Mummies staying at Fernvale

Fi,

I dun know is it the same man but mine dun hv ultra only Huggies pull up, dry n comfort. All $13 per pk. One pkt they also send but i paisay always order 2 pkts each time.

Irin - Ur's expensive leh!

Sea8 - The meet up was fun for the kids. Fi hv plenty of toys for all of them. Can start a childcare center already.
happy.gif

Vivienne- the 'handsome' guy rite... hehehehe.. His name oso V? Heheheheheh....... Not childcare lah wait i run away... hahahaha.........

Fi,Vivenne-so cheap?? huggies dry L size?? can still order bo??

Irin,Fi,sea8-I can't confirm 20th oct coz I be taking quite no of days leave before mid-oct coz my MIL gog genting so I need to take care of my boy, leave not approved yet coz schedule not out.. u all go ahead first, I try see whether can take anot lo.. don't know enuf leave anot. hehe

Vivienne-wah.. sounds my boy missed out a lot of fun and TOYS. keke.

Fi-thx.. I liased with him le but he say must wait coz now no stocks lo.. kekeke.

sea8-Can make it a fri maybe like 17oct? 20oct not available for me to take coz got pple take liao, my company restricted manpower so need to see availability too. Else if not, u all go ahead with 20oct, I see whether I be 'sick' that day anot lo.. haha..
happy.gif

So long no see all the mummies and babies here liao.. don't mind me if I still feel shy, don't know what to say sometimes.. hehehe..

Fi - yah the 'Handsome tall man" Vi something.
happy.gif

Enne - Huggies man ask me to order b4 Wed so easier 4 him cos he need to order stk. Huggies dry L hv with the packing free 4pcs type.
Ur boy also missed the nice biscuit, my boy ate none stop. Kekeke.
happy.gif

Vivienne-I spoken to him last night, sms-ed him my orders this morning liao but he haven't gotten back to me yet, really so 'handsome' har, then I must be home when he deliver. haha.
happy.gif

Enne - Yah u better wait 4 him at hm.
kao_biggrin.gif
He will call me when he hv ready stk 2 deliver. I also called a few times b4 i get my order.

crayonmum-I also blur when that guy ask me I want blue or red then I realized HUGGIES DRY = BLUE and HUGGIES DRY COMFORT = RED.

HUGGIES DRY COMFORT=RED more comfy but lesser than the blue ones by 10+ pieces.

HUGGIES DRY=BLUE=not as comfy but more than the red.

How many pieces inside need to wait for the knowledgeable mummies liao. hehehe.

Hi Enne,

Thks for the info!
happy.gif
Actually the Huggies website states how many pcs for the diapers.. but there seems to be 2 kind of packaging.. i.e. 1 small and 1 big.. so I'm not whether the Huggies guy is selling the small or big packaging..

Welcome Ling!
happy.gif
Which cluster do u stay?

Welcome Ling.

crayonmum, Enne - I bought the Huggies Dry XL 60+4pcs. I've tried the red one b4 but i find it the same so i use Dry lor cos cheaper.
happy.gif

crayonmum,Vivienne-All along I been using Huggies Dry for my boy only.

Vivienne-wah Yuxuan on XL now?? my boy still can wear M ler.. haha but we changing him to L la.. coz looks more comfy but both sizes also fits ler.. the difference is L can wrap more 'upper' then M.. think my boy flat butt like his papa. kekeke.

Ian also wears XL liao... although he's just 10kg... coz L seems to leak for him.. and XL seems more comfy .. but I have to tape until the tapes are meeting each other kind.. hee..

Hmm.. I think I'll order Huggies when he's using finish his current diapers.. cheaper than Petpet leh!
happy.gif

Afternoon mummies....

Vivienne- gt it frm the organic shop at paragon. Its a choc chip monkey.. Will get some for you n pass to u.. My kids like it too..

Crayonmum- yeah go order then u get to c d handsome man... wahahaha

Halo ling, welcome!!!
happy.gif

Enne,Vivienne,Crayonmum,
I'm using both Dry and Dry Comfort for my 2 kiddos cos both using different sizes so easier to differentiate.
Then I find Dry is better leh though Dry Comfort is supposed to be more comfy. Dry Comfort will become very heavy and bulky after awhile and it stinks more than Dry.

Enne,
Reyden's also wearing XL while Reyes' wearing L. Legolas still can wear M, then isn't it super sexy high cut at the side for him? hehe. :p

Crayonmum,
if get from supermarket then Petpet is cheaper. If get from the "handsome guy" then Huggies is cheaper. :p

Hi Irin,

Wah.. seems like almost every mummy in Fernvale is ordering fr this handsome guy.. hee.. oh.. just to chk.. where r Huggies diapers made in?
happy.gif
Thks!

Halo Ling!! Welcome!!!

Vivienne- okies...

Irin- was at vivo last wk, remember the organic vitamin shop facing the kids play area at 2nd flr, bo liao... Wah!!!!

Any mummies using nan2 ha??

Ling-welcome too.
happy.gif

Irin-Yeah lo, kinda.. somemore he got tummy when he's full so it do 'droops' down. keke.

crayonmum-I wonder how handsome he is.... kekeke.

Ling, Welcome!
happy.gif

Irin,
you change your nick to RR?
happy.gif

Enne, think I can take a day off on 17 oct. We shall as the rest of the mummies if 17 oct ok.
happy.gif

hey, zavier have been using huggies diaper too. when he was younger, I get him dry (blue) cos it's cheaper and it's gd. but as he grow older, he tends to drink more and have more wets, so I got to switch him to dry comfort (red). can absorb more wets but still cant last him overnite, so nite time, I will use ultra (purple). Gd!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa"> good mrng ladies!
i m @ 408A. 2 kiddos-4yo &amp; 10mths
new to this thread
happy.gif

OHAIYO!</font>

sea8-Zavier is a huggies boy!
happy.gif

chrisy-hey hihi.. OHAIYO GOZAIMASU! I'm not from fernvale, one of the 'extra' here.. hehe.. I'm from compassvale.. with a 18mths going 19mths boy and an upcoming one!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">this thread has lotsa posts :p
mummies here any recommendation for maid trf or advice?</font>

Mummies,

NTUC is hving promotion on diapers. Pampers, petpet, mamy poko pants, ntuc diaper pants n Nepia till 8 Oct. Also many other baby products.

Sea8,
ya lor, hiao mah. :p Switching between the 2 nicks lah. hehe.

Halo Chrisy!!!
I'm at Blk 405B with 2 18months kiddos.
happy.gif
Are you a FTWM or SAHM?

Gd afternoon all!!

Chrisy HI!! I'm at 413b with 2kids. Sahm.

Anybody using pampers active? Thrs promo at carrefour 2 boxes for $59.90..

Enne-handsome!!! Really......... wahahahahahaha

Welcome chrisy!

I'm a SAHM at 405C with a 21m boy.
happy.gif

Thks Vivienne... I chked at NTUC.. Huggies manufactured in Thailand... as long as not china.. i'm ok wif it. hee.. Called the Huggies man just now.. he said no more stock liao.. and he dunno when stock is coming in.. so I'll stock up on Petpet since NTUC having promo.

hello,

JTS... I went Top Kang supermart recently and saw that they still display the "Take One Baby Bites" This had been recalled by AVA according to NTUC when I ordered online last week.

crayonmum,

nope. din inform the staff. doubt they will do anything too. "Known" them for "so long" liao. I see rotten fruit/ expired items there, shouldn't the staff remove them without us telling? Those are items that can be "physically sighted" and yet nothing is done. Items like Baby Bites, they can argue saying they did not receive any news from ava that it should be recalled. I tried searching for the banned products from ava, but it wasn't "complete". They only have those that are confirmed to contain Melamine

Hi Chrisy,
I'm a working mum but flexible working hours.
Ya, quite a few here with 2 kiddos or more.
happy.gif
You looking for new maid or replacement?

mylvera,crayonmum,
I gave up on Top Kang long ago liao. Their stuff are more ex and less fresh. And now this ...
sad.gif

irin,

not all things from TK is exp. Friso Milk is cheaper by 20 cents, mamy poko diapers cheaper by few dollars...

the fishball sold there is better quality den those sold in market (but I heard the market seller changed liao, so duno how fresh they are now)
other than tat, bread, newspapers can buy from there haha frozen things better not ... fruit wise ... erm...

hi all,
wow...din log in for so long...so mny postg liao...hehee

hey, my boy oso wears Huggies Dry Comfort -XL..We always go to Rivervale Plaza, one of Chinese Medicine Hall sellg at $14.90...tot v cheap liao...wow!!$13 stl free delivery....cn i hv the contact of "Handsome Guy"???Anyone?hehee

hi all,

Have not logged in for a long time. Its almost 1 mths since I switched fr a SAHm to FTWM. Yippeee... honestly I m enjoying working life.:)

How many pcs are there in Huggies Dry Comfort - L and is it also $13 fr the "handsome guy"?
If cheap, may consider switching Drypers to Huggies.

Hi Chrisy,
My twins are in Moriah too. Toddler group. Think they are handling my girls pretty well given that the 2 of them are very difficult. It took them almost 2 wks to settle down and stop crying. They wouldnt eat at all or eat very little for bkfast n lunch there, my helper had to bring the 2 starving gals home early. Switching them to full day child care only in Nov.

morning all,

as expected... when my MIL went to the staff at TK to let them know that AVA recalled baby bites.. their ans : "we did not receive any notification. So we continue to sell lor. If they say cannot sell, then they come n remove lah" faint rite? somemore 1 mummy went to buy lots of baby bites from TK. My MIL went up to the mummy n say "eh, this one kena recalled liao." the mummy say "aiyoh ..then how? i bot alot from TK leh"

Back