...please be aware that the less you pay the worst the job..add a few dollars more you have a great job done and worry free. Happy cleaners, happy mothers!

HI, any recommendation of part time cleaner for Bishan area?
Hi, I chance upon yr post. I am currently using a part-time helper. She's a Myanmese who is able to speak and understand English. She's looking for more cleaning jobs. I can give you her contact number if you are still looking for one. Thank you

hi,

Any recommendation for part time cleaner at amk area?
Thanks.
Hi, I saw yr post and if you are still looking for a part-time cleaner I can pass you my Myanmese cleaner contact. I live in Bishan and she's currently helping me. She can speak and understand English.

Anyone can recommand reliable and good part time cleaner who is willing to come in twice a mth to do heavy duties cleaning eg,washing 2 toilets ,cleaning windows,mopping floor ,iron clothes (optional)
Pls pm me.thanks in advance.☺
Hi, I saw yr post. My part time cleaner is a Myanmese and she is looking for more jobs. She speaks and understand English. I can pass you her contact if you are still looking for one.

I am posting for my mum as part time cleaner.
She’s experienced and detailed oriented.
She’s doing it for a few years.

Do contact her @ ‭9240 3129‬, Xiu Li

Hi all

My part time cleaner recently needs to raise money to help her sick brother. So I’m just posting for her to get more jobs. No, I don’t get any commission.

She’s a very clean and thorough lady in terms of cleaning and she cooks well too if you need her to cook. Most important, she’s honest and trustworthy.

Her charges is 18 per hour depends on location and size of premise and no of hours. Do call her up 86548736 Suiyin. Many thanks and happy new year!

My part time cleaners clean my whole house for just $60 (5 Room Executive HDB). That is their flat rate for 2/3/4/5 room HDB and single storey condo. Cleaners are Singaporean and trustworthy.

Typically for my house it takes them about 2 hours using 2 ppl. They are able to use their own equipment if you don't have like vacuum. For my house, they do vacuum and mop floor, wash 2 toilets, clean kitchen stove and hood, wipe general surfaces like tables.

What I like about them is that they don't use chemical products, only enzyme and probiotic based. So I don't need to worry about my cats being around while they clean the house. Ppl with eczema can also consider their services. My nephew has external contact eczema, their cleaning solution doesn't irritate his skin.

If keen can contact Vanny at 8333 0100. ^_^

Do not use Vanny or apex hygiene company where Vanny works. cleaners were late and interrupted by son's nap time. came and cleaned in an hour for a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo. left one bathroom uncleaned. there was still marks on shower glass doors, basin, and loos. also left greasy kitchen cabinets. would not use them again.

Hi all

My part time cleaner recently needs to raise money to help her sick brother. So I’m just posting for her to get more jobs. No, I don’t get any commission.

She’s a very clean and thorough lady in terms of cleaning and she cooks well too if you need her to cook. Most important, she’s honest and trustworthy.

Her charges is 18 per hour depends on location and size of premise and no of hours. Do call her up 86548736 Suiyin. Many thanks and happy new year!

I contacted her and she came to clean for me!
She’s a gem! She’s super meticulous and tidy. She treats your house like her own so she’s very through. Her first visit took a long time and I found out because she was scrubbing all the moulds out from my bathroom and without bleach! Second visit onwards of course didn’t take so long to clean up. Her weekend schedule is full though but I let her in before then left the house to run a few errands and she let herself out, no issues.

I’ve since recommended her to a few friends and they all have nothing but great reviews for her!

Hi, any recommendations for part time cleaner (4hrs/day@ every 2 weeks in a month) at choa chu kang area? Preferably can start immediately.

Hi all

Hi! I tried calling but her phone is switched off. Is she still available at the same number?

She’s a gem! She’s super meticulous and tidy. She treats your house like her own so she’s very through. Her first visit took a long time and I found out because she was scrubbing all the moulds out from my bathroom and without bleach! Second visit onwards of course didn’t take so long to clean up. Her weekend schedule is full though but I let her in before then left the house to run a few errands and she let herself out, no issues.

I’ve since recommended her to a few friends and they all have nothing but great reviews for her!
Hi! Is she still available for work? Her phone was not switched on when I tried to call her.

Anyone looking for PT help can try looking for this Singapore lady Madam Tanning you are in Jurong West Area.

Madam Tan 98392713

She cleans well and he'd ironing is good.

Hi I'm helping my PT helper post this as she's very meticulous, cleans well and honest. As her schedule is very tight, Jurong West areas are preferred.

Madam Tan 98392713

Hi! Is she still available for work? Her phone was not switched on when I tried to call her.
Hi, I am also trying to contact her but her number is no longer in service. Can you help us to locate her current active number? Thank you very much.

Hi all

Hi, is the helper still with you? I am looking for permanent part timer helper.

Hi, is the cleaner still with you? How to contact her please

Hi all, I just moved in to newly renovated house. Staying 5 to 7 mind from potong pasir mrt station

Any kind soul can recommend me a detail and experience helper please

Thank you

Anyone needs part time cleaner in west side $15/hour...please be aware that the less you pay the worst the job..add a few dollars more you have a great job done and worry free. Happy cleaners, happy mothers!
Hi
I am looking for part time maid who can do vacuum, mop and do laundry.
2 to 3 hrs per day and 3 days per week.

Hi, if anyone is still looking for part time cleaner, I can introduce my part time helper. She’s very down to earth and the best I have so far. She is only doing cleaning in Punggol. $18 per hour. Please pm me for her contact. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner in Sin Ming area on a weekly basis, 3-4hrs per visit. Anyone please recommend. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner in Jurong West area on a weekly basis. Anyone have good part-time please recommend. Thanks in advance.

Hi all, I am looking for a part time cleaner in ECP area on bi weekly. Pls PM me her contact if any. Thanks!

Hi, if anyone is still looking for part time cleaner, I can introduce my part time helper. She’s very down to earth and the best I have so far. She is only doing cleaning in Punggol. $18 per hour. Please pm me for her contact. Thank you!

hi.Am looking for one.Am staying at Sengkang

Hi, i am looking for a permanent part time help around expo area. Do let me know if you have any good contact. thank you

Hi, I chance upon yr post. I am currently using a part-time helper. She's a Myanmese who is able to speak and understand English. She's looking for more cleaning jobs. I can give you her contact number if you are still looking for one. Thank you
Can I hv her contact no ? I looking for part time cleaner also ...

Can I have her contact no ?

Hi, Please respond to my pm for her contact. Thanks

Back