OCT 2020

Hello.. i tested positive on 3rd-Feb,tried to PT Kit, 1 watsons & 1 from clearblue. I visited Gynae at Thomsons Women Clinic as it is my 1st pregnancy. From what i remember my last period was 1st wk january. They did scan, he said too early to tell so he asked me to come back again and do scan after 2 wks. But he said blood test more accurate so planning to do blood test at GP. As visit to Gynae w scan was minimum $200 who tried scan here at 4wks gestation?

Hello!!! I tested on first response 5days before AF, it was a faint faint 2 lines. Used another home kit and it was negative. But today (1 day before AF) I used the trustworthy clear blue and it’s a BFP!!!!!!! So here I am reporting to the group!

Hello.. i tested positive on 3rd-Feb,tried to PT Kit, 1 watsons & 1 from clearblue. I visited Gynae at Thomsons Women Clinic as it is my 1st pregnancy. From what i remember my last period was 1st wk january. They did scan, he said too early to tell so he asked me to come back again and do scan after 2 wks. But he said blood test more accurate so planning to do blood test at GP. As visit to Gynae w scan was minimum $200 who tried scan here at 4wks gestation?

my #1 gynae actually told me to come only at 6 weeks. Even then, it was hard to scan and have to do v scan to find the tiny sac with the strong heart beat. So for my #2, I’ll wait till 6-8weeks before I go for my 1st appt.

my #1 gynae actually told me to come only at 6 weeks. Even then, it was hard to scan and have to do v scan to find the tiny sac with the strong heart beat. So for my #2, I’ll wait till 6-8weeks before I go for my 1st appt.
Hi! Thanks for the info.. im Oct mum too :) just want to check if go for #2 appointment at 9 weeks is it fine too? Coz i went to polyclinic, then they scheduled me with Kk hospital on 25 Feb ... seems long weeks to go

2nd visit usually shld be 4 weeks from 1st or at least at wk 8 iirc
Hi! Thanks for the info.. im Oct mum too :) just want to check if go for #2 appointment at 9 weeks is it fine too? Coz i went to polyclinic, then they scheduled me with Kk hospital on 25 Feb ... seems long weeks to go

Ok i mean by the time if scheduled at 25 Feb, i will be about 9 weeks pregnant le... so wondering will it like too late for 1st prenatal checkup..
hi , just for info, my wife 1st appointment was at wk 10 because the gynae we choose , her nearest available date was at our little one wk 10. So we just follow it lor. but most importantly is, you got to start consume the folic acid 1st.

Hi all! I just took clearblue plus ytd and this morning. It says that my conception is 3+ weeks! I’m so excited and haven’t broke the news to my husband yet! Thinking of doing it tonight as an early Valentine’s Day present!

I’ve been taking folate for a few weeks as I was just planning to prep my body for pregnancy. Didn’t expect to alr be pregnant! Is there any other things I should eat before we book our first gynae visit?

hi , just for info, my wife 1st appointment was at wk 10 because the gynae we choose , her nearest available date was at our little one wk 10. So we just follow it lor. but most importantly is, you got to start consume the folic acid 1st.
Hi, thanks for the info.. so it is quite normal between week 8 to 10 for 1st appointment.. yes already started taking folic acid..

Hi thank u. Have my appt on feb19, 7wks at that time. Should i wait till 8wks then? Thank u.

Hihi, me too! I found out that I'm pregnant on 4th Feb, went to see gynae on 7 Feb and couldn't detect the sac as it's still early. Did 2 blood tests on few days in between each test and confirm I'm pregnant with increased HCG level. My next gynae visit is next Wed and hope I can see the sac by then. So I'm not sure abt my EDD yet.
Hi 19 too?! Hopefully we can see the sac & hear the heartbeat by then!

I need to go back to my gynae next Monday for another scan as I was too early last week (he estimated 6w). Anyone started a WhatsApp chat? Pls add me

Hi, i test opk on 15 Feb, i saw 2 lines. I am so excited. If there is a whatapps grp, do add me inside. Hope can noe more EDD mummies.

Hello all! :)

Anyone chosen your gynae yet? Am considering SC Hong Clinic for Women at Mount A but not too sure...

Hi all oct mummies!! :D Me too! EDD early Oct! Tried to join the above-mentioned Telegram group but can't seem to get it. Like to be part of the WhatsApp group too, if any. Please add me! :)

Hi all mummies! Tested positive on Thursday! Pls add me to the chat group if there’s any. Thanks in advance! :)

I am looking at KKH private. Any recommendations?

Hi mummies, we have a private telegram chat for oct 2020.
Fo pm pinkhairclip or me your telegram id if u will like to join.

me! Tested positive 2 weeks ago.. my first appointment is tomorrow. Super nervous as I don’t know what to expect. They said to come during week 6 for the first appt. i’m a ftm.. anyone as nervous as me??
Me! Ftm.. nervous too and don’t know what to expect. Have been starting to take folic acid and fish oil!

Back