Nanny vs maid

I used to send my baby to nanny but stopped after I got a maid. My maid is now at home with my baby when both hubby n me are out for work. We installed cameras at home so that we can see her and baby when we are not around..

But is it safe to leave bb at home with maid only? Both our parents confirmed cannot help us to take care of our first newborn baby .. Headache whether to look for nanny or maid. I stayed quite near to my office, able to go back home during lunch time .. e.g. leave home at 8am and back home around 6pm --- 8am to 12pm and 1pm to 6pm will be only bb at home with maid only if I opt for maid.

With maid, there is somebody to help for houseworks and cook .. but afraid if they are not good; nanny more professional in terms of taking care of bb .. else will be infant childcare center?

I installed CCTV camera and would come back unannounced to check on maid. I also make my MIL or my parents come anytime they want without telling my maid. So far so good. 8 months with new maid.

Back