Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

afcai,
never receive. I'm waiting for MCYS to send out the letters. They're sending in batches and cut off date suppose to be end of this month. The whole credit thing will close by end of the year. Those who already have CDA account no need to worry

Meow (meowie)

Tian Hsia which branch? i m thinking to try I CAN READ.

maggieHeng (maggieheng81)
I looking for phonics too. which school u sent ur boy to? huh,, teachers so mean to kick out him.

afcai & mewow
my girl dun hv CDA account, also no letter from govt. jus wait????

<font color="119911">happi</font>,
yeah, wait loh..give $$ very long, take will be fast right?

<font color="119911">juan</font>,
think in front name can changed but not the back name.

<font color="ff6000">meow,</font>,
oic. today, I called them again and they said that the next batch of letter will be sent out by next wk. upon receiving the letter, one need to fill up and return bck. then wait for another letter again to open a/c. then dunno need to wait how long then credit the $$.....

she also informed that unused $$ in the a/c by end of the yr will be either role to post-school or else can be cash out. letter will be sent to inform....

Happi,
The one opposite I can read beside Lot1. Have to wait for the letter else cant open CDA account to credit the money because they're not entitle to for first child. Think this rule still exists right?

Maggie,
wanted to answer you but that time this forum like something wrong. If want to learn phonics, why not take zoophonics? I know there's one in Jurong. But i'm not sure if its still there since i've not been there for more than 5yrs. Otherwise let him watch Leapfrog that teaches phonics. Yesterday i was at youtube and i saw a phonic song. But if your son still does not sit still to watch, it will still be hard to learn to him.

Afcai,
then that will be a very long wait le.

Hi afcai.. Thanks.. Managed to change it le..
happy.gif

Btw was thinking if it is really impt to send our child for phonics lesson cos we all grew up without taking classes in phonics too (at least for me).. Is it possible to self-teach??

Juan,
I agree with Sylvia, I did not send my gal to those school. My gal know's their sounds. My boy knows too but he doesn't know how to pronounce them when the sounds are combine together. That explain my gal can read as compare to my boy. He's still behaves like a baby

<font color="119911">Juan</font>,
yes, it is possible to self teach. borrow or buy the phonics CD fr library/bookshop. or else fr internet.... our batch time, dun think there is phonics.

hmm...does it really help learning phonics? how useful?

leapfrog also can borrow fr library provide u can find it and no one borrowed it. few mth ago, I sell my leapfrog as my kid not interested and find that it is kind of boring.

<font color="#F75D59">NTUC is having bb fair again fr today to 13/7. check it out the offers fr diaper, bb accessories (powder, wipes, shampoo etc...).

- Gain iq kid is having offer selling $54.xx at giant for 4 days.

</font>

finally can do posting... keep getting problem... Did u all notice that logo change to a pink color M.. I like it.. looks sweet... upgrading bah.

My son's night class on friday at Pap/PCF lor.. each mth $35.. kena kick out by those renting ppl to teach phonics lor.

Leapfrong my son have seen for the past 2 yrs till date, no use sadly to say the letter factory (this different kid react different- my young son understand le)..... till now dont even know which sound belong to which when u just ask him tree is what sound..... he will go????!!!!! piak head... -big son 6 yrs old liao lei...

want to ask whats the difference too - zoo phonics-phonics... cause so many different phonics till I like a gong gong mother..

Phonics are jus letter sounds. Zoophonics is a school that teach phonics using mainly animals in their teaching. They go like A aligator ah ah ah kind with the animal 'posing' the alphabet kind

hi afcai,

just went to do our grocery shopping at ntuc yesterday and found that not alot of discounts lei.. mainly only pampers on sale and some babies shampoo and shower wash.. nothing much actually.. fm also not on sales.. only selected brands..

Suika,
photocopy will do lor. You going tell me, think my colleagues may have things to buy but i nothing to buy leh...unless i dun help them keke

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ö</font><font color="119911">r</font><font color="808080">n</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ü</font><font color="119911">m</font><font color="aa00aa">m</font><font color="808080">ï</font><font color="0000ff">e</font><font color="0077aa">s</font>

Hope everyone is fine
happy.gif

Really v busy for me and i could hardly come into forum nowadays.
I also barely go and see my PM too.
If you need to find me, please buzz me on msn or sms.

<font color="#F75D59">Infor on the CDC a/c

http://app.customerfeedback.mcys.gov.sg/bbs_faqmain.asp?strItemChoice=2011224111918&amp;strSubItemChoice=2011224112159&amp;action=SHOWTOPICS&amp;m_strTopicSysID=201122411240#2011224112159

All eligible children must open a CDA to receive the Credit by 30th June 2012. For children born in 2005, their CDAs have to be opened before 31st December 2011.This is because the CDAs for these children will be closed by 31st December 2011, the year in which the child turns 6 years old. Upon closure, the balance will be transferred directly into the child?s Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) or withdrawn.
</font>

<font color="#7E2217">ak,
e items are with me now. do contact me if u r available to meet at bb mrt stn on every wed evening before 8.15pm, sat evening and sun morning. thks.</font>

suika,
how come now then decide? Eh if i stay there whole day can? No activities plan that day but need to bring the kids out for dinner.

Attention mummies, for CDA acc account by end of July will all received. If still didnt receive the form pls call them.. I call to confirm already and had just receive mine.

Suika u r referring to fondant cake ... fondue is the chocolate or cheese fountain thingy.

maggie,
i think she refers to cake made of fondant, the sweet stuffs put on top of cake instead of cream.

As for the CDA thing, i called yesterday, by this friday do not receive can call le. They posted out the last batch last friday.

<font color="#7D2252">meow,
u mean pricing for 2 tins of 900g is $30.70? or each tin $30.70 each....

oh, at all eu ren sang outlets or just attrium? when the promotion until?
</font>

<font color="#7E2217">
<font size="+0">ak,

Attn Ak, u are 'wanted'....
</font>
</font>

morning mummies!!

meow,
coz me know nuts about the terms for baking mah...heehee u gals know wad i wan lah :p

AK's on the WANTED LIST??

afcai,
i post while i was walking, so no time to edit. Price is per tin. Only that have free 400g. Some more still can clock points mah.

As for ERS, its at attrium. They having a fair at suntec outside Carrefour. Think last till this weekend. When i walk past their store, they do have a sign 20% but storewide or not i'm not sure

Hello Mummies (sorry no colorful coloring today)

Trying to have a quick run thru' on the forum but i think the more faster i i try to, i read alot of wrong things.... *giggling at myself*

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
What problem this round u facing? Actually yr problem is not a really big problem. Just be abit more realistic can liao *hope i am talking the same issue* ... *suddenly i blur liao* ... lol

<font color="0077aa">Meow</font>
U shld know something ... earlier on, u wrote that there is a fair in Suntec right?!... u know i actually read as 'affair' in Suntec (with another 'f' in that word... gosh ... *still laughing*) ... think brain and eyes are not coincide now .... muahahahaha
<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font> won't miss me liao. Her <font color="0077aa">Sweetie no. 1</font> is not around mah.

<font color="0077aa">Happyfeet</font>
u really MIA liao ar?! Remember to come back to yr 'home' here hor ... got some1 still dutifully waiting for u leh *hinting hinting liao*

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
Why my buddy <font color="808080">Ak</font> are on wanted list?! She done something wrong this time... aiya, just sms her if really u need to hunt her down .... lol ... (sori, i am still smiling infront of the PC at my own misinterpretation) .... muahahahahaha x infinity.

<font size="-2"><font color="808080">Ak</font>
U can always come to <font color="ff0000">J</font><font color="ff6000">x</font><font color="119911">x</font> in msn ... sometimes, i also need a break and i welcome it. And the best part is i know if i need to be absence or fly 'to the fire-fighting' session, u will understd *winking* ... chim hor... but i also know u understd ...</font>

<font color="0000ff">Maggie</font>
U super small baker?!?! Hmm ... i think u r a good and brillant baker.

Joo,
when i type that i pause for a moment then continue to do so. Was thinking if i should use another word or something to replace that

suika,
maybe you're interested to attend the congress held by abbott? Pay $12 can get a tin of milk plus flash cards?

Back