1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Painting services

Discussion in 'Temporary Holding Place' started by sundaymorning, Jul 5, 2013.

1. tedvlw

tedvlw New Member

Hi, Dabee can i get your uncle contact number or email please? thanks. can PM me?

2. tedvlw

tedvlw New Member

Hi, Dabee can i get your uncle contact number or email please? thanks. can PM me?

3. step413

step413 New Member

Hi Dabee

Can send me your uncle's contact at step413@gmail.com. Thank you!

4. LunarMF

LunarMF New Member

Hi Dabee, pls pm me ur uncle's contact.
    Thank you.

5. slong000

slong000 New Member

Hi Dabee

could you PM me your uncle's details? Thanks!

6. nanay7

nanay7 New Member

HI Dabee,
    (or anyone else who has this Uncle's number)

Please send me your Uncle's number. I need to repaint my place and the quotes are ridiculously high.
    I am unsure of the quality and would rather go with this forum's members recommendations.

Please send the number.

I am new to forum's and such so what is this 'PM' - and how does one do this?

Thanks,
    Nana.
    nashn@y7mail.com

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  7. ktting

ktting New Member

Hi Dabee,

I'm interested. Please pm me your uncle's contact number. Thank you.

8. Julie Ng

Julie Ng New Member

HI Dabee, can pm your uncles contact to me, looking for a painter to pain 4 room at Jurong. Thanks.

9. slong000

slong000 New Member

Hi Dabee,

I am interested, can PM me your Uncle's no?

10. vivianh

vivianh New Member

slightly tangent, but does anyone have contact for someone to lay up wallpapers for a fee? I'm like to buy some nice prints online but doing wallpaper myself is too daunting...:oops:

11. Julie Ng

Julie Ng New Member

, post: 8515537, member: 198268"]Hi Dabee,

I am interested, can PM me your Uncle's no?[/QUOTE]

12. Julie Ng

Julie Ng New Member

Hi Dabee, can you send your uncle contact to my email address jul@live.com.sg.. Thanks.

13. tkyuan

tkyuan Member

If anyone is keen to buy paints at lower price, pm me to discuss

14. Shang Wai

Shang Wai New Member

Hi Dabee,

I am interested, can PM me your Uncle's no? Thanks.

15. scorpio2701

scorpio2701 New Member

Hi Dabee, can pm me your uncle's contact? Can we WhatsApp him instead of calling? Thanks!
    Linda

16. shiok75

shiok75 Member

Hi Dabee,

Can you pm me your uncle's contact? Thanks!

17. phobeong

phobeong New Member

Hi Guys,

i have returned back from my overseas trip, i believe you guys are still looking for new invention over your place right? just 2 days back, my mum was looking for a contractor, and she asked me for brian contact, didnt know he's doing pretty well now and guess what he's also doing renovation works now. WOW pretty impressive , i contacted him and met him up yesterday again after 2 years ago, and he didnt forget me maybe because i gave him quite a number of my colleagues referring to him but anyway cut the story short,

find him @ Facebook : renolancer painting services. just saw his promo there, quite reasonable in pricing

and those who are seeking for renovation too. you can check him out.

P/S not trying to promo him, but then i did used his services before and his follow up/after sales services pretty good. if you dont mind give it a try

18. shiok75

shiok75 Member

Any member who got Dabee's uncle contact... please pm me, thanks in advance!

19. tinitwini

tinitwini New Member

Hi Dabee,

Can you pm me your uncle's contact? Thanks!
    Or anybody who has his number, please pm me please.
    TIA.

20. fennhock

fennhock New Member

21. Sardpaint

Sardpaint New Member

Hi you looking for painting services? You can whatsapp 87428776

22. Sardpaint

Sardpaint New Member

Looking for painter? Whatsapp 87428776

23. Charis Liew

Charis Liew New Member

HI DABEE, can I have your uncle contact number ? You can send to my email: liewlayeng@hotmail.com. Thanks

24. Josey poon

Josey poon New Member

Hi Dabee, can you pls get your uncle to pm me too? Or he can email me at waihun.poon3@gmail.com. Thank you.

25. Vash

Vash New Member

I had engaged Watchmen to help me do the painting. I'm impressed by the painter, he alone painted and pastering the whole unit (included the piping and door frame) and completed in 2.5days. The most impress thing is he moved the furniture alone when he want to paint the specific areas. They also charged at the reasonable price without any hidden cost unlike those companies that I had checked. They charged individual items separatly such as piping, toilet and so forth

26. kenny

kenny Member

HI DABEE, can I have your uncle contact number as well? A need to paint my parent 4 room flat in amk. Please email:tengkwee@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

27. Can PM me as well? I just need to paint the toilet only... pls quote me. Thank you!

28. jenny_yong

jenny_yong Member

Hi Dabee,

I'm interested. Please pm me your uncle's contact number. Thank you.

29. Nafetiti

Nafetiti New Member

hi can he start today for 4 room that will be a great help let me know

30. PSG123

PSG123 New Member

31. yeentenggg

yeentenggg New Member

Hi, can contact Alex @ 8858 9987 for painting and vanishing services. I used his service before, very responsible and fast response to query. Price is reasonable.