Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

anyone has mac game label for exchange?

i've got 1pc of each - raffles place, amber road and 1 for 1 flowriders (for redemtion)..

looking for shenton way, scotts road, sentosa cove, tanjong rhu and orchard road..

thanks..

<font color="ff6000">meow,
two wk ago, I bought a set of Dora DVD (5 of them). I still have a few of others. how much u selling? maybe u pm yr title to see if I have it?

I find the dora cake at primedeli but sad that they have only 300g or 1kg n above. no half kg type. ok, maybe consider to buy topper, see how first...</font>

afcai,
you might wanna refer to this link for full titles. Price nego
happy.gif

<font color="119911">if anyone have sns stamps, do let me know. I'm collecting it. my gar luv the dog dog cup.</font>

hi, so Long never come in. Must arrange big pot luck with u all 1 fine day... Except not my house.... Super junk yard in session

Hi

Looking for Mind stretcher Phonics and Reading Intermediate and Advance level book. Pm me if you have full set to let go. Thanks

Hi, how's everyone? Hasn't been here for a long time. Health been going up and down and then took over a sick frd's online store, so very occupied.

Hope everyone take care!

happy.gif

Hi mummies

Long time never post here. Hope everyone is well.
Any one has the Thomas &amp; friends capsule trains to sell to me? I bought 2 capsules last weekend and gotten tracks and a milk cart; no train to pull the cart.

Hi guys, I've just stumbled upon this forum. I stay at Goodview gardens and my girl is turning 18mths soon. Am considering Cambridge at Toh Tuck, Justkidz or Pat's. Any one has feedback on Cambridge?

Happy New year!

My gal cut her forehead 2nd day of yr 2012 n had a busy 2012 monitoring her wound. she is ok just had to be careful as scar nt fully healed.

I'm ok but with knee cap n chest pain prob recently.. think i strained myself.
:p

Hope year of dragon , everyone healthy &amp; happy!
happy.gif

hi all mummies,

anyone knows if there are swimming lessons conducted during weekdays evening at CCK Stadium?

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="119911">ö</font><font color="808080">r</font><font color="ff6000">n</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ü</font><font color="0077aa">m</font><font color="aa00aa">m</font><font color="119911">ï</font><font color="0000ff">e</font><font color="808080">s</font>

Last quarter and Jan is a super busy period. Hope everyone is fine
kao_smile.gif

<font color="0000ff">hi hi everyone!!

super long time never log in here...time to make my special appearance hehe... =D

how's everyone? i hope all is good! i super busy lately so pls pardon my absence
happy.gif
</font>

Hi everyone,
anyone has any feedback about the Orange Tree preschool at Bt Panjang Post Office? Thinking of sending my daughter there and my son next year too....
My daughter is currently at St Joseph but is thinking of changing sch for her.... So hope to have some feedback or recommendations.

it seems quite good bcos they hv the 2 known brands. bt fyi... unless you do not mind.

their sch fees now is $890 b4 $300 sub. w.e.f June they are implementing gst, meaning $890 + 7% - $300. Yr end or beginningof nx yr - they are increasing price cos of the lease renewal, expecting betwn $50 - $100.

Which means to say it could easily be $750/child.

Hello mummies,

I will be shifting over to BP in sept. I would like to find out this childcare centre - Nanyang Kindercare centre. Any feedback?

Hi,

I used to teach Apple Tree playgroup (3 yrs old preschoolers). They have very good curriculum at reasonable rate. I enjoyed teaching when I was with them. So I believe their kindergarten curriculum should be equally good.

If their supervisor or in-charge is Wendy, I believe the centre will be run well as she's a very nice lady. I can't comment about the teachers as it depends as in all cases. If I stay around your area, I would enrol my kids to Apple Tree.

Regards,
Jann
http://toddlymummy.blogspot.com/2012/02/mummys-fun-phonics-adventure.html
http://learnthefunway.blogspot.com/2011/08/mummys-fun-class-learn-phonics.html
http://babyntoddlerlane.blogspot.com/

hi everyone!!
i'm back again....

afcai,
ya lor....now that most of their kids started sch, only left the few of us still in PG or CC

hi meplaa!! which part of cck u staying at?

Back