Mummies with 2007 babies in Sengkang

mattmum

I am a soon to be SAHM residing in compassvale in sengkang. My son was born in Aug 07, now 3 months old. Wondering if any mommies also with babies born this year staying in sengkang interested to form a playgroup?

mattmum,

envious that u can be a SAHM..I am also residing at compassvale in sengkang. My girl was born in Oct 07, now only 2weeks+. Am still learning how to decipher her cries and caring for her needs.

mattmum, suparcat-I am in Compassvale too, my boy 8months old already. I am FTWM.
happy.gif

Greetings suparcat, Enne.

Suparcat - Are you still in confinement now? I was super blue during my confinement period because I had no confinement nanny, and my only helper was my mum who only came around during the day. I was left to care for my boy everynight and with breastfeeding and everything, I was really overwhelmed. But I think once baby settles down, and you can decipher their crying and patterns *wink*, everything will get back on track. I made the decision to become a SAHM after a lot of consideration. I really hope I wont regret it.

Enne - your boy born in Feb/Mar? I considered staying as FTWM, but couldnt bear it. Who is caring for your boy while you go to work? Can share abit?

Btw, I am staying at Compassvale Bow...

mattmum-my boy is borned in MARCH, my MIL stays at Sengkang so every morning I bring him over and everynight bring him back. BTW me at Compassvale Road
happy.gif

Enne - you bring him home everynight ah...not tired? I am doing that now...because I am serving my notice, so I leave him with my mum also staying in sengkang. But I feel very tired, and also I feel like I dont have enough time with him. By the time I fetch him home, it's almost 8pm already and it's his bedtime. Sigh. One of the reasons why I decided to quit.

mattmum-Yesh everynight I bring him home no matter how tired, like u say, already not enough time coz working so if I don't bring him home, it seems even lesser time with my boy but his bedtime around 9pm too. I feel contented just seeing him sleep, I want him to see me first thing when he wakes up. I also feel not enuf time with my boy and feel he tends to be more attached to my MIL than to me but I know she teng him la so must think wide and let heart be more open. I try spend whatever time I can with him now when I not working. I cannot afford to be SAHM for long even though I wish to. Congrats to u going to be 1 soon.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">hi SK mummies with 2007 babies, my baby gal was born on 070707. now going to be 4 mth soon. i have an elder gal born in 2004. i stay @ rivervale cres. i'm a FTWM. nice to meet u all here.</font>

Enne - I know what you mean...one reason why I decided to take care of my boy fulltime is also because I am afraid he will not be as close to me...actually I have converted to home-based work after my resignation, so I still have a little bit of income, although not as much as what I used to earn.

Greetings Bernice! I really hope we can form a playgroup for our same age babies...and we can become friends ourselves...
happy.gif

mattmum-can my boy join the playground although he might be 'overaged'?? haha.

Bernice-hihi.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I'm a SAHM at Fernvale. My boy is born in March.
Bernice- Your bb gal choose such an interesting date 070707 to see the world.
smile.gif

Hihi BYWJYX
happy.gif

Can I ask you more experienced mummies a question? My boy is going for his 5-in-1 jab this Sat, and I heard from some friends that they give "pao shen" water to their babies before the jab to prevent fever. Anyone tried and tested that?

Mattmum - my GP told me to give my bb fever medicine immediately aft the jab and it works.

Enne - Which day is ur boy born? Mine 21st!
kao_happy.gif

Susan - Hello
happy.gif

Everyone - any suggestions on when and where our babies should meet?
happy.gif

We can rotate to meet in one another's places if it is convenient...?

BYWJYX-Yesh my first boy. our boys can play together. hehe

mattmum-shdn't be a prob, we all live so near only else go Compass pt but got any nice baby-friendly places for meetup??

<font color="aa00aa">hi mummies,</font>

my boy is 5mth plus..am also staying in Sengkang. compassvale walk !!!

playgroup when?

Hi Mommies,

I am a FTWM with a 6mths girl, staying in Sengkang Compassvale Bow -> mattmum, we are neighbours!
happy.gif

Nice to meet u all!

bunz-not silly la, I don't really know too. haha but I started giving him rice powder in his milk first to let him learn to swallow.

simplylne-hihi nice to meet u 2.
happy.gif

simplylne - hihi
happy.gif
You staying at the Coris as well??? Which Blk? Nice to know a neighbour! You going for next Sat's welcome party???

Enne - I agree...we all live so near. Dunno any baby friendly places here leh...anyone suggest? Punggol Park?

Hello to bunz as well!
kao_happy.gif

Enne,

my PD say the best dnt mix rice powder in milk, if want use spoon feed..liquid is liquid lor..the puree or cereal use feed one..
i just ordered the Munchkin food grinder..hopefully can use to make puree

mattmum,
Hello to you too :p

bunz-izzit? but after that mostly is spoon-feed la, now milk is purely milk, semi-solid is food. I got a friend, her BB 4.5mths she want to start on semi-solids but hor she say her PD ask her to start only after 6months in case of allergies.

enne,

yup yup...my PD say best to start only 6mths..to prevent allergies and slow developement leh..

but my IAN that time dnt want milk, so start early on semi-solids..

nw milk and cereals lor..
he cant take the brown rice, constipate..haiz..

bunz-huh start early will cause slow development? hope not true laa..

You stayed Compassvale Walk? Izzit near Compassvale Road?? I din know so many kinds of Compassvale, got ROAD, WALK, BOW and don't know what else... hehehe.

enne,

slow in wat developement i dnt knw lah.haha..nvr go hear clearly..coz baby aft jab that time, crying..haha

yup, compassvale walk, eh..nead sengkang primary sch, near compass pt..BLK 235.

U ? blk wat?

very confusing..all the 'condo' names..haha

Hello bunz n simplylne
happy.gif

Wow all of u stay in compassvale except me.
bounce.gif

bunz- ur bb so cute.

Enne - yah our bb can play together.

Hello again all
happy.gif

Now all your babies are older than mine...mine dont really know how to play yet leh...hope he can learn from gor gors and jie jie.

ya bunz - your bb is super cute leh.
Vivienne - you stay at Fernvale? that's near to Jalan Kayu that side right?

Enne - I think still got compassvale link, street...but all the compassvale places should be all on one side of punggol road right? rivervale on the other side...so we are all pretty near

vivienne,

ok lah..singapore small..so all near !!!

Vivienne/mattmum,
thanks, yup, he cute and totali look like me..haha ( when i was a baby, my family all say he is carbon copy of me ) keke..daddy so jealous...

bunz-MICHELLIN??? hehehe.

Vivienne-Yesh lo somemore same age maybe can go same school. hehe.

mattmum-shd be la. haha. I 'lu chi'.

tequilapop-hihi welcome, ur BB 2mths that means u still on maternity leave?..

enne- so fast thinking abt sch!
lol.gif

mattmum- u are right, i tht nobody know where this place.
biggrin.gif

bunz- true true!
smile.gif

tequilapop- Hello

mattmum-yes, i am still in confinement but luckily I did engaged a confinement lady else I will be super stress and clueless on what is baby crying about. Am still headache what to do when my confinement lady goes back next week...baby now so cranky, wants to be carried in the afternoon & night, put her onto the cot, cry and cry...

salute your endurance to take care of your bb

Mattmum - Yap, Im staying at Coris too. 266A near the small park. Wch blk are you? Next Sat party dunno yet if Im attending, mayb got family function.
happy.gif

Back