Menses after failed IVF

kk82

Hi anyone have irregular ovulation or no ovulation after failed ivf? Was trying to test using OPK but line on day 11 was faint. And by day 12 and 13 today, no double line at all! Had bleeding/ spotting today too. Sigh. Seems hormone pretty messed up after IVF.

Hi anyone have irregular ovulation or no ovulation after failed ivf? Was trying to test using OPK but line on day 11 was faint. And by day 12 and 13 today, no double line at all! Had bleeding/ spotting today too. Sigh. Seems hormone pretty messed up after IVF.
it can be messed up a bit for a few months.

The spotting became bleeding so it's like a mid cycle menses now. Sigh. Paranoid.
if its heavy bleeding and you feel unwell, do go to see dr. otherwise it could be a short cycle due to the hormone re-balancing. I had something like yours few months back after d&c/evac. i was bleeding fresh blood every 2 weeks yet not full menses.

if its heavy bleeding and you feel unwell, do go to see dr. otherwise it could be a short cycle due to the hormone re-balancing. I had something like yours few months back after d&c/evac. i was bleeding fresh blood every 2 weeks yet not full menses.

Hi. Tried to test ovulation From the 'fake' menses but has been negative so far. Anyone able to advise when did ovulation resume after failed IVF?

Back