Natural pregnancy & raising our baby in the most natural way

tongtong8

Hi all

I am starting this thread to share information and experiences on all possible ways to raise our kids in the most natural way... from mama's pregnancy, till delivery, and post delivery. From breastfeeding to raising of our kids. From kids menu to natural remedies for the kids when they are sick. Everything to talk about so long as we surround around the theme NATURAL.

Any interest on any sharing?

I'm a mother of two. 6 years old boy and 1.5 yo gal. All delivered naturally without epidural. I raised #1 on organic vegetarian food. Same for #2 but she is very fussy eater. So she started eating rubbish now ( oh well!) I cook their meals everyday. My #1 , although is a vegetarian, is the tallest in class ( am surprised ). maybe he eats everything and he is not fussy. :p He didnt take western medication at all during sickness. All natural remedies.

I dont mind sharing recipes if there's any mummies who request for it? Of course please share yours too!

Sounds interesting, i am not so natural but would like to get some recipes. And other things if you want to share. Welldone mummy

Hi Jayda, I cooked this for lunch for my boy. pumpkin millet porridge! organic pumpkin, organic carrot, organic millet, parsley, plus seasoning: sea salt, black sesame oil, black bean sauce.

10296473_10152495603701380_1297144495774465245_o.jpg

Back