Painting services

Hi guys,

I have just also engaged this guy name brian for his painting services after my post-renovation just 1 week back...

I saw angeline1987 and sharontan85 posts during my renovation period and decided to call both of the contractor and in the end i chose brian for his services as his price is reasonable.

My experience with him and his painter will punctual and proffesional and leave a very excellent job and i have recommended to my co-worker and aunts and their feedback was good remarks.

So guys, maybe you can try out his services. And i heard he have fb page to look into for all the reviews... for his number will be 94562845 brian

Last edited:
HiHi everyone

I am back, my uncle is available to take up painting assignments, any one? thanks!

Thanks a lot to amb, I just saw ur msg today. thanks for your compliments. glad tt you are satisfied with my uncle's job for u. :)

Hi dadee, is your uncle avail now to do a paint job for my 5rm HDB flat?
Pls kindly pass me his contact.. [email protected]

Tks

Hi Phobe,

Thanks for the sharing,I am seeking for painting job over my place too... i will contact him whenever i am available this week..

Thanks babe!

Hi josephine,

For brian painting works, i have already introduced to all my co-worker and sisters as they are having renovation in between .. and while i had a great experience with this guy brian which you guys can see from phobe remarks too as much as i dont wana comment much as of today he just painted my place at yishun .. thru hectic schedule i managed to get hold of his timing this week and next week for my office ...i can say his job is way better than the past contractor i seek for. Kudos to him and his painters..

Hi everyone,

I am just a satisfied customer of brian the painting contractor, heard from him recently theres a case of home owner dont want pay up right after his paint job are done, i felt so sorry that his paint job was relatively good but wasnt paid for what he has done, he explained that everyone makes mistakes and he initially agrees to do the touch up for the home owner but wasnt given the chance to ..we had a small chat last week while my house was painting in progress, hey guys! Do note that everyone do makes mistake likewise for contractor. Brian was responsible for what he has done, i hope those house owner outside engage him will not let this to happen. Everyone are out to do livings.

My view for him was quite young, but hes humble contractor. Do email him @ [email protected] for his services.

Hi Jacq,

Isit true?! Oh gosh!! This is bad...hope brian is doing great now. Cause my flat was painted by him..hes really a good contractor likewise some people dont appreciate his effort and time... i will probably give him a call within this week to check him out.

Hey guys,

Really a great thanks to phobeong...and also kudos to brian for the painting services...

Honest and reasonable quotation

Fast and decisive service

Hardworking and humble guy

This is what me and my hubby says. Tmr we are moving in my new apartment ....

hihi

anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.

his charges:
3rm SGD450, 4rm SGD650 , 5rm SGD800.

These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.

My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.

thanks a lot! Do PM me to find out more.

Dabee
Hihi, may I know is ur uncle still taking up painting job for a 4-room Hdb flat?

Hi everyone!!
esp to those whom has recently PM me for my uncle contacts. :)
my uncle wanted to say a big thank you to those whom has supported him for the past two years since 2013. he has been getting painting jobs from this forum ; many are word of mouth referrals too. He is still doing freelance painting. PM me if you would llike to give your HOME a new FRESH coat.

thanks YOU

Hi everyone!!
my uncle wanted to say a big thank you to those whom has supported him for the past two years since 2013. he has been getting painting jobs from this forum ; many are word of mouth referrals too. He is still doing freelance painting. PM me if you would llike to give your HOME a new FRESH coat.

thanks YOU
Hi can give me ur uncle contact? Thanks.

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee! Could I have your uncles contact please? Thanks!

Hi dabee, May I have details for 3 room resale flat painting service,most probably in the month of jan 2016. Currently, the flat is painted with black color which we surely do not want and redo the painting job. plz, let us know the availability and quotes. Thank you.

Hi dabee,
May i get your uncle's contact? Wish to engage him for painting service for my flat. Thank you very much!

Hi everyone,

I am just a satisfied customer of brian the painting contractor, heard from him recently theres a case of home owner dont want pay up right after his paint job are done, i felt so sorry that his paint job was relatively good but wasnt paid for what he has done, he explained that everyone makes mistakes and he initially agrees to do the touch up for the home owner but wasnt given the chance to ..we had a small chat last week while my house was painting in progress, hey guys! Do note that everyone do makes mistake likewise for contractor. Brian was responsible for what he has done, i hope those house owner outside engage him will not let this to happen. Everyone are out to do livings.

My view for him was quite young, but hes humble contractor. Do email him @ [email protected] for his services.
Hi there I have dropped an email, hope to receive his quotation soon. Ty

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU
Hi Dabee

Can you PM me your uncle contact for painting a 4 room flat. Thanks.

Hi Dabee
I want to repaint my apartment. Not urgent. Can do after CNY. Can you give me your uncle's contact?
Thanks.
PS: This is the first time I am posting, if you receive this message, kindly drop me an email at [email protected]

Hi, I just had my dad's house painted by a couple. Excellent job and hassle free. Please PM me if anyone wants their contact for painting job.

Hi there, how is the painting process? Paint rooms first is it? How about store room where there are so many stuff? Do they paint the store room last? Must clear everything out right? How did you managed? Like going to be very 'ruan'....

Hi Dabee,

Can you PM me your uncle's contact? Tried to PM you as well just to see which one gets your attention first. Thanks in advanced!

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee, could I have your uncle's contact, please? Thank you.

Hi everybody ... brian from renolancer have put up fb page for your reference for colour selection or even a guide for you to paint your place...

his fb page fb/renolancer ..

anyway he do have some promotion running now! catch his latest promotion while it last guys!!

Hi everybody ... brian from renolancer have put up fb page for your reference for colour selection or even a guide for you to paint your place...

his fb page fb/renolancer ..

anyway he do have some promotion running now! catch his latest promotion while it last guys!!

Hi by any chance can i have his phone number? or any contact details? as my place renovation are heading to the end ... and i need to move in fast

Hi by any chance can i have his phone number? or any contact details? as my place renovation are heading to the end ... and i need to move in fast

Hi Xavier,

you are lucky! hes running a great and lowly promotion now... his email detail are [email protected] or alternative you can fb chat his team member.. he will gladly to assist your needs

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee, can i also have your Uncle's contact. Thank you so much.

Mr Hong Logo.jpg Hi all, you all can give my father's service a try, he is also a freelance carpenter!

Hi guys,

I recently got Brian to paint up my house at my Serangoon 4rm flat and with so much of his effort and hard work, my flat really turn over to a new apartment within just a day which he amaze me on this point..i saw his post on his fb post and for privacy purpose he discreet away my address. i am really amaze with his thoughtfulness of shifting all my heavy barangbarang(which is really **** heavy which even my hubby cant move by himself alone) during that day of painting..

GOOD SERVICE(Y)
default_biggrin.png
you can email him @ [email protected] for your enquiries

Hi AmandaTeh,

can i have his fb page that you mention for reviews?? whats his rate? how is his services rated good?

kindly advise?

i am looking for painter to get my house fixed too.. moving in next month **cross fingers**

Thank you

Hi Janicetay,

no worries... what i know is fb/renolancer cause he updated me once he posted up.. (Y)(Y)

His rate depending on your place and of course definitely cheaper too..

how his services rated good? his team didnt rush for the job and simply once in awhile will check upon their progression till the end... thats how and why i rated his service good(Y)

you can email him for enquries? he's a friendly and humble guy..

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for your info...

mine is a 4rm flat ... needed to complete fast else i cant move in with my hubby :((

ok i will email him soonest.. since you have spoken well of him, if i have a chance to meet him up.. i will speak up for you :))

I feel awesome when i saw my home after renovation. Its just a great color ideas. I ever seeking a best painter service provider and now i am satisfied.
This work professionally done by Singapore paints . I feel very lucky because of Singapore paints. I just wanna tell you Singapore paints is a best painting, waterproofing service provider in Singapore.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Hi members looks like I am the unlucky one. Will be a long post. So do engage at your own risk.

After reading the comments on Brian from Renolancer, I engaged him for the painting services. At the start, things were communicated to him and everything was ok can do. Halfway through saying that stuffs weren't mentioned need to increase the cost. For example, anti mould paint I specifically said for kitchen and toilets. He said only wet areas so toilets only if include kitchen need to increase fee as need to buy another tub of abit mould paint. But isn't a 5 liters enough given my house is only a small 2 bedder apartment. He said not enough when needed to paint 2 coats. Not to my surprise there was only one 5liters anti mould paint and the balance paint left more than half. Nvm I just took it as miscommunication since deposit had been made.

Scheduled the painting date and both parties agreed but he came one day earlier saying it was confirmed on that date. Luckily the conversation was capture in the watsapp and the date he himself made a mistake. I had to rush down to open the door for him as the house is vacant.

His team didn't lay the plastic sheets on the parquet floors nor they had their own ladder had to use mine. As I requested skirting to be painted but no sanding prior before the painting as such the paint was uneven and chipped off easily. Wardrobes / floors were stained with the paint even after his team tried to wipe it off with turpentine. Missed one spot at the common bathroom. Paint started to peel off at a few areas. Now I don't even know if he did apply the primer or sealer before the painting given than the paint came off so easily. Hence these were communicated to him and all the necessary works need to be rectify during the first touch up. He promised that there will be 2 touch up services over a span of 2 months.

Unfortunately, on the day itself he went mia. Supposed to come at 9am today he said coming at 10.30-11am and we were already at the house. If he is going to be late or can't make it at the stated timing, he should have informed us one day earlier. So we told him make it to 1pm instead as we had other appointments to go to. He said ok. Asking me how much has the paint left and all. I couldn't give him exact answer as we had already left the house. But why can't he let me know a day or 2 earlier so that he can buy in advance rather than on the day itself. So at 1pm no sign of him and his team, no message or call from him to state if he is coming. Called him he didn't pick up the phone either hang up or switch off phone. Of course no reply from him at all. Waitied for more than a hour for him and just nothing. Is that responsible way to do business? Before making a deposit everything is ok and kept asking if the deposit had been made. After the balance payment was paid, this is what we have to face. Throughout the entire time I gave benefit of doubt that miscommunication happened but after the job was done what I found was poor workmanship and such an irresponsible person.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 393
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 409
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 409
Hi,

By your post we see as an experience.. but we also see it as a defaming... we all know hes a busy guy... he may have promised you things we dont know .. but by posting here destroying his reputation he hard earned on and simply just comment whatever you like .. what makes people think? Yes singapore is freedome of speech to say whatever you want but by destroying his ricebowl you are not any better either.. anyway we are just by-stander... i still believe brian is still the better painter i found...

Is that defaming when the stuffs did happen? Did I hear from him? Ans is - no , until now not even a message. So where is the work entics when he can't make it he should say but by not replying or picking up our calls after waiting for 1 hour for him. I am sure the public will see this as destroying people rice bowl or not.

I have met contractors who are really busy and unable to pick up calls as they are doing the work by themselves. But did they just MIA? No

So don't point your finger at me when I gave him time and chance. At the end of the day, who is the losing end. For he didn't state his office address or office number or even his colleagues' contacts for me to get the issue resolve. By the way he did mentione he has a office unless that's a lie.

Coincidentally, your style of writing is the same at the other forum. I wonder why?

Regardless, I believe members of the public will see for themselves.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

To Celest Koh

i am Brian from Renolancer, i apologize for the no-show today(27/3/16) cause my phone died on me... my whole data was lost and i have to make a trip down to a handphone shop to retrieve my data. but unfortunately i cant retrieve any of it. i was out the whole day for painting services and i am sorry that i am so packed up till i didnt even have a proper lunch ...i am so sorry my man didnt manage do a good job that day so therefore i will severely deal with it accordingly.. i apologised that i promise but i didnt make it today.. for this we will compensate a day for a proper and good painter to touch up your place and subsequently your understanding is appreciated and i will provide your next recommended friends 30% off for the painting services for my apology ... i will also make a trip down tomorrow to get back my repaired phone... kindly msg me your number again and hopefully we can sort this out .. my sincere apology for you and your hubby that such thing happened..Thank you and sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

To all members and customers of/in this forum,

Sorry again for all the misunderstanding.. i will sort everything out with Celest and will get back to you guys over this issues.. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

Hi Guys,

To Celest Koh

i am Brian from Renolancer, i apologize for the no-show today(27/3/16) cause my phone died on me... my whole data was lost and i have to make a trip down to a handphone shop to retrieve my data. but unfortunately i cant retrieve any of it. i was out the whole day for painting services and i am sorry that i am so packed up till i didnt even have a proper lunch ...i am so sorry my man didnt manage do a good job that day so therefore i will severely deal with it accordingly.. i apologised that i promise but i didnt make it today.. for this we will compensate a day for a proper and good painter to touch up your place and subsequently your understanding is appreciated and i will provide your next recommended friends 30% off for the painting services for my apology ... i will also make a trip down tomorrow to get back my repaired phone... kindly msg me your number again and hopefully we can sort this out .. my sincere apology for you and your hubby that such thing happened..Thank you and sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

To all members and customers of/in this forum,

Sorry again for all the misunderstanding.. i will sort everything out with Celest and will get back to you guys over this issues.. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

I will PM you our contact details. Please liaise with my hubby going forward. I hope to resolve this as well.

Here is the post review on Brian's painting services. As based on the above messages, Brian got in touch with my husband and did the touch up yesterday. His worker and him tried their best to rectify the issues. Believe there is still room for improvement. Our wardrobes were stained with many small dots of paint as Brain mentioned due to the design of the wardrobes it can't be removed though he tried. In this case, his workers should have covered the wardrobes with plastic sheets in the first instance. Regardless, both his worker and him had done what they could to solve the issues. Thus, he managed to do a service recovery and the case is closed.

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee, can you please give me your uncle's contact? I have already PMed you. Thanks!

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU
Hi Dabee! Could I have your uncles contact please? Thanks

Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU
Hi Dabee! Could I have your uncles contact please? Thanks

Back