Oct 2019 Mummies

Hello, we are a group of Year 3 Ngee Ann Polytechnic students from the Diploma of Chinese Media and Communication. We are currently conducting a research for our final-year project on the topic of confinement. The purpose of our project is to promote the tradition of confinement through a mobile application which can be used, before and during confinement.

Through this research, it will help my group with the planning of content for our final year project. This survey will take you about 3 to 5 minutes, thank you for your participation!

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLQqkKyJSqtUr9MSNct7ZqWGISLPA32IS9y9BDMQDZR7B_vA/viewform

IG: project.stillyoung

FB: project.stillyoung

Gmail: [email protected]

Hello everyone. I'm a 1st time mummy here. My EDD is 7 Oct :)
Hope to get some valuable info from all the MTB here.
Also who should I PM to be added to the WA group chat?

hey Everyone! I just join the Motherhood!! Im EDD 17Oct. First time expecting! Pretty Confused and at the same time excited. Please add me to a chat if there is any! Would love to have a Mummies support group Thank you all so much....

Hello mummies and mummies to be,

Can add me in the grp chat too? Edd early nov. But shld be gg for csect. 2nd bb. Getting my oscar result soon but doesnt seem good. Need advice

Hi All Mummies to be! I am new here and also a first time mom. EDD is 8 Oct 2019. Please do add me on the WA grp too! 83393120. Oh ya, I am thinking of switching My gynae. Am with Dr Dolly Wee from Mt E but not very comfortable with her. Any suggestions?

First time mum.. Any good gynae to recommend? Also is it better to sigh package? Any chat group I can join to learn more?

Hello Mummies... Any had a gender check at 15 weeks already? Will the gender change at a later pregnancy?

Thanks
Oct'19 mummy :)

I checked the gender when I was 15 wks too and my gynae said that it’s most likely confirmed alr. Actually Wk 14 can see if bb don’t keep moving arnd! Anw gd luck!

Hi Mommies, congrats! anyone keen to receive pregnancy & baby related items to try & review!

No cost/selling involved.

Generally basic sharing of post.

PM me if interested, quote PREG

hi, anyone doe harmony test recently?
i will like to confirm the charges and i heard is no longer subsidized in KKH.

Hello dear wonderful mom to be, there is a free pre-natal health talk and yoga session held tomorrow Saturday 25th May, 2pm to 5.30pm @ Guoco Tower!

Come join us for an informational session with certified senior nurse sharing about the pregnancy journey and what to look out for throughout the pregnancy.

An hour of pre-natal yoga with our prenatal yoga instructor and our senior director from AIA-FA will also be sharing with you what does maternity insurance covers.

Light refreshments will be provided and all participants will also be given a yoga mat with bag as a gift!

*Come register now via this link -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLe4-qhjJTzfekq1BoM2Uzf7bZFIeJakgZS-eZBzkGanft4w/viewform*

Mom-to-be must be at least 15 weeks pregnant as that’s the recommended week to start pre-natal yoga ‍♀️

Hello everyone! I am new to this platform and i am gonna be a first time mum. Pretty much like "not even sure what questions I should be asking" kind of new. My EDD is Oct 7 and would love to join the WA group. How do I PM my number? Haha...

Hello everyone! I am new to this platform and i am gonna be a first time mum. Pretty much like "not even sure what questions I should be asking" kind of new. My EDD is Oct 7 and would love to join the WA group. How do I PM my number? Haha...

Hi, you can pm me your number.

12 black mesh breathable disposable undies free size
15x 27cm maternity pads
11x Madame maternity pads

PM if any mother to be looking for the above pls.

1c1c4e2191e4a9812ba319876cace162.jpg

Back