Mixed feelings about this gynae. Should I visit him?

Tiffany Wang

Hi fellow mummies,

Just found out I am pregnant again. My friend recommended this gynae (Peter chew) to me, but unfortunately I saw some bad reviews online.

Any mummies can please share some thoughts? Thanks all.

Hi fellow mummies,

Just found out I am pregnant again. My friend recommended this gynae (Peter chew) to me, but unfortunately I saw some bad reviews online.

Any mummies can please share some thoughts? Thanks all.

Hv also read bad reviews abt Peter Chew online. My advice is if you dun feel safe then dun go. Because you need to be comfortable with your own gynae. Why dun you go back to your first gynae?

Hv also read bad reviews abt Peter Chew online. My advice is if you dun feel safe then dun go. Because you need to be comfortable with your own gynae. Why dun you go back to your first gynae?

Hi Sabby, thanks for your reply. If so, do you have any gynae in Singapore to recommend me? Previously i was based overseas for awhile so I am looking for good gynae in town. Thanks!

Hi Sabby, thanks for your reply. If so, do you have any gynae in Singapore to recommend me? Previously i was based overseas for awhile so I am looking for good gynae in town. Thanks!
if u dun mind guy Dr you can try Douglas Ong. My wife go to him. His price maybe on high side.

you can go this website doctorxdentist. they got alot of doc reviews. all seems quite legit.

Back