Mummies with 2007 babies in Sengkang

jj mum,

i just got back from BKK 2 wks ago for 'honeymoon'..planning to bring my son for beach resort maybe next yr..short short trips lor..

To all, ya can't wait till my girl learned how to walk steadily, can go for a trip to Disneyland and/or farmstay. Feel guilty and will miss her if go holiday with hubby on our own.

Vivienne - no, never being to the gym you mentioned, last time went to Amore for 1 year just b4 marriage. heehee Now too lazy and also dificult to find a convenient time.

bunz - so gd, buy a lot of things?

<font color="aa00aa">GOOD MORNING MUMMIES</font>

jjmum,
em..ok lah..some stuff for my boy..but funi thing, BKK so hot, but their baby clothes all like very thick, like for winter type..aiyo..

Vi,
actuali already planned to go slendar shapes aft giving birth, then lazy to go, so last min cancel. think then of going alone..so boring..u can call them for free trial.

platsplat-hihi welcome.
happy.gif

jjmum - Amore which activity did u join, is it good?

Bunz - thks 4 the infor mayb i jus give them a call.

platsplat - Hello
kao_welcome.gif

janjanmum - i havent been on holiday since my honeymoon back in Oct last year. Dont think I will have the chance to go anywhere before baby hits at least a year old. Bringing him around in Singapore is already a logistical nightmare; yet I cannot bring myself to leave him with someone while I go on holiday myself. Hope I get lucky next year --- Hubby promised a Japan trip for the family...
happy.gif

As for getting a boy - my mum says men who drink a lot are more prone to fathering girls. dunno whether you buy that...
kao_laugh.gif

Greetings plasplat
kao_smile.gif
You mean you have not moved in to Sengkang yet?

mattmum - Nope. My place is still undergoing reno, we just got our keys 2 months back, so we should probably be moving in early next year. Can't wait! But right now my pocket is burnt paying for the reno and furniture and electricals!
kao_cry.gif

Vivienne - Hihi!

platsplat-u missed hello-ing to me!
sad.gif

mattmum-u mean alcohol? my HB don't drink, and I got a boy, might be true?? hehehe.

platsplat - Understand the part about burnt pocket..haha When my flat was undergoing reno, I kept scrutinising every purchase the ID made for us cos if not I will get a heart attack when they give us the final bill!
kao_laugh.gif
By the way hor, I am still 2 hearts about installing window grilles in my home. We have full length windows and when I moved in I refused to install grilles cos it would look ugly. Then I didnt expect baby to come so soon, so when I was pregnant, was forbidden to do any works inside the house. You installing any window grilles?

Anyone know of any device which you can secure the window without having to install window grilles and still be safe for growing children?

mattmum - I will be installing grilles all around. No choice hubs insisted, we are even installing it in the tiny master bedroom window I think!

My hubs is allergic to alcohol. He got so so drunk at our wedding dinner with only a few drinks. So embarrassing!

Vivienne - Currently a FTWM, but when I move to my new place I will be a SAHM! I hope I can cope! My hubs has serious doubts bout my capabilities cos I've always been very very spoilt. I still dunno how to use a washing machine. Heh..

platsplat - me will be SAHM from tomorrow onwards! Today is my last day at work. My hubby also doubts I can make it...cos if I take care of baby I cannot really do housework, and vice versa...heehee. Will engage helper to do housework by the hour. Washing machine now all automatic - my hubby say just throw everything in and press the buttons. HAHAHA...
You cook???

Afternoon Mummies, so envy u all too, me hoping to become a SAHM, but too bad circumstances do not allow, and hee hee may not be able to make it.

platsplat - Welcome too.

Vivienne - I signed up for aerobics, a combination of high-low impact. It depends on the instructor, I quite lucky to meet one where she was so motivated and able to get us all to move and enjoy the sessions. hee hee. But she quitted.

mattmum - mmmm....think not v true, as my hubby seldom drink.
kao_laugh.gif

Hi mattmum!
Can u guess who i am?? hehe!

Hi all,
Hope i can join u all in this thread! I am a FTWM with a 14mth old boy. Also staying in SK, Fernvale.

Hi Vivenne, Bunz, Mattmum, Enne and all other SengKang mummies!

How do you 'train' your bbies to play on his/her own? My bb don't. He demands constant company. It is not enough if you are within his line of vision, he wants to be talked to as well. Hence, I could hardly find time to login. If I ignore him to do my own stuff without 'playing' with him, he will cry the whole house down. Quite xiong to babysit him.

Mattmum - I quit after maternity leave so officially turned SAHM about 1 mth plus. I still have to park my BB with my mother if I am running errands or meeting friends. Not confident of managing him on my own when going out.

Salute to all SAHMs-NI MEN SHI WO DE MONG XIANG!

HoneyJul-u r here too!! hehe.

Little Fly-my boy same as urs, he needs constant company, he needs to see got family members around him then he will guai guai sit there, once out of sight, he will ee ee ay ay. haha.

Hi LittleFly - my boy also like that...very attention-seeking. Cannot leave him for long...Even when he is playing with his crib mobile he also wants someone to look at him. If not, he will start liao...

Oh, I tendered 2 days after I got back from maternity leave. And ya, I also leave bb with my mum when I need to run errands. I cannot handle him alone and go supermarketing at the same time...I think I will faint
crazy.gif

Welcome, honeyjul & littlefly

my girl also need someone to be ard within her line of vision, unless sometime she is in gd mood & enjoying her seasame street or other interesting cartoons.
bounce.gif

Hi LittleFly
kao_clap.gif

My boy is also an attention seeker! He needs to be carried all the time now. I think I have to go rent an exersaucer for him to keep him occupied. Does anyone know if it works??

my boy can only be quiet for like 5mins alone when he is chewing his soft toy,teething rusk or the teether thingy and at times watch soccer...more then 5mins, he can just sit and watch

else aiyo....same lor..

Hi mummies, my boy also the same b4 except now he can run around in his walker as he wish so i can rest a while.

Honeyjul -
kao_welcome.gif
I'm in Fernvale too. Wonder if we met b4. Hehe
happy.gif

Hi Enne,
Yes lar, here too! coz i know mattmum mah... so she asked me join this thread!

Hi littlefly,
how old is ur baby now? I feel that playing on his/her own got to be trained since young. My boy can only play on his own for a long long time if he gets a new toy!

Hi vivienne,
I am at fernvale lane... how abt u?

hi ladies.

enne, me not easy to get preggie, so dunno when i'll get a ger, maybe another boy, hahaha...

janjanmum, BPs, yes... increasingly more organisers gone mia aft collecting $$ or send lousy/wrong stuff or actually more ex than elsewhere.

mattmum, i aredi passed 30yo, so i shd be more anxious.

bunz, not participating in any BPs now, mostly not worth e risk & $$. overseas sprees i organised myself w my mummies grp, v.fun to rcv stuff fr GAP, ON, Children's Place, Pumpkin Patch... esp ger ger clothings other mummies ordering. now waiting for baby mall online & GAP loots!

anyone interested to get books fr wonderbox website? 5% if min order $1500 & 10% if min order $3000, deliver to 1 plc oni. but difficult to hit $3000 unless got pp wants to open mini bookshop! haha...
lol.gif

Hi mattmum,

So happy that u join the SAHM club!!! Poor me, still got to be a FTWM!

Hi Vivienne,

I am at blk 405B
happy.gif

wah..u all stay so far..anyone staying blk 235 ? haha

TGIF !!! finali wkend is here can rest. falling sick...damn stress and busy at work..so envy SAHM...
sad.gif

enne,
ya hor..aiya, always forget..haha

bringing ian for swim tmr, fingers cross, hope no rain...keke..

mummies, yr babies started with porridge already? any gd recipe to share
kao_confused2.gif

Back