Miracles do happen

Hi,

I have got a friend, actually my previous singing teacher, who is 37 years old- 2 years younger than me. She told me that her doctor said that her uterus is in a difficult to conceive position (I guess that means tilted uterus), but since her marriage in ROM in this year Feb or so, both her and her husband have been praying fervently daily for a child; and then bingo, with the prayers, she is successfully pregnant, and is now into her 4th month, though cannot really be sure until she sees her gynae in Mount E in October this year. She may be further along than she is. She is in advanced maternal age, so has stopped her teaching completely since the BFP, to be on the safe side, and is just sleeping and resting a lot everyday.

So miracles do happen, as long as we live by faith and not sight.

Yes i believe in Miracles.. Amen. Glory to God!

There was also a very touching testimonial shared in a church 2-3weeks ago..
This couple was pregnant with their 1st child, their first Oscar scan result was not good, very high chance the child may be borned abnormal

The couple was devastated.. But they kept their faith, and did holy communion every day.. and declaring God's words.
and in the end, the baby's follow up test results became normal.. Now the baby girl is one month old and born very healthy.
The mummy was in tears while husband was sharing the story with the slides showing the test reports and pictures
and many of us were also moved to tears.

May Lord continue to shower his love on the family! Amen!

Back