November 2019 Mummies

Hello all, just curious if anyone go ahead with eyelash extension. Or is it ok to do eyelash extension when you are preg?

Hello all, just curious if anyone go ahead with eyelash extension. Or is it ok to do eyelash extension when you are preg?

Erm... I always do eyelash extension . Seems fine leh, somemore I get to sleep while doing it. Hahaha. But ofcos go to the salon you trust not any random one.

Hello! Thanks for starting this thread. A first time mom here who tested positive (in the morning), missed my period by 5 days and... now I’m excited to journey through with you girls :) if there’s a group chat do kindly add me in! Many thanks and wishing all a safe and happy rest of 2019!

Hi! Nice to meet you mummies-to-be. We just found out earlier this week through HPT... Still in disbelief because it's quite an early surprise... I'm probably 5-6 weeks along. Feeling all kinds of pregnancy symptoms currently but what I really hate the most is feeling a new level of fatigue especially at work... Everyday I look forward to going home and just resting in bed... And I get very irritated easily at work... How do you guys combat these? I miss my old energetic self...

I would like to join the whatsapp group if you guys have one too!

I am also feeling fatigue at work. Easily tired. Don't remember i have that in my first 2 pregnancy. Probaby because i was still young then. Well i still drink milk tea but once in a while ba.

Hihi all i am first time mom too! Coming to my 8th week. Currently i dun think i m experiencing morning sickness. But i constantly have a feel that sth (like an air bubble) stuck in the throat n a constant need to burp it out. Anyone has the same experience?

Hi all! I m new to this forum, just found out I'm pregnant last fri, went for a scan today n found out 5 weeks only.... still looking for a good gynaecologist..my previous gynaecologist Dr Yu from SGH is no longer handling pregnancy cases. so sad...need to look for a good and experienced dyane in c-sec...any recommendations ladies?
Thanks in advance.;)

Hihi all i am first time mom too! Coming to my 8th week. Currently i dun think i m experiencing morning sickness. But i constantly have a feel that sth (like an air bubble) stuck in the throat n a constant need to burp it out. Anyone has the same experience?

Same here...I have difficulty slping when I experience this...sometimes I vomited...

Hi guys, anyone in the group chat yet? I have pm ed and emailed 2 separate ladies but still not added in the group chat yet..

I am thinking of starting one myself as I'm a first time mum so would love to get some advice..

So to anyone who would like to be added to the group chat please pm me. Thanks

Hi, I would like to join the chat...will PM u...

I’m having quite a bad MS... and only scheduled to see dr coming Thursday. I doubt I’m able to take it till Thursday. Anyone knows if I can go to any GP to can medication to stop my nausea first at the very least.

Nope.. Doctor say either is too early or might be ectopic pregnancy. Very worried...

Try to see another doctor? Like the other mama mentioned 5 weeks can see sac liao. My doctor checked and ensure the position and risk of ectopic on my first scan. That was 5 weeks 5 days as of the estimatation of the sac and heartbeat

Try to see another doctor? Like the other mama mentioned 5 weeks can see sac liao. My doctor checked and ensure the position and risk of ectopic on my first scan. That was 5 weeks 5 days as of the estimatation of the sac and heartbeat

Yes I’m thinking of gg to another Gynae, any recommendation? I went to kkh but it seems like the doctors there are brushing me off after waiting there for close to 3 hours.

Yes I’m thinking of gg to another Gynae, any recommendation? I went to kkh but it seems like the doctors there are brushing me off after waiting there for close to 3 hours.

I abt 5 weeks only see waterbag. Finally at end of 6 weeks then can see heartbeat.
You can go google any nearby gynae near ur place. or wait 6weeks then go see again. I went to KKH A&E due to bleeding, they did a vaginal scan which is the most accurate i think.

I abt 5 weeks only see waterbag. Finally at end of 6 weeks then can see heartbeat.
You can go google any nearby gynae near ur place. or wait 6weeks then go see again. I went to KKH A&E due to bleeding, they did a vaginal scan which is the most accurate i think.

Yes, I was referred to kkh a&e as well due to spotting, they did urine test and blood test for me, was positive. But did vaginal scan and ultrasound cannot detect anything.. Anyone seen Dr. Natalie Chua before?

Yes, I was referred to kkh a&e as well due to spotting, they did urine test and blood test for me, was positive. But did vaginal scan and ultrasound cannot detect anything.. Anyone seen Dr. Natalie Chua before?

nothing? maybe still early to detect?

>___< 8 weeks now.. just got home from work and noticed bleeding on my panty. got a scare but wiping after urination got no trace of blood. thinking if I need to go see a doctor since my gynae appt is literally one week away.

>___< 8 weeks now.. just got home from work and noticed bleeding on my panty. got a scare but wiping after urination got no trace of blood. thinking if I need to go see a doctor since my gynae appt is literally one week away.
I think it's better to see a gynae asap cos normal doc probably cant help much. I recently went to GP for fatigue and nausea but they just gave me MC to rest.

Hope that baby and you will be fine!

Hi Mummies to be! I’m in week 8 now, sore boobs and nausea at night mainly. Would be keen to join the WhatsApp group if there is one too, could someone kindly please add me? Thank you! ☺️

Me neither, and it's been 2 weeks of waiting. Probably loveholic is too busy.

I'll start the chat. PM me (through the forum app) and I'll start one today! :)

Hello all found out I'm pregnant on April I'm week 5 now when down to kkh to have my first check up can said the first bill so shocking..

Any one has seen dr tan thiam chye @ kkh? Any review from him could like to know

Hello all found out I'm pregnant on April I'm week 5 now when down to kkh to have my first check up can said the first bill so shocking..

Any one has seen dr tan thiam chye @ kkh? Any review from him could like to know

We are with him. We feel he is very patient n will answer all our question, no rushing us out from his room n every check up he will handshake with us. Funny..

We are with him. We feel he is very patient n will answer all our question, no rushing us out from his room n every check up he will handshake with us. Funny..
First of all Congratulations.
Thanks for the reply just a quick check are you on polyclinic referral letter subsidy or walk-in
As I emailed him and he give me a time shot so I think I'm on private.. the counter staff didnt mention anything saw the bill didnt have any subsidy too

Hihi everyone.

My EDD is 1st November, therefore I not sure if I should join November mummy or October mummy. :p

I would like to join any WA group if there's any. :)

First of all Congratulations.
Thanks for the reply just a quick check are you on polyclinic referral letter subsidy or walk-in
As I emailed him and he give me a time shot so I think I'm on private.. the counter staff didnt mention anything saw the bill didnt have any subsidy too

We are referred by Dr Sadhana, KKIVF Doctor.

The nurse mentioned all his patient is under private. Subsidize patient mean u will see different gynea each visit...

Whenever u book appointment with any particular doctor mean u are on private!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you're interested;
~To receive pregnant and baby related products try and review on social media.
~Getting early scoops on latest deals.

PM ME now :cool:

Back