Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

morning, I am in.. busy as a little bee with chinese Shouting of $$$$....

Happi I replied u already.

Afcai for me still in 2Km lei. for u I dont know.. Cause I am so near to Bt Timah... Sian decided not to stress out.. HB says to leave it as it is as 1 time get in liao dont want to go through ballot again...

cannot ahh, I will go "pa jiao" soon.. as the details of eyes already 3 layers .... very eye see till gong gong 1...

<font color="ff6000">Meow,
the TODAY newspaper page 49 also have one today. i got 5 pcs today and use 3 of them today as I could not transport back so many 1.8kg tins.

of cos, cannot combine to use as the $3 coupon cannot use it at NTUC. the $5 coupon can only use at all NTUC. now gain iq 1.8kg is having promotion at $55.80 at the NTUC till end of the mth. as of current, I bought 5 tins liao and gg to buy another 2 with the coupon again.</font>

Morning Mummies,

Hope this posting finds every1 well
kao_wink.gif

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
After some thoughts, I know what I wanna ask u liao ...
Do you want some new NUK teats? The packaging may be tinted with yellow patch but all new ones. Previously bought alot lor and end up not using. Some for milk and some liquid. Think most of it are for standard btl and not wide-neck ones. U keen?

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Your girl using NUK teats too? U want some too?

<font color="808080">Ak</font>
How are you lately? Hope this Friday is bright enough to bring rainbows for you over the weekends
kao_kiss.gif

Joo,
she using NUK pacifier oni....i think Kris girl using NUK teats

afcai,
so meaning $55 minus $5 voucher?

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
yes. correct $55.80 minus $5. now, top up the kid fm for the young one since he will need it in couple of mths only..think this is the best deal (beside last few mth, I bought it at $48 after deducting from voucher)
</font>

<font color="#F88017">Joo,
thks. kid not using NUK teat. use the Avent one. thks will give a miss.

</font>

Afcai,
I have 5-6 of that voucher now. I cut from Today and ST lor. Gain Kid NTUC selling $29.45 for 900g. Yeah me will need to stock up some tins as well. Will clear away all my points too.

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
today, I bought 2 more tins of 1.8kg cum using senior citizen 2% rebate.wow, u got so many paper to cut. some of my col passed to me when I massed out email to ask them if they have the coupon. ah lao said that e cashier forgotten to deduct the rebate and in the end still agrue. it's her fault for miscalculate.still dare to agrue, 5 cents only mah...suppose to return me $2.19 but she round down to $2.15. still demo using calculator and talk 'big'...in the end, yaya...still return the 5 cents.

sad, one of the estate mum cannot get into her idea sch via balloting just a stone throw away only. in the end, got to go to the sch more than 2km. sigh...pray hard, my gar will get in next yr. </font>

it seem that almost everyone I met very moody. So here is some angry birds to cheer ppl up.

Quote: "At the end of the rain, there is a rainbow."

Angry Angry

5900786.jpg

<font color="119911">maggieHeng,
wow, very nice...can't bear to eat wor...

gd that u can make this kind of cupcake to let yr son take to sch during bd time.
</font>

afcai,
end up yesterday i bought 12 tins 900g of Gain Kid. Its about $25.95 per tin. The cashier is quite alert, even prompt me that senior card can only clock $200 max per receipt. End up i have to redo my calculation to utilize all vouchers. So per transcation, she deduct both senior rebate plus the $5 vouchers and NTUC/capital vouchers i brought along. But i spend more than $300 plus.

I think the cashier calculation is right. She should return you $2.15 and not $2.20. Even if you were to buy item that is $2.19, they charge you only $2.15 and not round up to $2.20. This only happens to certain places, some other places they will round it up to $2.20 but NTUC won't do that. Its all in their system to get how much change etc. But if its just 5 cents, i think even shortage, the company will still cover the cashier's loses.

Maggie,
the cupcakes does look nice. You can do lots of savings for cakes to bring to your son's BD celebration.

Afcai,
Do you think Gain IQ kid 900g $30.70 buy 2 tins free 1 tin 400g more worth than the NTUC offer? Which means per 900g it cost only $25.11? That's before 5% rebate for POSB everyday card holder.

<font color="#F75D59">
Gain iq 1.8kg is having promotion at guardian from today till 24/8 at $61.75.

Sign up for the old folks the guandian's golden seniors cards with min purchase of $20 for 5 yr memeberships or payan enrolment fees of $5. sign up till 31/10 to enjoy a lot of benefits. see today paper page 35 for details.
</font>

<font color="#F75D59">
Dear all,

ask u....any schooling on Teacher's day on 1/9? do yr kid have sch on 29/8 (my gar's declare as sch holiday in lieu of E.day), 2/9 holiday in lieu of teacher day and 3/9-11/9 is the offical sch holiday. hmm...but did not mention 1/9 is holiday leh?
</font>

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
oh, I did not know that senior card got limit one....then separate the receipts loh to enjoy twice rebate.

to my views, I find it is worth tahn NTUC offer.

I asked the NTUC cashier in bpp and she say NTUC dun offer delivery service leh. hmm..unlike giant and guardian do.
</font>

Yeap the angry bird I made mini for my son's to bring n eat during their break as bento lor. Why cannot bring rice bento??? strange lor...

Savings??? not yet lei... I also bu ren xin to eat them, but wait they spoil how, even more wasted...

I cannot do this angry bird for son birthday. cause I "pa jiao" from the bird eyes already, its very eye texting for me, just the eyes already 3 layers1..

From this yr onwards, Teachers' Day will always fall on the 1 week Friday of September.. no longer 1/9 liao - schl teacher tell me 1.

1/9 concert, friday no schl.

Meow if u want to clock the card more, simple change cashier 2 times. each machine can clock 200per each card lah.. I use to work NTUC during schl days &amp; now still in contact with my cashier supervisor

Afcai/Maggie,
I go to the same cashier to complete my 3 transaction. Carry my 1 carton of milk home.

Afcai,
For my kids school, they state clearly 29/8 holiday in lieu, 30/8 hari rays puasa, 2/9 teachers' day and 3rd onwards term break. School as per normal on 31/8 and 1/9

Meow but the points will be void out(within 3mths) if u go to the same cashier after 2 times(link point &amp; rebate also).. AS company policy lah... still never change-same... better switch cashier.

<font color="#41A317">MaggieHeng/Meow/Sandy,
thks....now I knew teacher day is not 1/9 liao. thks for the infor.

do yr kid go sch outing? today, my gar went air force musuem only.
</font>

maggie,
so meaning to say i must use the linkpoints now is it? If so i will tell my mom to clear it. The rebate wise is the senior card one, we've already use it. It shown in the rebate le.

Afcai,
They both went Zoo and Birdpark for recent school outing. Pay $10 if not wrong

<font color="#F75D59">
1.8kg Gain iq is having promotion at guardian at $58.95 till next tues.
</font>

<font color="119911">maggieHeng</font>,

got release early tml meh?

yeah celebration mah.. teachers got teachers day dinner (heard it is at Sentosa)... I am happy too.. I got a gift from my dancing students...hahahaha

<font color="ff6000">meow,
sian leh...need to go all the way to CH to collect. then still got redeemption period and usage is so short period. dunno can combine use or not....</font>

hmm..u teach dancing class??

Afcai,
i did saw the comments to collect at city link. Its near to my office so i'm ok hee. I printed out the form, but yet to go and collect or redeem

actually I am just a choreographer(when I work in a primay schl) but now temporary also act as a dancing teacher for the schl concert lah... boh bian, teacher knee is still injured loh...

teacher plead me to help, so I help lor.. No money one, but the satisfaction when they finally get the whole musical correct I am happy for them too. that is after I bribe them with cupcakes on their end of concert..

maggie,
then the more you should go and work to earn more for family mah right? Dun be SAHM, dun let your talent go wasted

Hello ladies! Any mummies keen to get stationery for their kiddo's birthdays? Or some cute stickers to bribe your kiddos?

yeah, u got lot of talent fr baking, sewing, now dancing etc....maybe cooking etc....

but frankly speaking, do u enjoy to be a SAHM? if given chance, will u be SAHM or FTWM?

<font color="ff6000">meow</font>,
can only collect on 15 sept - 24 sept.

hehe cooking too I only cant cook CUrry... strange lor always end up with indian curry.. But great with japanese curry hahaha... I want chinese curry...

Such a difficult multiple choice. Got Half day!!! I rather have half .. Half for kids half for myself...hehehe... both got gd &amp; bad...

SAHM is very taxing be mind body &amp; soul, with my leave, no pay, no off day even when I am sick..

FTWM is all the above(house work &amp;kids) &amp; more on work stuff too. .. bonus is $$$. got leave, off etc..

anyone wants grow 6?? I got 2 small pkts.. it taste is a bit different from grow 3...

can redeem earlier. Had redeem mine last thur. in fact, there are two batches of group that redeem. when the staff could not find my id, she asked me to look thru another file which i found it later.</font>

<font color="119911">hi,

anyone has lobang to purchase cheap stroller (must have basket)? mine (the wheel part) is gg to give away sooner or later.</font>

Afcai,
you text me when i was in Lumut. Next time i go OL i will need to off my phone. Too many sms liao, even colleague ask me to do work too...argh! I have yet to redeem the voucher or utilise it. Have you utilise the voucher then?

oic.next time, dun need to reply then I will know u out of town liao. I have not utilise the voucher. waiting for fm promotion.</font>

<font color="119911">maggieHeng,
u got lobang? if it is old, of cos, condition must not be so bad. if it is new, it depends on design, location and budget.</font>

Back