OCT 2020

Hi mummies me too due in mid oct.
Now currently looking for a new gynae in mount A as my previous gynae no longer doing op.

Hi all, tried to PM pinkhairclip and Xinz but I can't send the message :( content is spam-like. is there any other way I can join the Tele group?

View attachment 723548
Hello 2020 mummies, you can now get a complimentary BabyKit from Great Eastern!

You can receive the following items for FREE as long as your baby is born in the year of 2020! No hidden clause/purchase required.

Here's what you can receive:

• Diaper bag and baby gift set
  • 6-month Personal Accident Protection Plan* for you, your spouse and baby
  • 1-year Mothercare VIP membership for 10% discount on regular-priced items, 30% discount on your child’s birthday and member-only invitations to private sale events
  • 3 digital issues of The Singapore Women’s Weekly
Coverage for newborn:
  • S$20,000 Accidental Death Benefit
  • S$100 Hospitalisation Allowance per day due to accident , hand, foot and mouth disease or food poisoning, up to a maximum of 10 days
  • Up to S$1,000 per accident for reimbursement of medical expenses due to an accident (a sub-limit of S$500 per incident is applicable for food poisoning claims)
  • Up to S$500 per accident for reimbursement of ambulance transportation fees incurred due to an accident

Coverage for Parents:
  • S$20,000 Accidental Death Benefit per life insured.

** Please note: Babies above 3 months old are not eligible for the free 6-month Personal Accident Protection Plan coverage. For details on coverage and exclusions, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance.

Click on the link sg.gelife.co/GBOJ1235260 to sign up now! :)

Hi does anyone need a confinement nanny early October? My confinement nanny is very good, patient and counsel me a lot when I was very stress. She cooks really well. She always plate the food nicely as well. Her review is good and have done a lot of oversea posting.

Back