1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Oct 2019 Mummies

Discussion in 'Year 2019 Mums' started by PearlynPear, Feb 3, 2019.

1. mamajojo

mamajojo New Member

Hello! I’m due in Oct too! Had my 1st scan 5 days ago at kkh, seeing a little heartbeat :p

Any WhatsApp Grp to join?

2. yumi87

yumi87 New Member

Hi

This is my first time posting. I tested positive on Day 1 CNY and I'm 8+ weeks now. I have been experiencing continuous spotting and bleeding since week 6 until now and was prescribed 2 weeks of bed rest. Currently I'm on Duphaston 3x a day and I had 3 jabs in between when the bleeding is fresh red. This is my first baby so I'm really nervous when I first saw the bleeding.

In and out of clinics for so many times but luckily all the US shows good signs of baby growth and strong heartbeat. My edd is 15 Oct 2019. Fingers crossed. I'm back in my hometown Ipoh now and will prob deliver here too so my pregnancy journey might be different from you ladies. But anyway, all the best to all the moms-to-be in Oct

My current situation:
    No nausea
    Tender breast
    Occasional cramp
    Difficult to poo poo
    Fatigue
    My appetite became smaller
    Yellowish discharge (a lot more than not pregnant time)

3. racheltanxy

racheltanxy New Member

subsidized under Singaporean is 174.
    private is 370+ if i did not remember wrongly.

veto likes this.
  4. mamajojo

mamajojo New Member

I went as private patient. And was charged abt $230+ for the first visit. Consultation, U/S, Obstetric routine test & a medication.

5. Bbhope80

Bbhope80 New Member

Any fb group to join? If no - anyone interested? - will create one if many are keen. :)

6. Vincybear

Vincybear New Member

Hi everyone. Glad to see many Oct mummies here. I'm a first time mummy too :)
    Can add me to group chat? Thank you....

7. xuangoh

xuangoh Member

Hi, All mummy congratulations

if you need the CL, you can try my prevoius CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
    to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
    experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
    by others.

Cheers !!

8. wanderlust24

wanderlust24 New Member

Hi there :) am aso another Oct mum

9. wanderlust24

wanderlust24 New Member

Oscar is around $300 plus under KKH private Harmony is ard $800

10. wanderlust24

wanderlust24 New Member

Hihi, am currently at KKH can try Dr Han How Chuan :)

11. wanderlust24

wanderlust24 New Member

Can i join the whatapp grp too mine is 98306230 thanks :)

12. wanderlust24

wanderlust24 New Member

Can add me at 98306230 if there is a whatapp grp chat :) thanks

13. nurrj

nurrj New Member

hi you can pm me your number with ultrasound with date or name for verification purposes. alternatively, you can send your dr's bill :)

14. nurrj

nurrj New Member

Hello everyone! For those who wants to join the group, you can PM your name, number and verification proof. Either your ultrasound with name and EDD or dr's bill. Thank you.

15. Pb Ng

Pb Ng Member

Hi everyone! What kind of medicine that you guys taking now? My current gynae only prescribed folic acid, multivitamins and duphaston. I remember for my first pregnancy, my gynae prescribed me calcium as well. I asked the staff in the clinic, she said no need calcium? Is you guys taking calcium now?

16. Happiwinphy

Happiwinphy New Member

Hi Mummies!! Finally went to the gynae earlier on and did a scan and saw the baby heartbeat! So happy! Who should I pm to add into the what’s app group?

17. Jennnnn

Jennnnn Member

I only take folic acid and duphaston(for 6-8weeks). I Guess should be fine. Just drink more milk maybe?

18. LittlePOLO

LittlePOLO New Member

Hi Mummies....My EDD is mid of Oct... Possible to add me in what's app group?

19. LittlePOLO

LittlePOLO New Member

Right now I still taking folic acid and duphaston...My doctor was recommend me fish oil which will taking after the blood test...

20. Pb Ng

Pb Ng Member

Thanks for your reply. I not used to drink milk, but drinking organic soy milk now. :)

21. Pb Ng

Pb Ng Member

I see. What kind of blood test? Harmony test? I thought fish oil start to take from week 16 based on my last pregnancy. :p

22. Ger12

Ger12 New Member

Hello everyone! I am about 8 weeks now and my scan shows 2 sacs but 1 is still empty. Any information to share with me? It is worrying me if it will affect the healthy baby in sac1.

23. Nety

Nety New Member

Hi all, Im a 1st time mummy to be Due date 22 Oct 2019. I would love to join the grp chat for advise & sharing thoughts. Looking forward to meet all the ct Mummies to be

Happiwinphy likes this.
  24. LittlePOLO

LittlePOLO New Member

I going to do panorama test,think result will be out around 2 weeks time...Once result out will start take fish oil...

Anybody taking Blackmore pregnancy supplement now? Is that good? Cos thinking to take this instead of fish oil

25. Happiwinphy

Happiwinphy New Member

Hi mummy! You received my PM? Thanks

26. live.laugh.love

live.laugh.love New Member

Hi mummy, may I ask at which week of pregnancy did u go for the blood test? I'm interested to go for panorama test too but my gynae told me not to do it so early

27. My Dream

My Dream Member

Hi mummy! I m 10+weeks pregnant now and a first time mom. Would like to join the whatapps group chat. Please add me and my number is 91199827. Thanks!

28. Jennnnn

Jennnnn Member

Maybe it’s a twins. But

My Gynae told me 2weeks later which is 12weeks to do the test. ☺️ I’m Gona do IGene test which is (NIPT). So by the time you get result is like 13-14weeks.

29. live.laugh.love

Hi Mummy, thanks. I read online that panorama can be done as early as week9 so was hoping to do it before my overseas trip. My gynae recommends doing it on week11+ instead so just want to know if anyone is doing it earlier. Thanks for sharing :)

30. Elise364

Elise364 New Member

Hi Mummies. Who should I pm to join WhatsApp group chat? Thank you.

31. lx05

lx05 New Member

Hi, I’m a first time mummy here . EDD end 28/29 October 2019, please add me to the whatsapp group at 96234906. Thank you

32. Kindaichijy

Kindaichijy New Member

My gynae is Dr Han too. Just visited him last week and was 7 weeks pregnant. EDD after 20 Oct onwards. Would love to join the chat grp for Oct mummies.

33. LittlePOLO

LittlePOLO New Member

I visited my gynea on week10, but cannot do the panorama yet as still too early.So end up arranged on week12.

Understand panaroma can do it as ealy as week 9, but ideal timing still between week11 to week13.

Suggest you to discuss with your gynea on details for it.

34. xliqinx

xliqinx New Member

i did panorama at week 10 (2 days to week 11) at raffles hospital thou

35. live.laugh.love

my gyane already 'rejected' me when I mentioned I wanted to do it on w9+, hence doing it on 12w3d or 11w5d. My gynae measured from my 1st & 2nd u/s hence the two different dates >.<

36. LittlePOLO

LittlePOLO New Member

How long the result come out?

37. Jerilah

Jerilah New Member

I also did my panorama at week 10 day 3. Gynae was the one who told me to do it haha. Now waiting for results fingers crossed!

xliqinx likes this.
  38. Hakunama

Hakunama New Member

Hi! Can I check if you got my PM? Not sure if I sent over correctly

39. LittlePOLO

LittlePOLO New Member

Hi hi... Possible to add me in chat group?? Thanks

40. xliqinx

xliqinx New Member

after 2 weeks you will know the results, and gender!

41. Mom2B23

Mom2B23 New Member

Hi can add me in WA group? 84642962. Will send you verification thru WA

42. Lemongrass09

Lemongrass09 Member

Hello MTB, is it safe to eat wolfberry and ginger in the early stage of pregnancy?

43. Jennnnn

Jennnnn Member

My Mother say eat too much ginger later baby will be yellow haha . I just eat when I really need it to stop myself from Super bad MS.

44. Lemongrass09

Lemongrass09 Member

Oh thanks. How about goji berries?

45. Jennnnn

Jennnnn Member

Both Goji Berries and Golden Berries are considered superfoods because of their dense nutritional profile. They are great food for pregnancy specifically because of their beta-carotene and Vitamin A content. Pregnant women are advised to increase Vitamin A intake by up to 40%.

Above is from what I research from google. Maybe it’ll be good to ask your doctor or tcm .

46. jas514

jas514 New Member

Hi hi
    Please add me too at 90021595.. I'm Oct mummy.. My edd is 22 Oct. :)
    Thanks .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  47. Jennnnn

Jennnnn Member

Does anyone still have MS even up till 11weeks going 12weeks? It’s just keep going on and off everyday, vomit after I eat ‍♀️. I’ll know when I feel so bloated and my mouth filled with saliva = I’ll vomit. Straight away I’ll be hungry... cause my food not even digested finish. I eat small portion and more meals Everyday.

48. Arial

Arial New Member

Hey Jenn,

My MS ( Nausea, headache etc) still goes on till end of week 12. Should last till end of week 13 ( First Trimester). Hope you need better :)

49. Elise364

Elise364 New Member

Hi mummies, any recommendation on daily meal plans? If you do not mind, could you please share with me (breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper)? Thank you.

50. Jennnnn

Jennnnn Member

Ok thankyou ☺️ Really can’t wait for the MS to stop... so upset to always vomit.