Mummies staying at Bt Batok/Gombak/CCk/BP/Teck Whye

<font color="aa00aa">DAY 13 - PIC 21</font>

4733268.gif

<font color="aa00aa">DAY 13 - PIC 47

a herd of cows...they were staring at us as we got closer to ground...must be wondering what is that colorful thing up in the air hehe...</font>

4733409.gif

<font color="aa00aa">DAY 13 - PIC 51

breakfast choice of champagne, orange juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, muffins, pastries, fruits...it was a very filling breakfast!</font>

4733427.gif

<font color="aa00aa">DAY 13 - PIC 52

our fellow passengers wth pilot, co-pilot (who is not on the balloon flight with us but radio-ing with the pilot on ground &amp; you can spot my boy there keke...the only kiddo of the group who kept saying that its BORING &amp; wanna get down...</font>

4733433.gif

<font color="aa00aa">DAY 13 - PIC 53

this is what's left of the balloon...&amp; it took the effort of everyone to help keep it in this bag! phew</font>

4733448.gif

<font color="ff6000">meow,

Cos he was stuck up there in the small confined space &amp; too short to see anything though he have 2 'private window' which was actually for us to step in &amp; out of the basket &amp; ya too young to appreciate scenery too...</font>

HF,
how many pp can sit in the balloon including the pilots? Dun get it by stepping in and out of basket. There's hole in the basket to view is it?

<font color="0000ff">meow,

i think generally about 9 adults including pilot though there is a maximum weight limit cos we have to submit our weight upon booking. for our flight, there was 10 including my boy.

not sure if you understand but i drew a picture of it. pls ignore the "." cos without it there will be no spaces.

this is the top view of the basket.

-------------------
|.....|.....|.....|
|.....|.....|.....|
-------.....-------
|.....|.....|.....|
|.....|.....|.....|
-------------------

this is the side view of the basket with the holes for stepping in &amp; out of the basket so where the 2 holes are, my boy can look out of them to see outside. the basket is quite high about my chest height so people cannot fall off.

---------------
|...._..._....|
|...|_|..|_|...|
|.._......._..|
|.|_|......|_|.|
|..............|
----------------</font>

<font color="ff0000">i'm looking for this kitchen cutter that can cut stuff like onions etc in to small diced cubes in 1 action. anyone knows where sells this?</font>

<font color="#F87431">
Anyone know where to sell the following:
1) only the 'bones' of the play tent?
2) cheap bicycle with supported wheels

.</font>

<font color="#8D38C9">happyfeet,
for venue wise, most mummies are staying in the W and esp for those who dun drive (like me), it would be tedious for me(if ah lao not gg) to travel all the way to PR with barang barang. yes, that's the gd plc to run ard, however what if it rains...then....

re:bd party
yeah, agreed that the kids do not have that kind of competition feel within them. 'ren bi ren qi si ren'......
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">suika,
yeah, that's the time....

hmm..K'sch got graduation performance one?
</font>

Morning!!

HF,
try those supermart or market. Sometimes they have demo on these. Otherwise, check out those store that sell gadgets at the market. Ask them see if they have or not

Afcai,
unlikely will sell bones of tent lor. Try the army shop at Westpoint if they have. Bicycle wise, either wait for toy'rus sale but some say their positioning for cycling is not good support but i'm using them. Otherwise try Giant or those neighbourhood bicyce shops

<font color="119911">afcai,

Did you try posting your interest for the tent bones &amp; bicycle in WTB?

Erm...You forgot what thread is this?! 'ALL' of us are staying in the west...not 'most' hehe...that's why arrange in advance Ma...just like a trip to the zoo or beach &amp; if "tian bu zuo mei", the bistro has shelter! LoL =D</font>

<font color="0000ff">meow,

Thx for the tip on the possibilities but as I don't really frequent such places so would seriously appreciate if anyone could inform should anyone happen to see. Thank you in advance! I saw this gadget at a friend's place but the place where she got it from is no longer retailing it
sad.gif
</font>

Morning Mummies..

suika.. possible to pass over the flask to Meow for me? As I should be meeting her to collect the clothes this Fri... gam sia many many...

<font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="119911">ö</font><font color="808080">r</font><font color="ff6000">n</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">n</font><font color="0000ff">g</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="ff6000">ü</font><font color="0000ff">m</font><font color="808080">m</font><font color="aa00aa">ï</font><font color="0077aa">e</font><font color="119911">s</font>

<font color="119911">P.I.</font>
*yr prayers hv answered* ... me here liao ... lol

<font color="0077aa">HF</font>
Very nice and soothing pictures.

<font color="ff6000">me here but nobody so I keep quiet...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">sandy,

You've got mail! Pls check &amp; reply thank you very much!!</font>

Back