Oct 2019 Mummies

Hello everyone! For those who wants to join the group, you can PM your name, number and verification proof. Either your ultrasound with name and EDD or dr's bill. Thank you.

Hi, just found out I’m preg thru home kit. N interested to join the wa. Can add me too?

Hiiiiii I just visited Dr Choo Wan Ling @ Mt E Nov for my confirmation and I feel she is very nice and patient and not very restricting but it’s only my first visit. You may go give it a try? She delivers at Mt E Nov, Gleneagles, Mt A and TMC in case you are looking at other options as well.

I will be seeing her next week! When’s your next visit? Ya she is very patient and her voice is soothing haha

Hi all, 2nd pregnancy reporting here. It was sudden and unplanned. Everyone is excited except me because I have no strength or mood. Throwing up for a week since, didn’t vomit at all for first pregnancy. This one is almost killing me so much so there are times I actually want to call it quits. :( Hoping for some support here.

Hi all, 2nd pregnancy reporting here. It was sudden and unplanned. Everyone is excited except me because I have no strength or mood. Throwing up for a week since, didn’t vomit at all for first pregnancy. This one is almost killing me so much so there are times I actually want to call it quits. :( Hoping for some support here.

Just tahan ☹️ Mine wasn’t really planned too and it’s abit meh for the start plus I also keep vomit even when I’m 12weeks, when I ask the nurse if MS will go away... she say depends some can till 7-8months still have MS. But when you see your baby in the scan you’ll be happy. So cheer up, it’s fated.

Just tahan ☹️ Mine wasn’t really planned too and it’s abit meh for the start plus I also keep vomit even when I’m 12weeks, when I ask the nurse if MS will go away... she say depends some can till 7-8months still have MS. But when you see your baby in the scan you’ll be happy. So cheer up, it’s fated.

Hopefully I will because honestly was concentrating on furthering my career but this is like an obstacle. I’ve since accepted it , just that didn’t expect the symptoms to be so trying.

Have you mummies told your bosses at work yet? I’m wondering when to tell, I don’t think my big boss will be pleased. Unfortunately, not very family oriented where I’m working at. So quite a dilemma, was hoping to hide till I show.

Hello everyone! For those who wants to join the group, you can PM your name, number and verification proof. Either your ultrasound with name and EDD or dr's bill. Thank you.

Hello, I have PM you with the requested details this Sunday. Appreciate if you could add me into the WhatsApp group chat for Oct 2019 mummies. Thank you!

Attachments

• 975D9D4F-A16F-442C-B920-72D604102836.jpeg
    975D9D4F-A16F-442C-B920-72D604102836.jpeg
    742.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 2F89F3B6-CAD9-4C2D-A1D1-CE9E2D04FACF.jpeg
    2F89F3B6-CAD9-4C2D-A1D1-CE9E2D04FACF.jpeg
    466.2 KB · Views: 293
Hopefully I will because honestly was concentrating on furthering my career but this is like an obstacle. I’ve since accepted it , just that didn’t expect the symptoms to be so trying.

Have you mummies told your bosses at work yet? I’m wondering when to tell, I don’t think my big boss will be pleased. Unfortunately, not very family oriented where I’m working at. So quite a dilemma, was hoping to hide till I show.

I haven't yet as well. For me I don't really plan to tell until I can't hide. I don't really want to hear unsolicited comments such as what I should do, what I should not do, i.e. pantang stuff.
I'm at 13W5D, went off progesterone last week and less vomitting so far. Going to start on Blackmore's pregnancy supplements. I hope you'll feel better soon! On the bright side, if your symptoms are very different from the first child, you might be having a pregnancy with a child's gender different from the first.

I haven't yet as well. For me I don't really plan to tell until I can't hide. I don't really want to hear unsolicited comments such as what I should do, what I should not do, i.e. pantang stuff.
I'm at 13W5D, went off progesterone last week and less vomitting so far. Going to start on Blackmore's pregnancy supplements. I hope you'll feel better soon! On the bright side, if your symptoms are very different from the first child, you might be having a pregnancy with a child's gender different from the first.

I won’t mind a different gender haha but most importantly a healthy baby.
I’m still far from 2nd tri, another month to go. I can’t wait for the nausea and puking to be gone! Congrats on entering the 2nd tri! Can’t wait for my turn :p

Hi mummies, any recommendation on daily meal plans? If you do not mind, could you please share with me (breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper)? Thank you.

I have high cholesterol, so trying to watch it.

Breakfast (i switch it up here and there with a mix of 1 - 3 items) the extra items I eat in between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner
Smoothie
Cornflakes (healthier kind with fortified vitamins and almonds)
Granola
Sourdough bread/wholemeal bread with peanut butter, or avocado spread, or mashed boiled eggs, or cream cheese or grilled cheese
Popiah
Curry puff (once in 2 weeks)
pizza bread from swee heng (3.50 for like 6 slices or something? lasts me 2-3 days)

Lunch
industrial area, not much choices.
noodles
prata
western
i avoid zupchyepng cos usually oily. unless there are good fish options i will take it or just dapao vege with any of the above

Dinner
chix, beef or fish (1 protein)
brown rice
vege
soup (trying to make miso soup once a week for better digestion)

Snack (day time when at work)
2 tbsp Chia seeds in 200ml/300ml water, sometimes add honey, sometimes in almond milk
Almond milk (can't take normal milk)
instant oats (soaked in water or milo or almond milk) with blueberries or raisins
weekend snacks
cookies
lotus biscuits

Supper
cheese
grilled cheese if super hungry
almond milk
yogurt with fruits or granola

on weekends i mostly eat whatever i want, healthy or unhealthy cos i think i eat pretty well during the work week. I believe in getting a good start to the day i.e. powering it right.

hihi, my edd is in oct too.
can add me in Whatsapp groupchat too? thanks!
who should i PM my contact to add me? :)

Hi mummy to bes, please share if you have gone for any screening tests like Oscar or Harmony. Thanks!

Hi mummy to bes, please share if you have gone for any screening tests like Oscar or Harmony. Thanks!

Hi Mummy, I went for panorama yesterday. Result should be out in 2 weeks or so. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly. For reference, I'm 12 weeks pregnant tmr

hihi, my edd is in oct too.
can add me in Whatsapp groupchat too? thanks!
who should i PM my contact to add me? :)
im waiting too...... shall we create our own first whilst waiting for invite to the other groupchat?

Last edited:
Hello all.. Does anyone know if it is normal to have pinkish cervical mucus when 5 weeks pregnant?
It might be something called implantation bleeding. I had that too around the time my period was due. Then a few days later took a home test and it was positive.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you're interested;
~To receive pregnant and baby related products try and review on social media.
~Getting early scoops on latest deals.

PM ME now :cool:

Back