Mummies staying at Fernvale

crayonmum,
I saw tis at Globetrotters Restnt in United Square...i like it so much....
happy.gif

oh... u mean the restaurant has a bed in it? I nvr see the last few times I went there ... maybe coz I always sit near the entrance.. hee.

I saw a mummy posted on WTB that she has one to sell... I've emailed her to ask where she bot it... will let u gals know when she replies.
happy.gif

Anyone knows who's the distributor for Step2 in S'pore? Can't seem to find after goggle-ing for so long.. the US step2 website has so many fun toys!!!

mylvera,

kindertots teacher seems very nice... but chk out the premises....it's a small room at Clearminds Edu Centre.... my boy dun like to be in that room... he was ok wif his Kindermusik classes when it was at the old premises.

hope that helps..
happy.gif

crayonmum,
Globetrotters has a Playroom right inside restnt for kids to play while parents cn enjoy their food..
happy.gif

the Car Bed is one of the "toy" inside, of cos w/o mattress for kids to climb in n out of the car....and they hv slides and oso play kitchen...
happy.gif

carmen,

oic..
happy.gif
i always din have the chance to sit inside.. always quite crowded..

oh.. i've emailed Step2 to ask who's the s'pore distributor... will post here when they replied... it's midnight/early morn in the US now.

crayonmum,

thanks for the information. Will check out the premises. If it is as small as Apple Tree, might have to give it a miss (since I have already enrolled him for Apple Tree next yr).

mylvera,

yes.. it's as small as Appletree. My boy is also going Appletree next yr... the later class. Which session is ur boy going?
happy.gif

mylvera,

so my boy and urs will be in the same class..
happy.gif
My boy will only be just past 24m when he joins Appletree next yr.. prob the youngest baby in class. :p

Hi carmen and irin,

abt the Step2 snooze and cruise bed....

ttmom (the mummy who posted on the WTB thread that she has a preloved one to sell) said she ordered thru Metro who helped her import the set in.. but this service is no longer available.

hve alerted her that there are mummies who expressed interest in her bed on that WTB thread.

for me.. i think i'll give it a miss.. coz i read online that the size of the bed is the same as the crib... and ian's current crib can be converted to toddler bed..... so no point.

I went to Step2 website.. this bed is no longer in their catalogue.. so I suspect may be out of production liao. stlll waiting for their reply... they got other cute beds...
happy.gif

hi crayonmum,
hw did u manage to email ttmom??she doesnt accept PM leh...
ya, went to website, seemd its OOS...
sad.gif

Saw dat the Craiglist has alot pple sellg, bt in US...
hopefully able to find 2nd hand 1 here...

thks crayonmum for chkg....
happy.gif

crayonmum,
tks for checking. The bed is small ah? Then maybe not also cos I actually find the current cot abit small for Reyden liao. will go source for a bigger bed.
happy.gif

carmen,

i searched for her nick on the forum.. and happened to see one of her BP orders where she stated her email addy..day's how I found her email add. hee...

hmm.. u may wanna search on the s'pore expat forum.. may have Step2 toddler beds.

irin,

yah.. ian also always get "stuck" in his crib... he likes to sleep horizontally, flipped fr head to toe... jialat.. i dunno how he's going to sleep on a toddler bed next time.. surely fall down one. :p

crayonmum,
ya, Reyden too!! He'll wake up in the middle of the night crying cos his leg stuck in between the bars. haha.

irin,

our boys are the same... hehe.. somemore i put cot bumper all ard.. his legs still kenna stuck...he managed to push down the bumper wif his legs somehow.

and when he wakes up in the middle of the nite like that.. he will want to sleep on the masterbed wif me... sigh.. and poor me and hubby will be squeezed to both edges of the bed coz he will do his flipping ard.. we always get kicked on my face, tummy, etc... sigh..

i was contemplating putting him on a mattress on the floor... but scared he rolled under our bed... :p

carmen,

ttmom said she has contacted the mummy who started the WTB thread regarding the bed... she will contact u if that mummy gives it a pass.

happy.gif

crayonmum,
reyden has the cot bumper all around too. Boys are boys. Reyes never had that problem and her cot don't even have the cot bumper.

Mattress on the floor is a good idea. Then you should change a new bed liao. hehe.

Irin,

hee.. just now my hubby and ian bumped into u downstairs.. they went to my in-laws while i slept in.. hahaha...

i also want to change bed.. but my hubby more keen to move ian out of the room! :p

hi crayonmum n irin,
Hahaaa....tink all kids same ya?!!
we oso kana kick left, right, centre by our boy...dats y my hb is v determined to "send him out" of our bed!!! hahaaaaa
las time my gal oso like dat...ever since we put her in toddler bed, she's ok nw...dun flip n turn so much liao...except once in a while, stl fall off fr her bed! hehe

thks crayonmum, tink wl hv to look for alternatives since the car bed is alredi OOS...wl search for other boy's design bed...
happy.gif

as we nd it rather urgently, cnt wait for dat lady to reply...

crayonmum,
ya, I saw them too. Your hb's good, able to bring him to in laws' place on his own. I would have to follow if hb wants to bring them to in laws' place else I won't know what my kids will be doing or eating there. :p

Actually I don't mind them sleeping with us.
happy.gif
Anyway they'll ask for their own rooms when they get older so it'll only be these few years.

Mummies,
anyone signing up for the Mid-Autum Festival thingy? It'll be on the 14th Sep (Sat). We can sign the kids up and have a gathering at the same time.
happy.gif

hi irin,
i oso agreed w u....bt hb insists 2 "send boy out of bed" leh...in fact quite enjoy him sleepg w us....heheee :p

where is the Mid-Autumn Festival held??isit at Blk 412 playgrd like las yr? where 2 regstr n hw much??
yah, its a gd idea dat we all mit up n hv gatherg...
happy.gif

Irin,

yah.. my hubby is stricter/fussier than me ... so he wld keep an eye on wat my in-laws would give ian to eat/play.. hee..

hmm.. u r right... our kids will only wanna sleep wif us for these few yrs.. nvr tot of it that way.
happy.gif

Carmen,

can chk out little tikes beds at www.aprisin.com.sg? similar to Step2 ones...

Mid-Autumn Festival - yah.. i dun mind joining this yr..since ian can walk liao.. easier to bring.
happy.gif
how and where to sign up? any other mummies keen to join?

carmen, crayonmum,
the registration can be done at Anchorvale CC. It's $1 per person and it's at Anchorvale Garden (I wonder where is it.)

Ya, didn't join last year cos they can't walk yet, now can walk liao should be easier.
happy.gif

Afternoon mummies........ Speaking of bed, y not check out taka bb fair? They have little tikes thr, saw their catalogue, saw the beds... Anthr place to find car design beds is at woodlands civic centre 5th flr... many car design beds.. or else, united sq? Hope this helps...

irin,

oh.. it's at anchorvale ah... i googled and found out that the cluster at Block nos. 313-318D is called anchorvale gardens.. i wounder if it's there?

do u know wat time the event starts?
happy.gif

Morning mummies........

Irin, wat time it starts? If late then my monsters walk in dreamland... Myb i go n carry lantern n walk?? Sidetrack, Philip wans to book badminton court(not tht we can play, mind u), and ask if u n kent wan go chase ard 'cock'.. I told hottiemama liao, she ask chase wich 'cock'...wahahahaha... sorrie for being very RA.. I got fever.. brain not working......... Hw u keen? Same time like tht time bbq..........Kids r welcome....

Crayonmum, the bird still ard? Hottiemama looking for it.. I told her to ask u, the resident bird watcher..... Btw, u n Matt n Ian wan join us play badminton?

Fi,
what you talking about??? Chase cock? I'm ok but think kent will say "no kids!" :p

Crayonmum/Fi,
oh, I didn't see what time it starts. Think should be evening.

Fi, you join us without the kids lah.
happy.gif

Crayonmum,
yup, it's beside blk 316. I had to catch abit of the details each time I drove past the banner so my info abit rojak. haha!!

Badminton - u gals go ahead.. hee.. me and matt can't play badminton for nuts..
happy.gif

Bird - hmm.. haven't seed it for the past few days liao... cld be at the other field which I can't see fr my window. hee

mornin mummies....

hahahahaha.. so long never logged in got birdwatcher lah.. badminton lah...

Fi,
u really serioyus bout badminton ha!!! i told boss.. he say "wat badminton" then he was grinning from ear to ear... heheheheh

Irin,
where is the banner??how cum @ our block dun have leh...will check w boss if he's oki with it..

Crayonmum,
i think the bird kena catch oreadi... i cannot see since last saturday... you now got new profession ha!! fernvale birdwatcher.... kekekekekekeke sori ah!!! jokin oni....

hello EVERYBODY-its been a long time.. hope all mummies and kids are doing good!!

re:bird
AIYA I missed that...............

Crayonmum,
you are really the bird watcher. haha!!

hottiemama,
ya, think the banner's only at our side here. Can go Anchorvale CC to ask for more details before registration.
happy.gif

Carmen,

Step2 finally replied after I sent a second email chasing them. This is their reply:

"Thank you for your interest in Step2 products. Please contact KC Phua at [email protected] for information on products in Singapore."

U can wanna email this m'sian co. if u r really keen to get Step2 toddler beds.
happy.gif

I googled on this PPS marketing msian co. and found their contact at Mumcentre Msia... and it's a different email add... Mumcentre one cld be more updated?

http://www.mumcentre.com.my/retail-amp-service-providers/details-651

hi crayonmum,
thks so much for all info!!
happy.gif

Alamak, i juz came bac fr KL, else cn go their shwrm look c look c....heeehee
Saw sum1 sellg in Craiglist for $220 w mattress...
wl look arnd for awhile more, else wl "send" my gal over to the other rm to sleep, while my boy takes over her Elmo Bed...haahaa...

hi enne,
wow, so fast!! gg due end nov...
happy.gif

wonder if Hashisan has givn birth??
Any1 in contact w her??

Afternoon mummies....

mid autumn festival- starts at 7pm till 9.30pm. Tix at $2.. Saw yest at the cc...

Irin n Hottiemama- 29th aug ok for u guys to chase 'cock'??? Wahahahaha.......

Crayonmum- we noe nuts either... last time played was in pri sch...... kekekekeekkekekeke....

Enne- congrats on anthr boy... Smooth pregnancy so far??

carmen-Yeah lo.. Time flies.. keke.. eh anor seems long time no see hashisan posting here?........

Fi-thx.. ok la.. had some bleeding previously, MC 1 week.. think carry boy too much.. now not allow to carry him liao.. got to be careful.. hee..

I'm being KPO but hor chase what 'cock'????

hellooo mummies...
wow!! so many postings ..
very "RA" chasing cock with no stuffs... hahahaha u funny leh Irin..

Fi,
i gota ask my bos 1st if he free tat nite..

Enne,
congratulations, it's been awhile since we last met.. wish you all the best in your last trimester.. ya.. dun carry heavy stuff too..

i'm having sleepless nites.. now i look like hottie panda....hehehehehe..no moe hottiemama..aqeel is having fever and cough with phlegm n fver up and down.. he very cranky and super clingy... stoned hottie panda..

haiz...hope he will be over this viral thingy soon... i need to sleeeeeepppppppppp and snoooooooozzzzzzeeeeeee......

Carmen,

This is an email fr PPS (the distributor for Step2 bed).. seems like shipping is very ex...

"Thank you for your interest in Step2 products.

Step2 USA does not sell or ship to customers outside USA. All prices or offers on the Step2 website only applicable within USA and do not apply to overseas.

We, PPS Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd, are the Step2 Master Distributor in Singapore & Malaysia.

You could order whatever Step2 products you require through e-mail from PPS Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd in Malaysia - [email protected] or [email protected]

Please let us know which Step2 products that you are interested.

Just for your information, Step2 items are bulky, the freight from middle of USA to Singapore or Malaysia is expensive and often the transportation cost much more than the equipment itself.

Hope to hear from you again.

Thanks

Yours truly,

KC Phua"

hihi crayonmum,
thks soooooo...ooooooo much for info!!
kao_wink.gif

Seemed like nt so worth it to import the bed...
kao_sad2.gif

guess hv to reaaaally look for other alternatives liao.....

Carmen,
think by the time you get it, he would have outgrow the toddler bed liao. hehe.

hottiemama,
Reyden and Reyes just recovered from their cough, phlgem, fever and whatever rubbish too. You take chinese medicine or not? Can try Eu Ren Sang (compasspoint have), ask them for those powder for cough and phlgem. They'll ask you some questions about the cough and colour of phlgem before they recommend you the powder. It works great. But if you are not a chinese medicine person then forget about it lah. :p

Back