Might consider to donate egg

c2c

Hello,

I had an ivf on 2018 in Singapore, had my first transfer on 2019 and got pregnant with my first. On 2021, i conceived naturally and deliver the baby on September 2021. I now still have several eggs on the storage and thinking of donating. However, I will not ask for money or anything since it is against the rules and my eggs is not for sale. I just want a good parents who really wants a baby (not because they think they need one, but because they really want one), who will love the baby unconditionally even though they know the baby might not similar to them. Also, of course parents who can provide the baby with good financial stability.
I also need to get to know you first before considering donating my eggs. Tbh, its not an easy decision for me to donate, but I have been in ttc position before and i know it was hard and a very painful journey, thus I will not throw away my eggs and considering to donate.

Hi , are you a Chinese ? We are a Chinese couples and we really love kids a lot ! I have been praying to God blessing me to help me to find a kind hearted soul to be a egg donor to lend me a hand so that I got a chance to be a mother! A dreams in my heart which have never gave up! When my IVF failed I have been crying and losing hopes! Hope you can lend me a hand to let me have a chance to be mother ! Thank you so much!

Hi, it's really kind of you to want to donate your eggs. Would you consider donating your eggs to me? I can provide you more details about my family and my journey with premature varian failure..

Back