Oct 2019 Mummies

Hello! I’m due in Oct too! Had my 1st scan 5 days ago at kkh, seeing a little heartbeat :p

Any WhatsApp Grp to join?

Hi

This is my first time posting. I tested positive on Day 1 CNY and I'm 8+ weeks now. I have been experiencing continuous spotting and bleeding since week 6 until now and was prescribed 2 weeks of bed rest. Currently I'm on Duphaston 3x a day and I had 3 jabs in between when the bleeding is fresh red. This is my first baby so I'm really nervous when I first saw the bleeding.

In and out of clinics for so many times but luckily all the US shows good signs of baby growth and strong heartbeat. My edd is 15 Oct 2019. Fingers crossed. I'm back in my hometown Ipoh now and will prob deliver here too so my pregnancy journey might be different from you ladies. But anyway, all the best to all the moms-to-be in Oct

My current situation:
No nausea
Tender breast
Occasional cramp
Difficult to poo poo
Fatigue
My appetite became smaller
Yellowish discharge (a lot more than not pregnant time)

Does anyone knows the price of FTS (First Trimester Screen) at KKH? i was quoted $260+ (PR subsidised)

but online i see other people private KKH is only $173?

Yes, FTS only, no NIPT etc..
subsidized under Singaporean is 174.
private is 370+ if i did not remember wrongly.

Hi, All mummy congratulations

if you need the CL, you can try my prevoius CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
by others.

Cheers !!

Hello! I’m due in Oct too! Had my 1st scan 5 days ago at kkh, seeing a little heartbeat :p

Any WhatsApp Grp to join?
Anyway, my gynae was sharing about doing Oscars test and Panaroma Test. Cost for Oscars + FA Scan @ 20 weeks is ard $540 (ex. GST) and Panaroma is around $1200. Anyone knows the cost of the tests as subsidised patient in KKH?

Oscar is around $300 plus under KKH private Harmony is ard $800

Hi all mummies to be, me too a 1st time mummy. Went for my first check with a private gynae on 18th Feb, doc says it was 6 weeks but cannot detect heartbeat yet. My next scheduled check is supposed to be on coming Monday but intend to switch to kkh, any good gynae to recommend?
And please add me to the group chat, my number 91781397. Thank you very much!

Hihi, am currently at KKH can try Dr Han How Chuan :)

Hello everyone! For those who wants to join the group, you can PM your name, number and verification proof. Either your ultrasound with name and EDD or dr's bill. Thank you.

Hi everyone! What kind of medicine that you guys taking now? My current gynae only prescribed folic acid, multivitamins and duphaston. I remember for my first pregnancy, my gynae prescribed me calcium as well. I asked the staff in the clinic, she said no need calcium? Is you guys taking calcium now?

Hi Mummies!! Finally went to the gynae earlier on and did a scan and saw the baby heartbeat! So happy! Who should I pm to add into the what’s app group?

Hi everyone! What kind of medicine that you guys taking now? My current gynae only prescribed folic acid, multivitamins and duphaston. I remember for my first pregnancy, my gynae prescribed me calcium as well. I asked the staff in the clinic, she said no need calcium? Is you guys taking calcium now?

I only take folic acid and duphaston(for 6-8weeks). I Guess should be fine. Just drink more milk maybe?

Right now I still taking folic acid and duphaston...My doctor was recommend me fish oil which will taking after the blood test...

Right now I still taking folic acid and duphaston...My doctor was recommend me fish oil which will taking after the blood test...

I see. What kind of blood test? Harmony test? I thought fish oil start to take from week 16 based on my last pregnancy. :p

Hello everyone! I am about 8 weeks now and my scan shows 2 sacs but 1 is still empty. Any information to share with me? It is worrying me if it will affect the healthy baby in sac1.

Hi all, Im a 1st time mummy to be Due date 22 Oct 2019. I would love to join the grp chat for advise & sharing thoughts. Looking forward to meet all the ct Mummies to be

I see. What kind of blood test? Harmony test? I thought fish oil start to take from week 16 based on my last pregnancy. :p
I going to do panorama test,think result will be out around 2 weeks time...Once result out will start take fish oil...

Anybody taking Blackmore pregnancy supplement now? Is that good? Cos thinking to take this instead of fish oil

I going to do panorama test,think result will be out around 2 weeks time...Once result out will start take fish oil...

Anybody taking Blackmore pregnancy supplement now? Is that good? Cos thinking to take this instead of fish oil

Hi mummy, may I ask at which week of pregnancy did u go for the blood test? I'm interested to go for panorama test too but my gynae told me not to do it so early

Hi mummy! I m 10+weeks pregnant now and a first time mom. Would like to join the whatapps group chat. Please add me and my number is 91199827. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am about 8 weeks now and my scan shows 2 sacs but 1 is still empty. Any information to share with me? It is worrying me if it will affect the healthy baby in sac1.

Maybe it’s a twins. But
Hi mummy, may I ask at which week of pregnancy did u go for the blood test? I'm interested to go for panorama test too but my gynae told me not to do it so early

My Gynae told me 2weeks later which is 12weeks to do the test. ☺️ I’m Gona do IGene test which is (NIPT). So by the time you get result is like 13-14weeks.

Maybe it’s a twins. But

My Gynae told me 2weeks later which is 12weeks to do the test. ☺️ I’m Gona do IGene test which is (NIPT). So by the time you get result is like 13-14weeks.

Hi Mummy, thanks. I read online that panorama can be done as early as week9 so was hoping to do it before my overseas trip. My gynae recommends doing it on week11+ instead so just want to know if anyone is doing it earlier. Thanks for sharing :)

Hi, I’m a first time mummy here . EDD end 28/29 October 2019, please add me to the whatsapp group at 96234906. Thank you

Hi Mummy, thanks. I read online that panorama can be done as early as week9 so was hoping to do it before my overseas trip. My gynae recommends doing it on week11+ instead so just want to know if anyone is doing it earlier. Thanks for sharing :)
I visited my gynea on week10, but cannot do the panorama yet as still too early.So end up arranged on week12.

Understand panaroma can do it as ealy as week 9, but ideal timing still between week11 to week13.

Suggest you to discuss with your gynea on details for it.

I visited my gynea on week10, but cannot do the panorama yet as still too early.So end up arranged on week12.

Understand panaroma can do it as ealy as week 9, but ideal timing still between week11 to week13.

i did panorama at week 10 (2 days to week 11) at raffles hospital thou

my gyane already 'rejected' me when I mentioned I wanted to do it on w9+, hence doing it on 12w3d or 11w5d. My gynae measured from my 1st & 2nd u/s hence the two different dates >.<

Hello everyone! For those who wants to join the group, you can PM your name, number and verification proof. Either your ultrasound with name and EDD or dr's bill. Thank you.

Hi! Can I check if you got my PM? Not sure if I sent over correctly

Oh thanks. How about goji berries?

Both Goji Berries and Golden Berries are considered superfoods because of their dense nutritional profile. They are great food for pregnancy specifically because of their beta-carotene and Vitamin A content. Pregnant women are advised to increase Vitamin A intake by up to 40%.

Above is from what I research from google. Maybe it’ll be good to ask your doctor or tcm .

Does anyone still have MS even up till 11weeks going 12weeks? It’s just keep going on and off everyday, vomit after I eat ‍♀️. I’ll know when I feel so bloated and my mouth filled with saliva = I’ll vomit. Straight away I’ll be hungry... cause my food not even digested finish. I eat small portion and more meals Everyday.

Hey Jenn,

My MS ( Nausea, headache etc) still goes on till end of week 12. Should last till end of week 13 ( First Trimester). Hope you need better :)

Does anyone still have MS even up till 11weeks going 12weeks? It’s just keep going on and off everyday, vomit after I eat ‍♀️. I’ll know when I feel so bloated and my mouth filled with saliva = I’ll vomit. Straight away I’ll be hungry... cause my food not even digested finish. I eat small portion and more meals Everyday.

Hi mummies, any recommendation on daily meal plans? If you do not mind, could you please share with me (breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper)? Thank you.

Hi mummies, any recommendation on daily meal plans? If you do not mind, could you please share with me (breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper)? Thank you.

For me I don’t have any meal plans I’m always having MS. So I’ll just up to 4-6 small meals daily, whatever I like. For now I can’t really accept too oily or “full” food. I’ll prefer to Eat more vegetables and soup base item(not too much msg taste). At the end I believe it more about what you’re comfortable to eat haha. But I avoid drinking too much cold water, that’s the thing everyone always say to me. Cannot drink too much cold water.

Back