Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="119911">piyobaby</font>,
just to note that if bb not feeling well, cannot go for jab loh. need to postphone...

hope, it is not the bronctis (something like that...) hope yr boy get well soon....if not, the adult will have slpless night.

Morning Mummies =)

<font color="aa00aa">Sneezy_mom, Suika</font>
Can you let me know if want to tag along on the diapers thingy ... I am targetting for next collection =)

<font color="ff6000">Afcai</font>
I seriously hope so ... coz yday evening when i'm bk home, my mum told me that my elder boy start to develop heat rash. I am wondering if the btl of multi-vits &amp; minerals causes it... sigh

Morning All...

Sylvia,
i'll be here reporting like last time from mon-fri liao coz i've gone back to work...haizzzz

Joo,
think i'll give it a miss this time coz i've got lots of M-size diapers for now

can i ask a stupid qns....i've got some M-size drypers drypants....when to use har? what's that for?

<font color="aa00aa">Suika</font>
Ok, no problem =)
Hmmm ... depending K's weight and size.
But for M-size drypers drypantz, it is targetting for 6kg to 10kg.
But i think K won't be using yet since he is only 3mths+ baby.

Joo,
he's already almost 7kg liao...but what's that drypants for har? training pants? cannot be rite? so young on no nid train go toilet mah

No lah ... not for training.
You can use it when you bring bb K out for longer hrs, like shopping and etc

I have not tried the drypers drypantz bcoz all samples given to me was size M.
So, i didn't open it it. Think last time i also pass to 1-2 mummies here.

<font color="aa00aa">Joo,</font>
mine oso M-size...got some samples n some it's from the hampers won last sun....total i think abt 14pcs of that ba

sandy,

ya, have to wait before i can reg for nx year coz they take in 3yo and above only....

afcai,

i looking for cck area coz i moving back to that area...

Suika,
drypants will really by good for the kids who are always on the move and wont stay there for you to wear open diapers.

diy,
i went to zoo phonics at Jurong west for trial before. Not so bad but my gal pick up phonics from leap frog DVD faster. Even my son also know his ponics but tends to forget now. He master them fast but eversince he start to watch thomas, he forget already but not all. some still remember lah

I'm getting my son to go for a trial on kindermusik on 2nd May. Anyone keen to join? Open for 1.5-3yrs

<font color="aa00aa">suika</font>,
dryper pants can used when one go out. in my view, I find that changing diaper time much easier. pants like bb brief like that.

what contest did yr boy enter?

do yr boy bath with rm temp water and on fans almost 24hrs?

<font color="ff6000">joo,
maybe try to give one of the medicine first to see how...

rashes mean allegic liao. cos my gar when she LS last yr, when given the LS medicine, she got rashes fr face to feet.(rash started only on her tummy first then spread...)</font>

Morning Mummies =)

Think more likely heat rash since it started from his back and around the neck.
Btw, i will give your cot a missed since i gotten 1. The thing i don't want to trouble my hb for more DIY thingy ... nowadays, gotta do alot of shifting of furnitures within the house since MIL coming to stay with us ... sigh ... can't do much but forseen more troubles in future. Anyway, will hv to see how it goes ba.
How is yr boy now? Hv things improved? I saw u wanna swop XL diapers to size S or M.
Yr girl toilet-trained already is it?

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
Gotten yr email.
Thanks =)

Morning All ;-)

<font color="aa00aa">Afcai,</font>
i brought Kevan to Yew Tew CC for the baby show last wkend...heehee

when bathing timte, i'll close the kitchen window n his room windows....fan of coz off...that would ensure he'll not catch a cold

he's not air-con kid....so where ever he goes i'll on the fan for him...sleep oso on fan coz stuffy recently if not the fan will rotate to circulate the air in the room oni

<font color="aa00aa">Meow,</font>
so meaning it's like M-size diaper lah....mayb go out can let him wear that

<font color="aa00aa">Joo,</font>
GOOD MORNING!! hopefully today not juz the 2 of us duet in here again...heheee

HELP!!!
any1 knows how to deal with my boy??? Since i'm back on Tue to work, he've been flipping over at nite in the sarong....i so scare he cannot breath wor...how har? he've been wailing at nite n i've to get up to flip him uprite again....he oni knows how to turn over but not turn back yet

Joo,
When is yr next collection targeted at? I just bought 2 packs of Huggies Dry Comfort M size cos don't know when u will have, but I only use 1pc at night, so my stock will last me for about 4 mths or so..Don't know if should stock up L size instead now..

afcai,
Yah lor, think my son is also trying to get my attention at all times..guess it's a passing stage for them..

suika,
You left yr kid to sleep in hanging sarong? Thought it's not so good for their back? Maybe yr kid is trying to learn how to flip his body over &amp; back, as if he's lying on flat surface? Why don't you try letting him sleep on a flat mattress or in baby cot? I leave my baby sleep sideway on mattress on floor during afternoon nap and she'll wail if she flips backwards onto her back cos' it's cooler for her to sleep sideways though..

momma-diy
I did heard of good comments of Zoophonics at Beauty World Centre &amp; I had personally been there to racky too. But I eventually didn't sign my elder son there. Ended up signing with Growing Up Gifted (GUG) at United Square, in which my nieces are attending classes there too and my son will start his 1st lesson this Sat.But the materials that GUG uses is also called Zoophonics which orginated from that sch in Beauty World Centre.

<font color="aa00aa">Sneezy_mom</font>
Initially thought of next Thur, 30/4 since i wanna go to the New Mom Exhibition at Expo. Got Huggies ultra promotion since the Tampines lady don't sell ultra ones...
But hb can't make it lor ... with either next Tue or Fri.
Now Huggies have some their diapers packaging changed and i realise for Huggies Dry (blue pkge), it have 4pc less for each pack and pricing increase too although content remains unchanged. So i thot of getting abit more to stock up before pricing increase again. I thot of calling her next Monday for my order. Let me know if you need ya.

sneezy mom,
he can oni sleep longer in the sarong lor so no choice...he've been sleeping in there for more then a mth liao....now he flips over n lies flat inside the sarong lor....sound asleep some more.... i dare not put him in the cot sleep at nite coz he doesn't knows how to flip back yet

Hi all

Suika.... hm... mayb when he sleeps... you can carry him back to your bed... let him adjust and get used to this arrangement...safer...

Sandy,
transfer him to bed? i worries more....sarong at least he flips the cloth got holes he can still breaths ley....bed later he flips over cannot turn back den how

Kevan boy so lucky....just got his vouchers of $20 from a lucky draw

Ya wor... sleeping in the sarong for long is really no good for his latter formation of his bone structures.
Maybe during the daytime, put him lying on his front and place his head sideways. Its a way to strengthen his neck muscles
Wow ... not bad ... bb K is earning his maintenance ... kekekeke

<font color="ff6000">Joo,</font>
I'm thinking to try let him sleeps in the bed when he can turns over....now he can oni flip dun noe how to turn back up...putting him in bed later he cannot 'hu xi' den how....

Can he support his neck already ... my 2nd boy also like that ... flip over and there he kept crying... keep flipping him over for 3 times and by the 4th time, i asked him to sleep lying on the front. Coz I told him many times liao but of course, that time he can tilt his head ... lol

what u mean? support his head as in? he can lift up his head liao...still not strong yet

I mean can he basically tilt his head from left to right. If he is still not stable, lay him on his front and keep talking to him, as to train him and strengthened his neck.
But when u do this, be sure he is not in his full stomach after taking milk hor.

he sleeps liao then flip over himself then he'll stays there till he wails n i run to him then realised he's sleeping head down

u can also put something infront of him as to encourage him to hold up his head, strengthening the neck muscles

yoz mummies,
how r all of u? been caught up with alot of things, so din come in to post.

Meow,
I interested in the kindermusik leh, but will be in penang during tat few days... where is the place ur boi going for the trial class?

<font color="ff6000">snowyin</font>
yup...think he's going thru the growth spurt now....his intake had increased alot suddenly n fuss alot too....worst part is he is sleeping whole body facing downwards with his head down too....lucky in the sarong if not sure to accident liao

<font color="ff6000">Joo,
dun worry abt the cot. I have also post in ebay. got response....hmm...mil staying with u...err....sian right...not much freedom liao.mentioning in laws, hai....mil only came twice to see bb during my cl time. she has not been to visit bb almost 2mth.

boy improved. this week, increase his milk supply to 100ml. next week, will be bringing him to first doze of 6 in 1 at polyclinic. he will be coming to 3mth liao but actual age is only full mth.feeding him took 10-30 mins, a great improve fr 1-1.5hr liao. but burping still big project. need to burp a lot of times esp at night(dunno why daytime still ok but night time seem like not easy for him to digest). anyway, he still er ni prince. he like to sream like murder- very impatient, gek till face red(tat's y er ni. even fart also gek.).

ask u....last time, will yr no#1 do something extraordinary to catch yr attention when one focus on no#2?

yup, need to swop XL (1 pack only...) and the rest of L size diaper with smaller size....my gar only toilet train during the day. no diaper(not even nap time cos we scare her say if she urine on her mattress, her toot toot train or barney mattress sheet will be throw away) till she slp at night.

re:sarong.
did not know slp sarong not gd for formation of bone structures. my gar slp yao lan fr 4mth - 14mth during day time. night time will be transfering to mattress once she slp. tot it is gd for head so that head will be round round.</font>

hmm..baby show...my gar also attended once at ccc b4. but got stranger anxiety....

do yr boy want accompany? meaning that can u let him just lay on his rocker/bed etc alone? my boy can't. only time he can lay quiety via happily is after bath time. it only last 10mins.

re:bath.
we dun close windows loh. y'day, first time see him smile after bathing. today, also smile after nappy cloth change. my mum said that this cow prince dun anyhow give smile one.

re:sarong.
hmm...at least, yr boy want to slp sarong. my boy when touch yao lan, grab the cloth and then inside will struggle and make noise. my mum said that he is a werid bb dun like sarong....why u dun plc yr boy in his cot after he zzz in sarong...

re:feeding
how long do yr boy feed?my boy feed every 2hrly.. night time,depending can feed fr 3-7hrly.

had told yr situation to my hubby. he mentioned that either let bb slp on his tummy or use head support and plc small boster at his side to prevent him fr flipping. bb on tummy can adjust their head one n they tend to slp easily.

snowyin,
I'm going to their main office at Tanglin mall...yes its far but i think its worth going rather then the rest in my own personal view ah. Then when you wan go for trial? I'm attending the 530pm sat session, thats the last lesson for the theme Fiddle-dee-dee after which is a week break cos PH then the first lesson will start on 16th May but i wont be around cos i'm at Taiwan. Then on 23rd i cant go too.... so may have 2 lesson make up. Thinking if i can minus the amount from the course instead. Hee

Suika,
yeah better dun sleep sarong for too long. Not good for spine development thou very comfy

Morning Mummies =)

Not to say freedom. My MIL is ok so long not living together but i pity my hb lah ... guess he hv no choice since he's being the youngest ... Anyway, i hv given hope on my MIL but so long, she don't treat my mum as high-class maid is ok.
She won't lift a finger but just sit down there. That time, my mum, my maid and I hv a hard time since my hb was away for 3.5mths overseas.
We all rather endure than hving my MIL here. Even i pity my maid when she is here. I remember there is a 1-2 mornings, my mum hv some appt and i cannot take leave either. So, ask my MIL lor. Then, when next day, my mum is back, my maid so happy wor. When my mum asked her how was yday, she gave my mum that 无奈 look. We intended to break the news to her on the coming holiday that my MIL will be coming to stay. She is a very good girl and I seriously hope she can continue with me for another yr or two. I can really leave my 2nd boy with her for a few hrs and I can do some marketing with my hb and my elder boy.
My elder boy don't do anything extraordinary to catch my attention. He quite a good boy, sometimes even to help to throw his bro's diapers.
Then now, the younger boy will help throw his bro diapers too. Can be quite cute. But again, my elder boy was only 13mths old when didi is born. He usually the 1st one to response when his didi is crying and after knowing his didi is being attended, he went back to his own activities or sleep back. But if no one attended to him, he gave us a strange look but we will told him didi naughty and that to leave him alone for a momen first.
My younger boy also don't smile alot but if he is very tired, he will go straight to his bedroom and waiting for me to carry to his cot ... lol
To him, 8.30pm is consider late to sleep liao ...
What diapers size is your boy currently using?
I probably can get you some good quality diapers but can only confirm with u beginning next week. Will sms u again =)

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
How much was the Kindermusik trial session?! Then how much the lessons cost and how many lessons was there?
I thot may only enrol my boy when he turn 3 or 4 yrs old.

Joo,
Think I give yr diaper collection this time a miss cos' afraid to stock up too much since baby grows fast..Her buttock is small but it's her thighs that are growing fatter &amp; fast that makes the diaper size difficult to gauge now. I even let her wear Huggies XL size that's her bro's once when I ran out 1 night &amp; it even seems ok for her, except that it covers all the way to her waist. Maybe you let me know the next time u are going to collect again. TIA.

re: boys
Yr boys are so good..if only my boy also behaves that well..my boy also used to sleep by 9pm latest but for past few nights, he just refused to go to sleep unless I pat him to sleep. But baby also needs mummy to pat her to sleep as she also rejects her daddy who just can't seem to pacify her after last night feed. So jialat, how to pat both to sleep at same time when I only have 1 pair of hands?

afcai
Don't worry about yr boy feeding. My girl also feeds practically every 2 hr, if not 1.5hr during daytime; nightime, also like yours, once asleep by 10pm latest, she can either wake up once around 3-4am or if lucky, she can sleep till 6am for feed. She's like an alarm clock who will start crying once the 2hr timing is up. My mom says her neighbour's kids also like this &amp; she concluded that babies born in this yr are all like that!

meow,
oh, then u faster go for the trial on 2 May first. dun wait for me liao, if not wait u miss the enrollment date. I heard from my ex-colleague tat she finds it quite fun but tiring cos tat time her gal still dunno how to walk, need to carry her and swing ard... Yah, Tanglin one more reputable, though far.

suika,
sarong is good for bb head, cos will round round and it's cooling too, but dun sleep too long. once ur bb gets used to it, he will not like the heat from mattress... heard from several frens got some difficult times to get bb readjust to sleeping mattress.

Joo,
It's hard to get a good maid these days, so try to retain her if can. well, can understand inlaw issues, think more or less sure have a few problems with them... ha.

Hello Mummies,
Heard that Pureen will be having a booth in the New Mom Exhibition @ Expo.
U want me to get you the 1.2kg ABD Detergent powder again? ... say if its only $5.50.
Let me know ya =)

Halo...

Joo.. when is the New Mom Exhibition?

Ya.. you are lucky that your elder nvr do anything to catch your attention..

Me was suffering for at least half a year.. when my boy finally accepted his mei mei... but even till now.. they are fighting..lol... my gal gal.. can cry and said.. don't want kou kou... faintz... da kou kou ...lol.. but she is very hapi.. when he plays with her.. and sayang her...

She adores him..kekeke

<font color="119911">Sandy</font>

The exhibition will be from 30April - 3May, 12noon to 10pm

My 2 boys don't fight. Put in this way, sometimes, the elder one will snatch things away from his didi since his movement is swifter than his didi. But hor, the younger boy really steady wor ... stand up and took back. They do naughty at times but when comes to his didi's needs, kor kor generally will give way. Well, maybe now don't know how to fight ba, see when they are abit bigger. In fact, we all are saying that in future, maybe its Didi who will protect his elder bro ... lol
Didi don't usually don't snatch his kor kor's stuff. But didi likes to get to his nerves and my elder boy will be v jumpy ... lol
Didi don't talk much although he understand. So upon assessment, fail this and that.
My elder boy like to hug his didi but didi don't like since the korkor cannot limit his strength ... lol

Joo,
the trial will cost $25 lor. Per lesson 45mins and total 15 lesson per theme. As for how much hor i cant recall liao. If you wan join i can refer you also.

Snowyin,
i'm still thinking....dunno to wait for go ahead. I will need to enquire more before commit. They have many days at diff timeslots one. refer to this by clicking their schedule. Yeah i like tanglin only.
http://www.kindermusik.com.sg/location_schedules.htm

lol... ya... I agree... my boy also doesn't limit his strenght.. thou sometimes he wrap his whole arms ard the mei mei.. as thou strangling her.. and we have to stop him... kekeke... he needs to learn to be gentle to ladies lol....

Who will the sponsor huh for this event??

Sandy,
got receive handout from teacher for their K1 registration? Where you send him to? I might not send her back to Blk 123 leh

<font color="ff6000">afcai,</font>
my boy cannot be left alone too long if not he'll cry for ppl's attention....if nobody attend to him he'll cry out loud liao....

my boy who oso can 1...he not afraid of strangers, mayb that's y he won something...coz when they lifted him up he actually smiled at her lor...i think that's y won consolation ba coz he's 1 of the youngest amg his cat. mah...the rest all can sit up n Kevan still needs our support to sit up

he'll starts smiling no worry....last time my boy oso like that...always frown 1...but now can laugh till got sound lor

use head support? cannot ley....he wans to turn mean he wans lor....he'll keep trying n trying...i've got the pillow support, head support etc....he still can turn

<font color="ff6000">Sandy,</font>
it's not he no feel safe when sleeping....i think sub-consciously he still trying to flip n turn ba...

<font color="ff6000">Meow,</font>
sleep sarong no good for spine meh? but ppl say no wor....but no worry...mi not gonna let him sleep in yaolan long liao coz he too strong liao...turns n turns, sooner or later he'll fall off coz he can already get his legs out liao....so now have to pin both corners liao....wait till he can turn back i'll put him to his playpen sleep liao....must start to train him

<font color="ff6000">snowyin,</font>
i oso scared he wun wan sleep in bed later when he old so i always tells my godmum to try put him in bed if can

ur MIL coming over liao har? dun worry too much....things will be fine 1

Back